Chapter 0011: The Maybe Girlfriend and The Ex (1/4)
2.8k 3 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Here’s your key. You’re in room 704.” Kibe handed Kazuya his key.

“Why didn’t you bunk with someone? It’d have cost you less.”

“And miss out on maybe bringing a girl to my room cause my roommate was there with me? No thanks.”

“Like your virgin ass is bringing a girl to your room on this trip.”

Kazuya gave Kibe a cheeky smirk and turned around.

“I’ll change up and meet you down here in 10 minutes.”

While walking away he looks to the side and notices Mami wearing a cute dress.

She notices him and waves at him.

He waves back with a smile and keeps walking.

“I need to go to the toilet.” She said to one of her friends.

“Quick Mami-chan everyone is waiting.” Her friend went to the restroom and called out to her.

When she looks at Mami though, she gets the chills of her life.

Mami’s expression is dead with lifeless eyes while she looks at her phone as she asks her friend, “Are you on Twitter or something?”

“N-No…”

“Instagram?”

“N-No Mami-dono.” She reflexively changes the honorific she used for Mami.

“Then what are you doing with your life…” Mami mumbles under her breath and looks down.

“Ahhh I can’t wait for the beach. I’m so excited. Let’s go to the sea. Het’s have some fun!” Her entire demeanor changed in the blink of an eye and she returned to the cheery-looking happy-go-lucky Mami.

She walks away to change into her swimsuit.

Her friend meanwhile is left there frozen after the terrifying feeling that Mami gave her.

“Hurry up Chizuru! We already arrived late. Everyone’s already started the party. Let’s go!” Her friend pulls a reluctant Chizuru through the beach.

She’s wearing a big fedora covering her head while she’s still in her twin-tail hairdo and is also wearing her glasses. She’s wearing a striped baggy beach t-shirt with denim shorts and slippers as she tries to keep her face hidden.

She looks around sneakily, wanting to avoid Kazuya if she sees him.

Kazuya was lying on a beach chair, sunbathing in his swimming shorts while admiring the beautiful girls in a bikini.

‘That one’s a 7.’ Inwardly rating the girls based on his preferences, he enjoyed his time at the beach.

Kibe was nowhere to be seen when he came down. Probably gone off to look for Kuri.

So, he just went out to the beach and lay down on one of the beach chairs, rating the girls and enjoying life.

“Kazy-kun?”

He turns his head to see Mami in her bikini with a matching jacket over herself.

“Damn girl, you’re wearing the American flag as your bikini. And looking damn sexy wearing that.”

“Hehe, Really Kazu-kun?”

“Yeah. You need a drink?” He gets up from his chair and goes to the ice boxes.

“Yeah some orange juice for me please.”

“Alrighty.” He opens the icebox and fumbles around for two bottles of orange juice.

“Here you go.” He hands her the bottle.”

“You having fun here?”

“Yeah, enjoying the group’s first day of the summer holidays at the beach. I’m having a lot of fun. Just missing a girl at my side to make it perfect.”

“Oh, silly Kazu-kun.” Mami playfully slaps his arm and turns around, walking away.

‘I hope Chizuru comes here. It’s a pretty big college trip and summer’s just started, so she should be here. Her presence would do wonders for Mami’s annoying fuckery. Bitch always leaves me hanging.’

Kazuya goes to a group of people playing in the water and joins them.

Soon they all come out of the water to get some drinks and rest up.

“Imai!” The girl who was complaining about her exams in the car was called out and turned around.

“Shinbo? You guys are here too? Great, we’ll have…”

At this point, Kazuya had stopped paying attention to the side characters and was staring intently at a girl with two braids and bid glasses that covered her face.

‘Well damn. Talk about jinxing. I should expect more things from the world.’ Kazuya chuckled inwardly.

Chizuru was looking at him with a passive expression on her face that said, ‘I need to think about how to avoid you.”

“Ichihara-san, how are you?” Kazuya doesn’t give her the time to think up an excuse and says to her.

She smiles naturally and mentions, “It’s Ichinose. And I’m doing well thank you.” The look in her eyes is a little frightening for Kazuya.

‘I was just playing along with your whole, we don’t know each other in college.’ He gives her a look as if to convey his thoughts.

“Hey, Kazuya… Isn’t that the girl that dropped her papers that day…” Kibe asks him from the side.

“Yeah, it’s her.”

“Did you ask her out?”

“No, why would I do that?”

“I don’t know I was just curious.”

Kazuya and Kibe are huddled in the corner and having their conversation as everyone else decides to get lunch.

Everyone separates after that and Kazuya goes to the souvenir shop to look for something fun and use the restroom.

He runs into Chizuru who was also walking toward the restroom.

“You!” She points at him.

He recoils a little at her aggression, “What?”

“Come here.” She grabs his hand and pulls him into the restroom.

“Woah there Chizuru. You’re giving me mixed signals here. On one hand, you refused another date and on another, you’re pulling me into the restroom for some kinky sex. I don’t know what to think.”

“Shut it. I hear one word from you and you won’t be having kids anytime soon.” She raises her leg a little such that it’s dangerously close to his dick.

He raises his hands in alarm and obediently shuts up.

“Good. Now, why are you here?”

Kazuya is quiet since her knee is still close to his balls.

She gets back, “It’s fine, tell me.”

“Can’t risk my baby-makers. and to answer your question, I’m here to enjoy the summer with my friends. What about you?” He answered as if they were having small talk.”

“This is serious. You can’t let anyone find out about my thing. I’ve worked hard to keep things hidden and you’re not ruining it.”

“Come on. I thought that after all this time you’d have at least developed some sort of trust in me to keep your identity hidden.” Kazuya is a little pissed at Chizuru acting as if they aren’t even familiar with each other.

“Huh… I’m sorry. I was a little agitated. But this is too important to me and I cannot let anyone find out about my situation.”

“I understand. I’ll make sure that no one finds out. But you have to work with me here. You need to understand that my being friends with your college persona is not a problem. If anything it’s going to be helpful for you in the long run since if something ever happens I would be able to cover for you.”

“I’ll think about it…”

“That’s all I ask from you.”

“Is that you…”

That’s Mami’s voice as both Chizuru and Kazuya turn to the door in mock dramatics.

“…Kazu-kun?”

“Well, this is going to be difficult to explain… How do you feel about your college persona being my girlfriend? It can be like a little fling for the summer. What do you say?” Kazuya quickly whispers to Chizuru. ‘If I play this right, I might just be able to make Mami jealous while also getting some fun with Chizuru.’

“Kazu-kun?” Mami calls out from behind the door.

“What? No!”

“That’s the best option for us to explain without telling Mami about your rental thing.” ‘There are better options but telling her that wouldn’t be very useful now, would it? Fufu.’

The guy chuckles evilly inwardly.

“Just get out.” Chizuru pushes him toward the door.”

“Fine…” ‘It was worth a shot. I guess she’s smarter than I give her credit for.’

Kazuya walks out of the restroom without fully opening the door and hiding Chizuru.

“Hey, Mami. What are you doing here?” He closes the door behind him with a smile.

“Who was in there with you?”

“I was video-calling my grandma. You know how she is. Anyway, come on let’s get back to the group.”

He grabs Mami’s hand and starts pulling her away.

“But wait-“

“Come on. We don’t want to be late.”

*Click*

Suddenly the door to the restroom opens and out comes Chizuru.

She’s still in her nerdy outfit but her t-shirt was tied into a knot and pulled slightly up such that it became a makeshift crop top that emphasized her breasts.

She’s put on some minor makeup and that’s it. 

‘I don’t know whether to thank her for taking my advice or tell her that I had it handled and all she had to do was to stay inside the restroom.’

“Thanks for taking care of Kazuya-kun Mami-san.” Chizuru gives her a little bow to be polite.

“Kazu-kun, you dog… You didn’t tell me that the girl that you were planning to ask out was Ichinose-san.” Mami proceeds to completely ignore Chizuru and gives Kazuya a blaming look.

“Yeah… I thought that would become more awkward if you saw her so I wasn’t planning to publicize my relationship with her yet, but I guess the cat’s out of the bag now. I’m going out with her.” He goes up to her and hugs her shoulder.

He can feel her stiffen from his touch.

‘You are the one who brought this upon yourself. I’m just making use of your actions to benefit me.’

He notices Mami looking at Chizuru’s chest. She then proceeds to zip up her jacket discretely.

'So miss manipulator is also a little self-conscious…’

Mami is in a bit of a daze as Kibe and Kuri also appear nearby.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

104