Chapter 0020: The Temporary Girlfriend (4/5)
2.1k 4 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Kazuya woke up, sadly he wasn’t able to find anyone and had to sleep alone with his still blue balls. 

He wasn’t going to masturbate on principle, since that would ruin his motivation to find a girl.

“What’s the time?” It was 11.

“Fuck. I have to get ready. I’m meeting Chizuru at the pier in 50 minutes.” He gets out of bed to change his clothes.

He slept in for so long since he had spent a lot of time with his hair last night. 

Thankfully his hair wasn’t stiff and hard anymore after his remedy. It had the same consistency as the original’s hair.

It would last him for the week but without a permanent fix, his hair would get back to being stiff.

He finally gets ready and leaves 10 minutes before the stipulated time since he’s a gentleman who didn’t want his girl to have to wait for him.

He reaches the place in time and has to wait for a few minutes before he hears his name.

“Kazuya!” The turns around and notices Chizuru. She hadn’t tied her hair and it was flowing down her shoulders to her waist freely. She was wearing a pink round-neck t-shirt that was tucked under the waistband of her sky-blue skirt that had a knot at her waist and went down to the middle of her thighs. Unlike the usual times, when she wore some make-up, this time she wasn’t wearing any and had come with a natural look. She was wearing sandals that seemed stylish yet comfortable to wear.

Somehow her natural casual look seemed much more beautiful to Kazuya right now.

She was smiling but it seemed much more natural than when she was in her girlfriend mode. He looked into her eyes and felt lost in that feeling of freedom that was conveyed by her eyes.

He could instantly tell that she wasn’t in her usual girlfriend mode or her nerdy mode. In fact, there was no ‘mode’ right now. 

She was acting as she wanted and felt refreshing since she could be herself for once. She felt… free.

“Chizuru. You seemed to have listened to my words.” Kazuya spread his arms, hoping for a hug from Chizuru.

She disappoints him such that she only walks up to him and stops at an arm’s length away from him.

He wasn’t gonna be left hanging like that so he abruptly took a step forward and enveloped her in a hug. 

“Did you think you could keep your distance from me?” He whispers into her ear, giving her goosebumps all over.

She gave up struggling and hugged him back for a few seconds and pulled back as he let her.

“You changed your hair…” She looks up at his new dark brown hair that looks much better along with a new hairstyle that left his hair shapely but still messy.

“How is it?”

“Honestly… Much better.”

“I know. I don’t know what I was thinking with that orange tint in the brown.”

“Right? It was weird. I didn’t want to point it out but it was weird. It wasn’t even as if you were doing it to be tacky. Orange doesn’t stand out enough to be tacky.”

“Okay babe, hold back on the criticism. I still had that hair for a while. I might end up losing all confidence.”

“Impossible.” She smiles at him.

“The ferry’s starting,” He looks into her eyes with a small smile.

“We should get going.” Neither of them makes a move until the horn for the last call is blown.

“Let’s go!” Kazuya grabs onto Chizuru’s hand and makes a run for it.

They run through the pier and show the tickets to the checker before they are let into the yacht.

“Huff… Huh…” “Huff… Huf…”

They both take deep breaths as they finally get some air after running so much.

Kazuya recovers sooner than Chizuru and brings her a bottle of water.

“Hah… Thanks.” She downs half the bottle before handing it back to Kazuya who drinks the rest of the water.

“Hahaha~” “Haha~”

Kazuya sits beside her and they both start laughing like crazy.

“Haha, stop. Haha~ Stop laughing.” She pats his arm since his laughter is contagious and she can’t stop laughing with him.

They spend a good few minutes laughing with each other when they finally stop while Chizuru’s hands are on her stomach from all the laughing.

“That was fun.” Kazuya smiles at Chizuru’s comment.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. You seem to have recovered pretty well since yesterday.”

“Of course, who do you think I am? All I needed was a good night’s rest and I am back to perfect.”

“Easy there on the narcissism Chizuru. Someone could confuse you with me.”

“Yeah right.” She snorts and gets up from the seat.

She extended her hand to him, “Come on, I don’t want to spend the entire ride in this place. Let’s go out.”

Kazuya grabbed her hand and said, “There was a time when I had to beg you to go out with me. Look how the turn-” He lamented but couldn’t finish his reference.

“You can quote The Office later. For now, let’s go.” She pulls him out of the waiting area for the passengers.

He smiles at her enthusiasm and follows her out. ’So she can be this enthusiastic about something other than movies… Good to know.’

The moment they step out they realize that the wind’s pretty strong. It made Chizuru’s hair flutter in the wind and her skirt also waved with the wing.

Kazuya was walking with her as she brought him to the railings of the boat.

She was enjoying the wind that went through her hair and had a blissful expression on her face.

“Would the beautiful couple like a photograph?” Someone came up to them and asked them.

Kazuya noticed that the guy was wearing the uniform of the yacht staff and had a camera in his hand.

“Sure,” Kazuya replied for the both of them and turned around with Chizuru.

He brought his hand to her waist and pulled her close as she brought one of her hands to his lower back and the other to his chest.

*Click*

“Marvelous.” The photographer shows their photo to them.

“I love this. I’ll take it. In fact…” Kazuya thinks something, “…Can you click out photos for the duration of the ferry? I think it’ll be a nice memento.”

He gave Chizuru an inquisitive look to ask if she minded but she didn’t say anything so he gave the photographer some instructions to not disturb them while clicking the photos.

There was a tourist guide that was telling everyone about some of the histories of this beach and its surrounding areas. Kazuya and Chizuru listened to it for a few minutes but then got bored and moved on.

They spent most of their time near the edge of the yacht. At some point, Kazuya decided to sit down with their legs hanging.

Just as Chizuru was taking a seat the boat jerked very quickly which made her slip on the deck of the boat.

When she expected to feel pain at the impact of the deck, all she felt was firm softness. 

She realized that she was in Kazuya’s arms when she opened her eyes.

“Can’t let my girl fall and get hurt, can I? That would ruin our date completely.”

“You really like those cheesy lines don’t you.” Although Chizuru played off those cheezy lines, her cheeks were red. Kazuya wasn’t sure if it was embarrassment due to the fall or her blushing but he chose to assume the latter.

“Hey, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” He kept his arms around her as he lay down on the deck.

’Not the most hygienic but it’s fine with such a girl in my arms.’ He thinks as he feels Chizuru using him as a pillow.

“Not gonna push me away in embarrassment? Color me surprised.”

Chizuru didn’t reply to his words and just gave his waist a pinch.

He doesn’t even notice the pinch as he’s immersed in the different feelings that he felt from Chizuru’s body rubbing against his.

He could feel her breasts pressing on his stomach. Her legs intertwined against his. She had her arms crossed over his chest as she put her chin on them.

He looked down to see Chizuru’s vulnerable-looking expression a few inches away from his own.

‘God, I could kiss her right about now.’ As Kazuya thinks that he decides to shoot his shot.

‘What’s the worst that could happen? She’ll turn her head away again.’

He tilts his body a little, just so that he could bring himself lower. He puts one hand on the back of Chizuru’s head and leans close to her.

This time though she doesn’t stiffen up and instead takes some initiative. 

She meets him halfway and as if previously agreed upon they both stop just shy of brushing against each other’s lips.

Kazuya looks into Chizuru’s eyes and understands her consenting feelings.

Kazuya slowly closes his eyes and leans forward…

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

77