Chapter 0012: The Maybe Girlfriend and The Ex (2/4)
2.6k 5 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mami is in a bit of a daze as Kibe and Kuri also appear nearby.

“You bastard you lied to me. You said you didn’t ask her out at that time.”

“…Surprise.” He gestures to Chizuru.

“Come on we should get back to the beach. Our food’s probably here.”

All four of them go out of the souvenir shop and walk back to the beach.

Mami excuses herself to take a phone call.

Chizuru pulls him behind a beach house away from prying ears.

“You know you have got to stop pulling me like this. My shorts might come off.” Kazuya fixes his shorts.

“My bad…”

“Why is that? I got a cute girlfriend for the duration of the summer and now my ex is jealous of me. It’s a win-win situation for me.”

“But you were taking her away and I just stepped out thinking that I might as well pretend to be your girlfriend.”

“Yeah, that was dumb of you but it’s fine. I’ll show you how much fun a college romance can be, we’re already lying, might as well enjoy it. What do you say?” He extends his hand to her.

“I’ll think about it... But first, I just want to get through this beach date.” She looks away, embarrassed by his earnest look.

“Ooooh, Sneaking off away alone already, huh? You guys are so cute.” Mami appears out of nowhere, “Come on, let’s go.”

“So how’d you guys end up meeting, anyway?” One of Chizuru’s friends asks at the table where they’re all eating.

“It’s not anything special. One day we just ran into each other in college and she dropped a few papers. I decided to shoot my shot when returning them to her. And as they say, the rest is history.”

“Really. That sounds nice.”

Mami was also sitting with everyone, which made the atmosphere a bit heavy.

“H-Hey everyone, this atmosphere feels pretty heavy. What happened between me and Kazu-kun is pretty much settled. I’m also in a relationship so I don’t think there’s anything to worry about. Let’s just have a fun time at the beach.”

‘Pfft, with this non-existent boyfriend. Sure.’

She starts talking about the guy with her friend as Chizuru gives Kazuya a look.

‘It’s all fine.’ He conveyed to her with a look.

“So, Ichinose-san I think that if you open up your hair and remove your glasses, you’d look amazing. You already have such an amazing body.” Mami eyes Chizuru’s chest.

“Well I don’t like wearing my contacts and I need my glasses to look. And the hair… well it’s a convenient hairstyle.”

“I see. But you’re really pretty. It’s probably tough going out with Kazuya, no?”

“Huh?”

“You know... He’s not that type of guy. Like, he gets this scary look on his face from time to time. After the first kiss, he’d even stopped caring for…”

‘Again? What the hell? It’s like she’s some kind of broken tape recorder.’ Kazuya gets an annoyed look on his face at Mami’s words but suddenly Chizuru slams the table.

“Don’t you think it’s rude to talk about your ex that way? And in the time we’ve been going out, he’s been nothing but an amazing gentleman. I don’t know whom you’re talking about but this guy isn’t that. Maybe it’s you who was a bad girlfriend.”

With the last sentence, Chizuru gets this protective look on her face and hugs Kazuya’s arm. 

‘Damn this perfect girlfriend.’ Kazuya thinks as Chizuru’s tits brush against his arm.

“R-Really then Chizuru-san. If my words made you mad, then I’ll apologize for it.”

“Mami I told you this that day and I’m telling you this today. Don’t air our dirty laundry for no reason at all… You want to take a walk Chizuru?” After giving her a chilling look, Kazuya ignores Mami entirely and asks Chizuru.

“Sure,”

“Let’s go then.”

He naturally holds her hand and gets up from the beach table that everyone was eating on. He also conveniently grabs both his and Chizuru’s lunch boxes so that they can eat on the way.

The two of them walk along the beach shore hand-in-hand.

“You didn’t have to do that, you know...”

“I wanted to. You’re nothing like what she said and even if temporary, I’m your girlfriend. Here.” Chizuru holds a bite of their food in front of Kazuya's mouth.

“Yeah, you’re the cutest Chizuru. I think I’m lucky to have you as my girlfriend.” Kazuya says emphatically before taking the bite she was holding in front of his face.

“W-What are you saying? Dumbass.”

“You want to take a swim?”

“I don’t have my swimsuit.”

“Bullshit. I can see that strap. And I know for a fact that that’s a bikini underneath your unassuming clothing.”

“Pervert.” She punches his arm, “I wore this underneath thinking that it was a trip with my girls. Now that there’s everyone else here. I’m not gonna risk it.”

“I’ll respect your choice.” He gets a little closer to her and fixes her shirt so that her bikini strap isn’t visible anymore.

“Thanks.” She says in a quiet voice.

They walk along the beach for a while as Chizuru feeds Kazuya and eats her food while he holds onto both boxes.

“Let’s go back. You can have fun with your friends for a while. I’ll take a swim. I want to see you in that bikini, so let’s come back here at night. When no one’s here. Okay?”

“That sounds fun.” Even she wanted to wear just her bikini at the beach. She was forced to wear conservative clothes due to the presence of other people from the college who could find out her other identity.

He leads her back to the table from where Mami is suspiciously missing.

“I’m sorry about Mami-chan Ichinose-san…”

Some of Mami’s friends apologize to Chizuru and Kazuya walks away to the sea to cool down.

‘My head feels a little woozy.’ Chizuru has a slight blush on her face and it’s not because she’s wearing makeup or is embarrassed.

‘It’ll be fine.’ She thinks

Kazuya walks to the water and starts going deeper. There’s a rock formation nearby him so he uses the rocks as leverage to lean on and admire the sea view.

‘What a view, eh?’ He takes a deep breath of the fresh ocean breeze.

Suddenly a petite body jumps out of the water in front of him, startling him.

“Heya, Kazu-kun.”

“Mami.” His face is flat as if his entire mood to enjoy the cool sea breeze has been ruined.

“I’m sorry for saying all that stuff, Kazu-kun. I’m not sure what got all over me-“

“I’m not in the mood to listen Mami. Just… let me enjoy the view.”

“Okay… I truly am sorry though. It was wrong and insensitive of me.” 

‘Yeah, I believe you. Your bullshit that is.’ He thinks inwardly.

“It’s fine, Mami.“

“It’s probably just as your girlfriend said. Maybe I wasn’t a good girlfriend for you.”

She slowly leads him toward the back of the rock formation. 

“But damn, it was a pretty good month. We had so much fun. We went to Disneyland, that tacky cafe. Oh, and the theme park. That was so much fun.” She keeps going.

“Remember when we kissed impulsively at the end of our date? What was it, our second date?”

“Third.”

“Huh?”

“It was our third date. After the theme park.”

“See… you do remember, Kazu-kun. We had so much fun. We’d even decided to name our kids.”

‘What kind of cringy fucker was this? I have no recollection of the name of this hypothetical child. Wait…’

“Yeah. It was Maya, right?” Kazuya remembers an obscure name that was made up of a combination of both of their names and cringes inwardly.

“Yeah. I guess we were just not supposed to be.” She gets a melancholic look on her face, “Maya either.”

‘Now she’s going to make a move on me, isn’t she.’ Kazuya realizes that they’re at the back of the rock formation and away from prying eyes.

She walks out of his view and calls out to him, “Kazu-kun. I can’t find my bracelet. Can you help me?”

‘If I don’t get at least a full-on makeout session from this I will be so mad.’ He thinks as he turns around to look for Mami.

“Mami?”

“I’m here Kazuya-kun.” She was bent over with her knees submerged completely in the water and was looking for her bracelet. Kazuya had the perfect view of Mami's perfect bikini-clad ass.

‘I want to grab that ass.’ At this point, his hormones were taking over and he was getting an erection looking at a perfect ass.

‘I’m tempted to say that this is America’s ass but this isn’t a marvel story. And the ass in front of me is that of a cute petite college chick.’ 

She seems to trip a little and walks back into Kazuya.

He welcomes her with open arms, ‘Come to daddy, little lamb.’

As she bumps into him for some support he slides his hands over her waist and crosses them over her belly. His pelvis is pushing against her butt.

“Your skin’s so smooth Mami.” He whispers into her ear.

“K-Kazu-kun.” She acts proactively and turns around to face him.

He turns the both of them around and pushes her against the rock getting close to her.

With one leg in between her thighs and his arms around her waist, he waits for her move next.

She doesn’t disappoint him and holds his head with her hands and proceeds to kiss him. She was going to pull back after a simple peck but Kazuya wasn’t planning to let her go that easily.

He was planning to collect interest.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

89