Chapter 0040: Two for One (3/3) *
2.4k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Time to bring out her inner yandere.’

“Mami. I want you to do something for me.”

She couldn’t say anything but the slight bobbing of her head made him assume that she responded affirmatively.

“I want you to imagine me kissing another girl right now.”

“Ha~?” Unable to comprehend why he wants her to do that, she makes a confused noise.

“Just do it. Imagine that I’m using you to pleasure myself while making out with Chizuru. Pour those feelings into the blowjob.”

His words have a big effect and the feeling of her mouth enveloping his cock changes and remains the same at the same time.

It was the same mouth but the feeling was different. There was a strange pressure surrounding his cock making him feel immense pleasure.

‘That’s the yandere I want to completely dominate.’

This is when he picked up the pace, completely pushing his cock into her throat, up to the base.

His actions made yandere Mami choke and make muffled coughing noises but he didn’t heed them and went at his own pace.

‘She doesn’t even have a gag reflex… She’s the perfect stress reliever for me.’

She had been flailing her arms around but he’d completely suppressed her and kept going without stopping.

He kept going deep into her throat, again and again, hitting his balls on her face while noticing the tiny bulge that formed in her throat due to his cock.

‘This is amazing…’

When he noticed Mami’s hands had calmed down slightly as if resigned to her fate, he brought one of them to play with her breasts while the other went to her pussy, rubbing her clit and her folds.

After that he penetrated her pussy slightly with his fingers while still playing with her clit, wanting to make sure that this second personality of hers came with him.

Finally, the pleasure of the forceful deepthroat was too much for Kazuya and he started cumming into her mouth but not before Mami’s body started convulsing too.

This time her orgasm wasn’t light, it was hard. Hard enough that she squirted on his bed as he dropped his load down her throat.

He pulled his cock out of her throat mid-orgasm and pumped it with his hand a few times to drop the rest of his cum on her face and tits, wanting to mark her as his.

‘Now that’s a look to admire.’

The next thing that he did was to take out the gag and that’s when he looked into her lifeless eyes which seemed to be conveying some sort of emotion that he couldn’t understand.

‘Aggrieved, maybe?’ She didn’t give him any moment to look at her anymore and the lifeless eyes disappeared, replaced by the usual lively cheerful eyes of the Mami that he knew.

’She seems to remember the experience this time… Does the other personality control what this one sees from her perspective or something?’

Kazuya could tell from Mami’s reaction that she’d also experienced that crazy orgasm from the rough mouth fucking that he gave her.

He didn’t want her to think that he didn’t even care about her so he decided to give her some much-needed aftercare.

He went over to the side and picked her up in a princess carry.

“Wrap your arms around my neck, Mami”

She does that and starts complaining to him like a spoiled brat, “Kazu-kun was so mean~ You even covered me in your fluids. My jaw hurts…”  

She had her usual cute girly voice and a pout on her face.

“And you took it like a champ. I’m proud of you.” He refrained from kissing her mouth and kissed her forehead instead, somewhere without his cum. ’I’ll make sure to get her to brush her teeth later…’

She kept pouting but did seem to brighten up with his praise.

“I’ll be rewarding you with my special aftercare routine. It even includes fixing the abysmally put dye in your hair for the highlights.”

“A-Abysmal highlights? K-Kazu-kun, my hair looks bad?” She gets flustered and asks him.

“Not at all, but when I was running my fingers through your hair, I noticed that the colored parts of your hair are differently textured from the natural blond. I’ll fix that for you.”

“You’re so amazing Kazu-kun. I’ve looked for many things to fix that but there wasn’t any solution so I just decided to live with it.” Her praise has no other reason than to fill his vanity. Truthfully, the texture difference was very slight so Mami didn’t bother with it.

For the rest of the night, Kazuya cleaned Mami up, took a shower with her while they both rubbed each other clean, and finally, he spent an hour working on her hair to fix the issues with her dye.

He even gave her some tips and tricks to keep her hair silky and smooth.

He’d already given them to Chizuru after she asked for his haircare routine. She’d noticed that his hair had gotten a drastic change in very little time. So, he figured that he might as well tell Mami too.

Neither of them mentioned the ‘other girlfriend’ thing that Kazuya had brought up. They had a sort of tacit understanding to not talk about those kinds of things since his relationship with Chizuru was still going on at least to their college peers.

“So, you sure that you don’t have a problem with staying here for the night?”

“Positive. I already told them that I’ll be staying with a friend. So I don’t have anywhere to go for now. If you make me leave, I’ll have to sleep in the streets.” She showed a pitiful expression.

’That’s a big fat lie. She’s going to try to plant something in my house, I know it. Well, two can play at that game.’

‘Or I could just throw her to the streets. She who cometh from the streets shall returneth to the streets.’ He chuckled inwardly.

After they were done with Mami’s hair stuff, Kazuya brought her into a different room than the one they’d used. Both of them were wearing only towels around them, So Mami wasn’t going to have anything on her person.

He’d chosen this room since it had a numeric lock on the door handle. After entering the room he locked it and made sure that Mami couldn’t leave the room while he was sleeping.

There was an attached bathroom so there wasn’t going to be any issue with that either.

Taking off his towel, he pulled off Mami’s towel too.

“Kyaa~ Kazu-kun.” She gave him a reproachful look.

He rolled his eyes, “Like I haven’t seen everything already.”

Dropping both towels on the floor, he got into bed, covering both his and Mami’s naked frames with the blanket, and spooning her.

One of his arms was acting as her pillow, and his other hand was holding her soft tit. One of his legs was also intertwined around her legs.

The entire time Mami didn’t have the chance to access the clothes that she’d worn or her handbag so Kazuya was sure that she wouldn’t have anything to plant in his place.

He kept every aspect of the situation under his control and made sure to keep her on a tight leash.

Mami felt the warmth enveloping her and the slight semi-erect cock poking her butt and couldn’t help but think, ‘What the fuck? Do I not have free will or something? Why do I just listen to whatever he says and follow him…’

Even she was confused as to why she was so subservient to his words and actions.

‘It was never like this with…’ The person that she was thinking about is a mystery but they don’t occupy her thoughts for long.

‘I don’t understand what’s going on anymore.’ She was also tired after so many intense things happening at the same time and decided to close her eyes for a while before she would enact her plan.

Kazuya had made sure that all of her things were left in different places in the house and she’d have to scour through the house to find her stuff.

The next morning.

Mami was feeling depressed. In the middle of the night, after Kazuya had turned to the side, letting her free from his clutches, she’d tried to go out to set up the monitoring devices but she wasn’t even able to open the door of the bedroom to go out.

‘What an asshole. He even locked the room…’

Although aggrieved, Mami didn’t spend too much thought on her problem. She’d already gotten used to Kazuya beating her at her own game.

She obediently went back into bed and slept half on top of Kazuya as some sort of petty revenge.

One of her arms was wrapped around his torso and her leg was also wrapped around his leg. She put her head to his chest and went to sleep, feeling and hearing his heartbeat which seemed to soothe her like a lullaby that sent her straight to sleep.

When Kazuya woke up, he felt a weight on half of his body and was confused for a few moments.

‘What the fuck- Oh yeah, Mami.’ He realized that it was Mami who was sleeping on half of his body.

‘Thankfully I didn’t leave anything that she could’ve used to kill me in this room. Who knows what she would’ve done after realizing that I essentially trapped her in this room.’ 

Mami never had such a thought.

With him having woken up, Mami also stirred awake.

“Mm~ Morning Kazu-kun…” She stretched like a little kitten in his arms.

‘A harem of cat girls…’ The thought disappeared as fast as it came to his mind.

After they woke up, Kazuya gave Mami all of her stuff from the previous night along with her bag so that she could change up.

She didn’t stay for breakfast since she had to get home early.

When she left, Kazuya ate his breakfast and went to the gym a few hours later.

He spent some time monitoring the progress of his AI application and made sure that there weren’t any errors.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

I'll do a 5 Chapter mass release when I reach 50 patrons.

61