Chapter 0013: The Maybe Girlfriend and The Ex (3/4)
2.7k 6 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She doesn’t disappoint him and holds his head with her hands and proceeds to kiss him. She was going to pull back after a simple peck but Kazuya wasn’t planning to let her go that easily.

He was planning to collect interest.

Pushing her further against the rock he raises his leg to touch her sweet spot.

“Mhmm~” She moans a little into his mouth at the sudden sensation and tries to pull back in feign resistance but Kazuya doesn’t let her.

Bringing a hand up behind her head he runs his fingers through the back of her hair and holds on to the back of her head.

Then he pushes his tongue into her mouth dominantly as they start their battle of tongues. At this point her hands were on his chest, rubbing the newly defined muscles that he’d worked on.

As they keep going for a while Kazuya keeps rubbing his knee lightly at her sweet spot. His other hand holds onto the side of her waist, occasionally squeezing her soft and supple skin.

After what felt like hours of kissing, they pull back due to the need for air.

When he pulls back from Mami, he notices that her face was completely red and she was breathing heavily.

She was embarrassed and hugs him close with her head on his chest. He can feel his erection after that hot makeout session touching Mami’s stomach.

“I’m sorry, Kazu-kun.” She whispers while hugging him, not acknowledging his erection.

‘I don’t think you’re that sorry. But neither am I, babe. I got a fun makeout session …Now what to do about this raging boner.’

He looks at Mami’s alluring body and gets nefarious thoughts but pushes them down.

‘Not yet. She won’t agree. And I’m not much for forcing girls.’

“Here you go Mami, here’s your bracelet.” He grabs onto the bracelet that she was supposedly looking for and her hand also gets lifted with the bracelet.

“Hehe. Sorry, Kazu-kun. I guess I was worried for nothing.”

“Right… Stay here for a few minutes. I’ll go back first. I don’t want Chizuru to find out about this. Will you help me with that?” He gives her an earnest look.

“Um hum.” She nods enthusiastically, “You can count on me.” She pats her chest with her hand, making her modest boobs jiggle.

‘Like hell, I’ll count on your unreliable ass. Though it is a nice ass.’

He leaves the rock formation and swims back to the shore.

He notices everyone talking animatedly at the table while Chizuru is playing poker with another girl and as it seems, losing badly.

He goes up to them, “Hey guys,” and takes a seat next to Chizuru.

“How was your swim?” She turns around to look at him the moment she loses the match.

“I had fun.” ‘A whole lot of fun indeed.’ He smirks inwardly.

“Hey no! You don’t get to back out of this. We both agreed that the loser would play the pocky game.”

“But-“

“No buts.”

“What’s this about the pocky game?” Kazuya asks Chizuru.

“Woah Ichinose-san you look red. Are you all right?” Mami interrupts their conversation and has a concerned look on her face.

“No, I’m okay. It’s just that the weather is hot and I’m not used to being out in this kind of weather.” Chizuru starts talking to Mami as if she found a lifeline.

“So what’s this about a pocky game?” Kazuya insists to know what’s going on and doesn’t let Chizuru go scoot-free.

Chizuru doesn’t answer but her opponent does for her, “Whoever lost at poker first would have to play the pocky game. That’s what we decided.”

“I see… What do you say, babe?” He touches her shoulder with his.

’This is bad. My mind is hazing up.’ 

“Sure let’s play.” She didn’t really have a problem with that, she was just hesitant. Either that or she wasn’t thinking straight.

He brings his face close to her ear and whispers, “You sure you’re okay? You can rest in the hotel if you’re feeling too tired.”

He turns his head so that her mouth is close to his ear, “It’s fine, you don’t have to worry.” 

She’s a bit of an iron lady about showing any sort of weakness.

‘If you say so.’

Seeing them act so romantic and lovey-dovey everyone makes a few stray comments which Kazuya ignores as they start the game.

Chizuru puts one end of the candy stick into her mouth and faces Kazuya.

‘Damn girl, you’re prompting me to utterly defile you with that expression.’ Kazuya can’t help but get mesmerized by how hot she looks even though she’s in her nerdy getup.

He brings his mouth to the other end… or at least tries to. 

Chizuru decides to mess with him by moving her mouth around and not letting him touch the stick.

After a few tries, she giggles at his attempts as everyone else follows. 

‘So you want to play it like that, eh?’ He uses his free hand and grabs the back of her neck, forcing her to keep her face stable.

He smirks and finally grabs the other end of the stick in his mouth. She can see the slight victorious grin on his face and pouts lightly.

‘My good man has finally grown up.’ Seeing Kazuya’s utterly confident actions, Kibe goes off to the side and wipes his tears of pride at what seems like Kazuya’s growth from that fumbling idiot that he used to be.

Little does he know that it’s not simple growth. There was an utter and complete change of personality.

“3… 2… 1… Start!” With the countdown, the game finally starts.

Whoever breaks the stick first would lose, whoever got through more than half of the stick would win, and if they end up kissing it’s a tie. Those are the rules of the game.

Kazuya might not seem like it but he was a pretty competitive person and Chizuru’s current alluring actions had him completely planning to win.

And that win wasn’t Chizuru breaking the stick or him getting through half the stick. A win in his books was him kissing Chizuru and he wasn’t planning to let this chance go.

He went ahead slowly biting into tiny chunks of the stick as Chizuru does the same with her utmost concentration. She doesn’t seem to have any idea of kissing him. She just wants to win.

She aggressively starts fast but slows down when she feels the integrity of the stick weakening.

Slowly they keep on going and in the final stretch, Kazuya makes an unexpected move and sucks in a big part of the stick, which leads him directly to Chizuru’s lips.

As he looks directly into her eyes while touching her soft lips with his, she widens her eyes and pulls back.

‘Right after making out with my ex, I’m kissing my new maybe girlfriend… I guess I understand why people cheat on their partners so much… There’s a weird excitement that I feel… But it’s also fleeting. So fucking fleeting.’

‘If I hadn’t kissed Mami beforehand… This would’ve felt so much better…’

‘I guess I can’t go around like a hypocrite that constantly lies to my girl. If I get into a serious relationship with someone. The first thing that I’m doing is to come clean about what I want and see how things go from there.’

Right as Kazuya finishes that inner monologue Chizuru pushes him away from her as she blushes up a storm, looking at something that seems really interesting in her lap.

He smirks as he eats the rest of the pocky stick that came out from her lips. ’Sweet… a bit different from the candy,’ He tastes her lip gloss in that last part of the stick.

‘Thankfully she didn’t slap me in front of everyone. That would’ve been difficult to deal with.’ He looks at her embarrassed face.

“Kazuya, I need to talk to you for a minute.” She abruptly grabs his arm and rushes away with him.

“You think they’re gonna do it?” Kuri asks out loud.

“That’s when you decide to stop being quiet?” Kibe smacks his head as he notices Mami who had that look with lifeless eyes on her face.

“What the hell was that?” Chizuru screams at Kazuya with no restraint, “You had no right to do-“

“Woah. Woah… Woah. Hold up right there.” Kazuya’s face is impassive.

“I had no right? I didn’t force you to play that pocky game with me. You were the one who initiated the game.”

“Yeah but…” She doesn’t have anything to say for that retort.

“Here, drink some water. Cool down before screaming at me again.” He hands her a bottle of water that he grabbed before they left.

She takes it and downs the entire bottle.

“Better?”

“…Yeah.” Her voice is as low as a mosquito.

She was internally freaking out, ‘Damn it… My first kiss. I’ve always kept a distance from the clients. So why is it that he…’

She was forced to confront the thought that he wasn’t a client.

“…I’m sorry for lashing out at you like that.” She takes a deep breath.

“As you should be. It wasn’t my fault at all. You were totally leading me on.” 

‘It was fully my fault. I could’ve won without kissing her but where’s the fun in that?’ He laughs inwardly.

“Hey, I agree it was my fault for lashing out at you but you were equally to blame. If you didn’t skip that piece at the end then I’d know when to pull back. You just abruptly kissed me like that.”

“Will you let me go if I let you kiss me like that?”

“Yes I would like that-“ She abruptly stopped and gave him a death stare so terrifying that it almost scared the crap out of him. The keyword here is ‘almost.’

“I’ll kill you!” She balled up her fists and threw a punch at him.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

88