First times
244 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I think I should include a trigger warning at the start of chapters that tells you if something happens or if something indicated in the last chapter or caption doesn't happen. 

I will include them and put them up as spoilers in every chapter, even if nothing happens, so you are not spoilered. So if you are scared something might happen in a chapter, click this little button and know about it. I won't mention body horror, as it should be expected to happen in almost every chapter.

Spoiler

there is no intercourse in this chapter.

[collapse]

 I looked at the poll in the last chapter, and decided to humor all the options that have been ticked... in a way... enjoy!

I put my left hand on the drunk face, guided it towards mine, and sunk my index claw in his cheek, before planting a baby spider in it, with the simple command of slightly poisoning him, settling in his brain, and then hibernating, waking up at a moments notice should I need it to kill him.

"You should think about who you're hitting on... some people might kill you for this kind of reckless behavior..."

I say as I stand up, his mind too sluggish from both the alcohol and the spider venom to resist me leading him up the stairs to the newly rented room, where I pin him to a wall and then release the spiders that hid beneath my cloak up until now, swarming the chamber and staring silently at the drunk man.

"I planted one of my children inside you, should you speak to anyone about me more than to explain why you spend time with me, to which you will have to construct a proper, believable, lie, If you resist me, you die and your corpse will birth about 500 spiders, leaving no flesh behind to bury you."

The last part is an obvious lie, given that the spider inside him was still a baby, barely capable of caring for itself.

But he wouldn't have to know, sometimes the illusion is way stronger than any strength that is publicly displayed, and I'm gonna make full use of that Idiots drunk state as long as he's gullible, and it would kill him anyway should he try something stupid.

"Now walk out, tell them I rejected your advances, what do you think? You keep living, and I have a good servant in you."

At that, he nods and leaves, I fall back in my bed as the door closes, my babies locking it as I start to cackle madly. 

You gave a task to one of your children.
Mother of Spiders: lvl.9

And in light of this, I finally devote myself to reading about what the hell an Eldritch librarian is supposed to be, I don't think It fits, but it will probably become a cultist stile class at lvl. 10 when I fuse it with Pilgrim... What will Mother of spiders change about that?

It's time to learn, but first I will sleep, I haven't slept in a proper bed for way too long!

5