Chapter 0091: New Intern
982 8 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her name was Asuna Yuuki, a chestnut blonde with hazel eyes.

She was a different case from the rest since she wasn’t actually a film student. She wasn’t even an art school student. She was actually a first-year engineer who was very interested in reality augmentation.

After the repeated failures of the art school students at being interns, Kazuya decided to take a different approach.

He looked through the roster of internship applications for his company and decided to pick someone from there.

Her qualifications didn’t really stand out other than her going to a good university in Japan. The only reason that Kazuya chose her was that she seemed cute and patient while also being hardworking. 

She also seemed like someone willing to take initiative since first years rarely apply for internships.

Kazuya directly contacted her about interning for him as he worked on his movie. 

She wasn’t really interested but seeing as it was the CEO of Nexus who was offering her the job, she accepted his offer.

Seeing that she accepted the job without causing Kazuya too much hassle, he decided to sweeten the deal and verbally promised her that he would bring her onto Nexus as an intern after this project was over.

Needless to say, she was beaming for the rest of the conversation.

She seemed pretty competent for now but the real test would be when Kazuya starts shooting the movie. Dealing with Kazuya when he was in the director’s seat was completely different from dealing with normal Kazuya.

For now, only two people dared to talk to him while he was in his director mode— Chizuru and Ruka. Chizuru was a given since he would never say anything to her even no matter what. And Ruka was just too persistent to give him a wide berth like the rest of the crew.

‘I wish I could find someone like him…’ Asuna thought as she looked at Kazuya and Chizuru flirting.

Kazuya didn’t realize but Asuna was sort of a fan girl for him. Initially, it was just an admiration for his talents in starting his own company while creating revolutionary products. Now though, it shot up straight to fangirling.

When she saw how he was willing to create an entire movie for his girlfriend, she instantly became his fan. Just the fact that he would make an entire movie, just to flirt with a girl, was crazy.

Kazuya grumbled a little at being interrupted by this new intern.

’Should I fire her…’ Kazuya looked at her with a look that gave Asuna chills.

‘I’ll give her another chance…’ Kazuya looked at her cute face which had a scared expression and decided that he’ll give her another chance.

“Yeah, let’s get going. There’s a lot of things that net setting up.”

Kazuya walked into the hall while holding Chizuru.

“Tell, me if you want any changes made.”

“Mhm.”

“Also, the wedding scene won’t be a completely traditional Shinto-style ceremony. For example, the wedding dress. I was surprised when I heard that your grandma wore a beautiful white wedding gown instead of a traditional Kimono. So, I decided to incorporate a few more aspects from the western style wedding.”

“I know… I remember when she told me about her wedding. So many people were against her wearing the wedding gown but grandpa was adamant about supporting her. Funny thing is that he hadn’t even seen the gown that grandma was going to wear. He was fighting about a dress that he hadn’t even seen.”

“Grandma didn’t let him see it?”

“Nope. It’s like a tradition that the groom cannot see the bride’s dress before the wedding.”

“Well… I would’ve done that, but this wedding wouldn’t have been a surprise with that. Let’s do that for the real deal… Our wedding. Not some enactment.”

“O-Our wedding…” She stuttered a bit and looked down, freezing in place.

“You didn’t think that I won’t marry you, did you?”

“I-I…” She was a little incoherent.

“Come on… We have a lot to do… Everytime…” He spoke the last word to himself.

Seeing that she wasn’t moving, he wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her into the hall.

“I’ll be waiting for you here while you walk down the aisle. This is the altar where the priest will be standing along with the tablet that would be on a video call with grandma Sayuri.”

“It’s amazing… You’re amazing… So… so amazing.”

“You can try different adjectives babe.” He smiled.

“How about asshole?”

“Whaaattt~” 

Before they started playfighting again, Asuna interrupted them.

“Sir, madam, should I instruct the crew to start setting up the equipment? They’re asking for confirmation.”

“Sure, Asuna. Have them start setting everything up.”

“Okay, sir.” With that, she left. Rather desperately since she felt like she’d get diabetes if she stayed any longer.

“When you walk down the aisle, we’ll start the ceremony. The priest will be purifying us, then we’ll be doing the sake ceremony. After that, the priest will bless our union, yada yada. Finally, we’ll be exchanging our vows. So, prepare your vows. There’s no script for today’s scene for either of us. The stage is set but this time, it’s not just acting… It’s much more real this time.” He held the side of her face and looked at her vulnerable expression.

“Real, huh…”

“With all my heart…” He leaned down and kissed her with all his love.

Just as their lips met, Chizuru felt the familiar electrifying feeling from their kiss. A feeling that she loved without question.

“Mhmm~” She completely melted into Kazuya’s chest and hugged him.

They separated after a minute.

“I love you, babe…”

“I love you too, Kazuya… so much…” She rested her head on his chest, feeling his heartbeats that worked as a melody to soothe her soul.

“I have a question.”

“What is it?”

“How long will be the scene in the movie?”

“Umm…” Kazuya looked to the side and didn’t answer.

“Tell me.”

“It’s fine. You’ll know when we release the movie. Why do you want to know now.”

“Tell. Me.”

“15 seconds… And that’s being generous.”

“You made so many preparations for a 15-second scene?” She was in disbelief.

“Honestly? Even that 15-second scene is inconsequential to the movie. I just wanted to do a wedding. So, I added that scene to the script. It provides no real value to the story other than some satisfaction for the viewers at seeing the actress who’s struggled so much getting married happily in life.”

“You spent so much of the budget for a 15-second scene? Couldn’t we have done a simple thing?”

“Hell no. I want your grandma to witness us getting married and I will not half-ass it. It may not be an important thing for the movie but it’s important for me.”

“But…”

“It’s fine. I keep telling you… Any amount of money spent on us is completely worthwhile.”

“Whatever… I give up. I’m not going to blame you for doing something so touching for me. Th… No. No thank yous.” She remembered that he didn’t want her to say thank you.

“I’ll show you my gratitude tonight…” She whispered in his ear.

“I’m looking forward to it.” He bit her ear.

“Mmm~”

Soon, the crew came into the hall and started setting up the various equipment.

Chizuru went with the makeup artist to get ready for the scene. Kazuya wouldn’t be directing today’s scene so he gave the crew a number of instructions on how to manage everything. Today, Mini would be the one managing the scene.

She had also come with them. She didn’t act as a third wheel and gave Kazuya and Chizuru their much-needed space. Instead, she mingled with the rest of the crew.

She would be serving as the director. She’d seen and learned quite a number of things from Kazuya while he was directing the movie as he also gave her separate instructions on how things work.

Kazuya was also getting into the role of Mini’s so-called master. He was having fun mentoring her on all sorts of things.

“You understand everything Mini?”

“Don’t worry master. You can leave everything to me.” She patted her chest assuring Kazuya.

‘Master?!’ Asuna developed a misunderstanding over their relationship.

“Good,” Kazuya patted her head, “I’m counting on you.”

“Mhm~” She closed her eyes, enjoying his comfortable touch.

‘Cute…’

After a few more conversations, Kazuya left the scene.

“Um… Yaemori-san…” Asuna asked hesitantly.

“Hm? Yuuki-san? What is it?”

“I don’t know if this is a misunderstanding, or not but… Um… Are you…” She kept getting more and more awkward with each word she said.

‘What do I say dammit? Stay away from my mentor? Don’t ruin his relationship... I don’t know… I should’ve thought of this before approaching her.’

“You’re thinking that master and I have a sexual relationship?” Mini instantly caught on.

“Um…”

‘Why did I have to talk to her… Damn me and my meddling mouth… Now it’s going to be awkward…’ Asuna thought to herself.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

36