New Age
363 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I wake up, I see that snow has begun to fall, and the world is covered in a white blanket of the cold substance, only Illuminated by the high moon.

I feel for my children, and Realise that some of them went into hibernation as soon as the cold set in, while others decided to nibble at their sleeping brothers.

I look into the direction of the City of sin, the closest place to this area, and the one with the least church Influence.

I feel weak, as If I haven't eaten in days, and my thirst seems overwhelming. 

Before I reach the City, I will Have to find cover in a cave. If I can trust the Sky, we have the last  day of this year... 799 was certainly Interesting, filled with hope and spiders.

I smile for the first time in what feels like an eternity, as I step through the white.

All of a suddem I see a few Turian Men in the shadows, only for them to run at me the moment I stop walking to inspect them.

I grab a nearby stick, and they laugh as they swing their knives.

Their leader steps forth, his trunk quivering, and talks in a faked posh tone:

"Good day, my lady, would you be so kind as to follow us to our humble residence? We would be happy if your company was... consensual, if you know what I mean."

The others were trying to encircle me, so I breathed, smiled, and went to him.

And as soon as I was close, I hugged him, and while all of them laughed and called me names, I bit into his neck and unloaded my Venomous spit. Something rather useless in a fight against tinier opponents and titans, but one of the best skills against stupid people. 

As my Venom sunk in, I Ripped out a part of His flesh and commanded a few of my babies to feast on him. For a second nothing happened, but as the slightly paralyzing effect set in and the spiders began to devour his flesh from the neck downwards, I turn to his followers, smiling so wide that some ran of, except for two legendary morons. 

Two remained, running at me with knives way to sharp for my liking, and nasty they were about to reach melee range I activated [Blessed cocoon], marveling as their blades got stuck.

I spit at my fingers and the stick, and deactivated the cocoon the moment they tried to rip their daggers off, leaving them stumbling.

I used the opening to pounce on one of them, and hit him with my stick right in the face, leading him to fall in the mud and become food for my babies.

I took the knives of the fallen guy and looked at my enemy before he turned around and ran, leaving me with the two corpses, which I immediately began to devour with my children.

I ripped into the bodies like an animal, so delicious after an eternity of only eating spiders. 

When we finished eating the first bandid, I realized that the leader was still screaming, begging for help or mercy, which lead me to ask.

"If you can stand up and accompany me, you will be allowed to live, if you can't, i'll sacrifice you, we'll see then if you are a worthy follower or if turning you into power is a better Idea."

The creature tries to stand up, fighting for it's live against it's own bodies natural urges, and then collapses as a spider crawls out of his eyes.

So I Activate [Sacrifice] and got an immediate answer.

Sacrifices successful 
You sacrificed a Titan and a humanoid. The Outer Abyss is pleased with your dedication.
Skill: Summon familiar(Outer Abyssal) lvl.1
You can summon a creature of chaos that resonates with your essence. 

I smiled as my spiders returned to me, I hope the last remains of the carcasses would be enough to hatch the eggs.

Now It's time to find a cave, I think as I see the moon reaching the highest point, the scene of carnage behind me slowly becoming covered as it begins to snow. 

I grin as I feel the darkness calling to me deep within, my familiar ready to be hatched.

Happy new year, Heretics.

12