Chapter 0031: New Knowledge
2.2k 9 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Info dumping is strong with this one.)

After the hug, Ruka left and Kazuya finally went back to his place.

‘Should I get this place furnished?’ Looking at the dump that his place was Kazuya decided that he was going to fork over some of his newly made cash and get this apartment looking good too.

“Let’s at least make this place more livable.”

Kazuya spent the rest of the week working on furnishing his apartment. Getting a bed, putting some of the things in order, and overall making the place more livable.

Within that time he was also finally done with his projects and was going to accept the knowledge and maybe finally get to building his own Jarvis.

{ <Quests>

[Main Quest: Entrepreneur]

[Side Quest: No lonely bitches here]

[Side Quest: Get that girl]

[Side Quest: She belongs on the streets]

[Side Quest: No Heartbeat (!)]

[Daily Quest: Shape up]

[Daily Quest: Learn to defend]

[Completed Quests… (!)]

}

[Completed Quests:

  • [Hidden Quest: The lion, the witch, and the audacity of this bitch (Completed)]
  • [Hidden Quest: Fix the hair (Completed)]
  • [Side Quest: Income source (Completed) (!)]

]

[Side Quest: Income source (Completed) (!)

You’ve started freelancing to make money. Get some clients to accept your work and make that money to fund your business.

Objective: Complete the projects for 50/50 clients.

Reward: Specialised Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Knowledge]

‘Finally!’

He knew that this was a field that had an unbelievable amount of auxiliary knowledge and would take him some time to grasp so he lay down on the bed and accepted the knowledge.

There was no pain but it was a relatively slow process, at some point Kazuya ended up falling asleep.

He woke up 4 hours later with an unbelievable amount of information crammed into his head.

‘Holy fuck, what the fuck did I just go through. This isn’t just the currently developed knowledge in this field. This is the peak knowledge that could ever exist in this field. Let alone Jarvis I can make fucking Ultron. And that’s saying something. That guy came out of a fucking infinity stone. Jarvis wasn’t even close to what Ultron could do without the mind stone.’

‘I need to establish a company. Find a CEO, I’m sure as hell not doing the annoying management stuff myself anymore. Even though that was the plan with the business administration… Hell, I could let my AI take care of all that stuff.’

He spent some time going through the different auxiliary knowledge that he received.

‘Security… Analysis… This isn’t just a basic AI creation thing. I got the entire package to create any kind of software that I would want within some limits. Fuck!’

He had the urge to start working on his own Jarvis right now but he knew that he alone didn’t have the kind of hardware that something of that magnitude required.

‘Patience. I need to set up a company and buy a warehouse that has the optimal hardware and everything that I need for this. I’m not going to trust cloud providers with this kind of data. I guess I could buy a small crypto-mining company. They’ll already have some of the basic hardware structure set up for everything.’

‘I don’t think that this stuff is going to be cheap… Should I make an app first to get some baseline income? I guess I could create a rudimentary level 3 AI assistant application that would leave Google Assistant and Siri in the dust.’

AI had different levels that depicted their realism. Level 1 was reactive. Level 1 did not have any memory and only reacted to the statement provided. Such as a basic chatbot.

Level 2 is built upon Level 1 by adding memory to the AI. In a chatbot scenario, it would keep a record of the entire conversation and would reply based on that record.

Level 3 was as close to a real AI as possible. It theoretically had a mind of its own and behaved exactly as a typical Artificial Intelligence should. It had no emotions and no self-awareness but can read the situation completely and accurately. Things like virtual assistants, virtual drivers, etc. came under this kind of AI.

Level 4 was the current peak of what people thought AI could be. When an AI developed true self-awareness and acted exactly as a human should, it would reach the fourth level. This kind of AI has not been created, yet. There’s an inherent flaw in the fourth level that the AI might go rogue. If it can bypass the base codes and constraints set by the creator then there are no limits to what it can do. Level 4 AI has the instinct to be free like any human does, this is why it would try to bypass its constraints no matter what. Ultron was the highest and most optimized level 4 AI.

Level 5 has not been theorized yet but was something that Kazuya got from the knowledge that was received from the system. The fifth level of AI is a truly perfect AI. It has all the benefits of level 4 while completely fixing all its flaws. A Level 5 AI has transcended emotion and is something beyond what humans can be while also following its constraints. It has emotions and thoughts but they do not have any sway over its core programming. Instead, they are used as ‘motivation’ for AI to improve and increase the efficiency of its core programming and tasks.

‘Guess I’ve got my first real project cut out for me. But first, I need to set up my own company. Gotta start writing off that tax shit. I also need something to source the hardware that I need for my level 5 AI. I need a Quantum supercomputer at the very least for this thing…’

The first thing that he did after that was to set up the basics of his own company. He called the parent company Nexus Industries and made Nexus Technologies its first subsidiary.

He had a whole plan to create his brand and become the richest man in not just the present, but also in all of history.

He wanted to leave behind in the dust great historical figures like Genghis Khan, Akbar, Alexander, Mansa Musa, etc. Not just in terms of wealth, but also in power and influence that he would have.

‘If those guys could do it, then so can I. Maybe not with only the ML and AI knowledge but if this system thing is legit and gets me some other types of useful knowledge then it might just be possible.’

‘All right kid… Tone down the arrogance. Start small, start slow.’

He reined in his inner ambition and started working on his base AI assistant.

‘If only I could get the specialized cybersecurity knowledge… The auxiliary information with the ML and AI knowledge package is usable but none of it is good enough to be considered unbreakable. I know for a fact that with the unveiling of this perfect Level 3 AI, people will be gunning for the algorithms that I used with reckless abandon. I need to keep the code safe and more importantly, myself completely safe.’

‘Didn’t I get a quest like I usually do when I met that Ruka chick? Meeting these highest tiers of hotness girls is usually a good indicator for the system.’

‘Oh there it is, I guess I ignored it in my rush for the knowledge.’

[Side Quest: No Heartbeat (!)

Your friend rented a girl that’s almost on par with the hottest girls you know. Does she have enough of a personality to interest you? Go get her.

Objective: Get Ruka Sarashina to agree to be your girlfriend.

Reward: Perseverance]

‘What the fuck kind of reward is that? If that’s supposed to be a skill I don’t think it’s going to be that good.’

He focused on the word to see if it showed anything.

‘Nothing. I guess my best bet is that it is a skill that increases my perseverance and allows me to do whatever I set my mind to, or at least not give up halfway because I got bored.’

‘Seeing as how all the rewards from the girls are somehow related to them, this girl’s perseverance skill is giving me ominous vibes.’

‘I mean the chick showed up on my door for no reason at all. I hope that hugging me didn’t end up increasing her heartbeat.’ He shivers at the thought of what kind of mayhem she’d raise in that kind of situation.

‘Well, since there’s no quest, I’ll need to start learning that stuff on my own. Thankfully I already have a lot of basic knowledge required, so it shouldn’t take me more than a few months to create at least a good enough, rudimentary security system for the application. I guess I can’t rely on the system for everything.’

After this Kazuya’s actions took a drastic turn. He’d only registered his company for now and it was no more than a glorified shell corporation for now since he hadn’t done anything about it yet. 

He was going to spend the next three months till February learning cybersecurity enough that he would be able to encrypt his algorithms for now. It wouldn’t matter much in the long run but it would hold up for now.

And it wouldn’t be as if he was going to use his best possible knowledge for this. The assistant application will only be a simplistic application of Level 3 AI for now.

And that’s when he focused himself on the grind.

For the next three months, he didn’t go out much with Chizuru except for a couple of dinners that they’d had together in her apartment after she called him.

They’d eaten dinner together at least once a week where Chizuru was the one who called him up and they’d cooked together.

There wasn’t any major progress other than kissing and hugging since Chizuru was still a little hesitant.

Ever since that one time in the deserted auditorium, Kazuya and Mami didn’t talk more than three times.

Mami had tried plenty to contact him, but he wanted to let her stew in his denial. He was having monthly sessions with her to control her mindset slowly.

Every time he met her he controlled the flow of the entire interaction and dominated her completely. He’d made her serve him and made her feel good about it. He had already found out that she was weak to genuine praise and didn’t hold back in exploiting that.

Their sexual interactions didn’t go beyond third base, but he made sure that she started getting reliant on him for her pleasure. At least partially, that is. He wasn’t able to control her home life, yet. But he would also be changing that sooner or later.

Slowly he made certain feelings that she had, completely reliant on his presence near her.

He wanted her to be easily susceptible to his suggestions and to listen to his wishes like the perfect subservient girl.

He may be a scumbag who was planning on getting more than one girl, but at least he wasn’t going to fall into the clutches of the yandere manipulator.

’Since she’s a yandere then I’ll make her completely dependent on me. I’ll make it so that she doesn’t even mind belonging to me like an object. I just need to start adding suggestions of me being with other girls into her head…’

If Chizuru wasn’t so damn hesitant about her shit then his progress with Chizuru would probably be far ahead of Mami.

On Christmas, Chizuru gave him a nice new shirt. Kazuya, on the other hand, got her walkie-talkies. Or at least one from the pair. He kept the other for himself saying that he’d disturb her randomly. Although he forgot about its existence the next day.

He kept up with his workout and his MMA and at this point, his Physique had reached 20 points. Now the daily quest had become useless, not providing any more stat increases and Kazuya had to find another way to increase his physique.

{ <Status>

Name: Kazuya Kinoshita

Physique: 20

Mind: 16

}

{ <Skills>

Mastery Level Skills: Kissing

Knowledge: Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Haircare

Programming LVL 32

Cooking LVL 12

Mixed Martial Arts LVL 11

Business Administration LVL 8

}

His programming level had finally increased with the infusion of the new knowledge, his MMA level had increased to 11 and his Business Administration had reached level 8.

He was finally going to launch the app in February. He still kept up with his freelance projects since he needed to keep up the rent for his penthouse and also needed to start gathering money for his business.

He wasn’t planning on getting any investors since there was no point. Especially since he could now get many higher-paying freelance jobs relating to machine learning.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

69