Plans
429 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now it is time to evolve the skill, I think I will choose Blessed Cocoon. 

Skill: Blessed cocoon lvl.1
When danger is close, you can fully Cocoon yourself [lvl] times a day.

Nothing can enter this Cocoon, and you heal [lvl] hp every minute. 

 And so I swim down once again, slowly getting cut more and more, maybe today I will see something new once again? Probably not though.

Trait: Poison resistance lvl. 9
Trait Piercing resistance lvl. 7

Right now, I almost get no damage at all anymore, some of my babies are no longer strong enough to leave my body, and that's really bad as far as I know.
I brace myself for pain when I 
[Mothers plea] them to help the babies.
And it hurts like hell, first they do their best to burrow them out, and then they protect the newborn to make sure they survive, while even supporting them in killing their first other spiders, so that they may survive a bit longer.
Skill: Mothers Plea lvl. 2

It hurts so much, but it is necessary for my survival. 
Trait Piercing resistance lvl. 8

I will become strong enough to leave this place soon. I will punish those who send me on the run and try to understand what the Outer Abyss really is.
I think once I return to civilization I will need to do some research, which will be hard to do with only one research-related class that is directly liked to something the gods don't like...
With this new motivation to keep on fighting,  I push deeper, hoping to reach the highs needed to escape this place as soon as possible. 
The spiders are growing bigger, taller than my head, and some of my own are nearing that size too. They attack the bigger ones in teams, working together to protect me. 
Every time they are about to split up, I activate Mother's plea, and I think I will soon enough escape this nightmare, even the chaos Realm is probably less disgusting than this. 
I might even wish for something from the Realm of Hope, but I really don't want to be tricked or lose my soul. 
So I continue to swim, slice open my body and feel it regenerate. My body doesn't feel like mine anymore, it has become spongy, hard to pierce, and covered in scar tissues. 
Trait: Regeneration lvl.3
Trait: Completely Scarred lvl.6

I feel less and less like a Human with every passing day, I will take a shower the moment I enter the next City with a bath.
A bath would Sound nice... or even a temple building, they like to take in pilgrims and traveling priests.
I know that I will soon get out of here, all I need is a skill that helps me. Maybe I can escape if I continue to try and lvl [mother's plea]?
They are overwhelming my babies! I need to do something. 
Maybe the new skill will help? I already ate enough, so...
Skill: Blessed cocoon lvl.2

It ranks up the moment I use it, I didn't expect that, but I think I might need it.
I will remain in here for a while, It seems to not be damaged by whatever those out there are trying to do.
In here it is surprisingly comfortable and warm. I hope that I will get to understand why I was thrown in here once I get out.
The cocoon just opened, and a lot of tired spiders try to eat me, I hope this ends soon.
Language: Arachnoid lvl.2

Hey, thank you for reading, I had a lot of stuff to do the last few days, so I am really happy to know that you read the entire chapter. 

It is the shortest chapter in the book, and I hope it will stay that way.

16