Chapter 0092: Preparations for the Scene
1.1k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Why did I have to talk to her… Damn me and my meddling mouth… Now it’s going to be awkward…’ Asuna thought to herself.

“You don’t have to worry. I call him master because he’s a mentor to me, like a teacher. There’s nothing else going on.” As if she had a guilty conscience, Mini got a blush on her face while looking to the side.

‘Although, he did tie me up that day… It was so hot…’ Mini got lost in her thoughts.

“Oh, is that so… I’m so sorry for the misunderstanding.” Asuna instantly bowed and apologized to Mini.

“It’s fine. A lot of people misunderstand our relationship in the first instance. Almost everyone on the set has asked me this question. Since they are too scared of master to ask him, they turn to me.”

Mini was used to this question and was unbothered by it. She wasn’t some insecure kid who would get embarrassed about a slight misunderstanding. She was proud to call Kazuya her master.

“Is that so? How do you…”

Although that was an awkward icebreaker, they both started talking about some things that they had in common.

Asuna was something of a social butterfly, being able to make friends with quite a few people so it was easy for her to move on from that awkward moment.

They quickly became friends and exchanged their contact information.

Mini spent the next few hours managing the set and the crew.

After working with her for a while, they knew that although sew was a little eccentric, she was very competent and knew what she was doing.

A while later, Kazuya came out of the dressing room. He was wearing a three-piece black suit looking amazing. Along with the watch that Chizuru gifted him for his birthday.

It had a similar style to the suit that Chizuru’s grandpa wore when he was married.

By tradition, both Kazuya and Chizuru should wear kimonos but instead, they were going for western outfits for the wedding.

This was because grandma Sayuri’s wedding incorporated quite a few things from western weddings too.

It was a thing of controversy at that time.

Although Chizuru’s grandma had a Shinto-style wedding, there were quite a few western traditions that they also did.

“You look amazing master.” Mini hopped over to him quickly and praised him with stars in her eyes.

Kazuya also noticed that Asuna was looking at him with a starstruck look.

‘Having two A-class beauties get stunned at your looks is so fulfilling…’ He felt like his ego was inflating.

“Thanks, Mini.” He patted her head happily.

“Slowly… You’re ruining my hair.” She had an aggrieved expression while holding her head.

She liked his head pats but she didn’t want him to ruin her hairstyle.

“It’s fine. I’m the one going on camera, why do you care?”

“Master’s so mean…” She sulked and went to sit in the corner.

“Get back here, you drama queen. We have a scene to shoot.”

She showed him her tongue and got back to what she was doing before.

“What do you think Asuna?” Kazuya asked her.

“Hm, what?” She broke out of her reverie.

“What do you think of the suit?” Kazuya inwardly smirked when he saw the embarrassed blush on her face.

“You look very handsome, Kazuya-san”

‘Damn you. How could you just stare at him like that? What if he think’s that you’re some sort of pervert…’ Asuna was having a mental breakdown.

Kazuya moved on to his other tasks.

Tasks such as calling grandma Sayuri and setting up the tablet at an appropriate spot.

Kazuya was going to get rid of the tablet in post-production so there wasn’t any problem with that. What was important was that he found a location where she could see everything clearly.

-Hello?-

-How are you doing grandma?-

-Kazuya-chan? Is it time?-

-Yeah. She’ll be here soon. I’m placing you at the location.-

-You sure that you don’t want to show this to Nagomi too?-

-It’s fine. She’ll be there for the real wedding. If I tell her about this, she’ll run here with no care for anything else.-

-She really loves you, huh?-

“Nah. It’s all Chizuru. She dotes on your granddaughter almost as much as I do.-

-Your narcissism is showing Kazuya-chan.-

-Haha…-

-I’m glad you did this for Chizuru.-

-I did it for you too, grandma. I know that you would’ve regretted that you weren’t able to give me and Chizuru your blessings for our union…-

-I guess, you’re right… I guess I should thank you for this, shouldn’t I?-

-It’s fine, grandma. Chizuru’s happiness is really all I want…-

-All right, I won’t hold you up. Place me at the spot and finish up the preparations.-

-As you wish, grandma.-

Kazuya placed the tablet at a designated spot from where everything was visible and when Kazuya and Chizuru would be getting officiated by the priest, they would be able to see grandma Nagomi too.

Kazuya went around the set, giving double-checks for everything. Even though he trusted Mini’s capabilities, he still decided to check it again as he wouldn’t tolerate any mistakes today.

After that, he gave a little speech threatening everyone to do their jobs right and that he won’t accept ruining today’s special moment.

‘Dude, it’s a wedding shoot. Why are you treating it as a real wedding?’

Pretty much the entire crew was left thinking that but no one dared to voice it. Kazuya had established his tyranny completely in the minds of the crew early on.

The only one who felt like everything was weird was Asuna who was new on the set. She had never seen Kazuya in his director form so she didn’t know why everyone seemed to be scared of saying anything to him.

‘He’s like a harmless bunny. Why is everyone so scared of him… A bunny wearing a suit…’ She was going off on a tanged since she didn’t have much to do for today since Kazuya wasn’t directing anything today.

Kazuya on the other hand was satisfied with the attitude of the crew. He knew that his actions of establishing both respect and fear in the crew early on were very effective.

The crew didn’t just listen to him because they were scared of him, they listened to him because he was also very competent. Every single member learned quite a few very important and useful things while working for Kazuya. They couldn’t help but respect his level of knowledge.

Next up, Kazuya went to check up on Chizuru and see if she was ready for her scene.

*Knock* *Knock*

Kazuya knocked on the door of the dressing room.

“Babe? You there?”

“Don’t come in.” Chizuru’s voice was a bit hurried.

“What’s wrong.”

“Nothing. I just don’t want you to see me wearing the dress.”

“I’ve already seen the dress, I don’t think it’s a problem for me to see you.” He was amused at how seriously she was taking all this.

“I don’t care, you’ll stay out.”

“Haha… Fine.” Kazuya decided to indulge his girlfriend.

“Good. Now, what is it?”

Kazuya took a seat on the ground with his back to the door. The floor was carpeted and pretty clean so he wasn’t worried about the suit getting dirty.

“You ready?”

“Mhm...” She sounded hesitant.

“You don’t sound ready.”

“It’s just that I’m a little scared… Scared that I’ll mess up.”

“It’s fine. You can mess up all you want. That’s where I come in. It’s my job to clean up after you.”

“But… You don’t make any messes… I never get to clean up after you. It’s supposed to be a two-way thing… When do I get to clean up your messes?” Her voice was almost whiney as if she was throwing a tantrum.

“Hahahaha… Holy shit, babe. You’re so cute.”

“I’m serious.”

“It’s fine. I’m not perfect. And I’m bound to fuck things up sooner or later. You can be there to take care of everything then.”

They spent a few minutes talking while Kazuya comforted Chizuru.

“Give me your hand.”

“What do you-“ Kazuya was just about to ask when the door opened slightly. Kazuya suddenly lost the support that he had and almost fell.

He looked at the slightly ajar door and saw Chizuru’s gloved hand.

It looked so beautiful with the sleek white gloves that she was wearing.

Kazuya knew that those gloves were long elbow-length gloves.

He didn’t say anything and held her hand, intertwining their fingers together.

Chizuru didn’t say anything and held his hand for a while.

“I’m glad that you’re wearing the watch…”

“Of course. It was a gift from my girlfriend who has amazing taste. I would obviously wear it.”

“…Okay. I’m ready. I’ve charged up. You can go. I’ll wait for someone to call me when the ceremony starts.”

Kazuya had this irresistible urge to force his way inside and kiss her, but he held back and respected her wishes. He knew that it would be much better when he sees her walk down the aisle in that beautiful dress.

He smiled and started walking away.

“Kazuya…” She called out to him again.

“Mhm? What is it?”

“I love you.”

“…I love you too, babe.” He had a wide smile as he walked back to the hall.

Soon, it was time to start the scene.

“Lights…?” Mini was directing the scene.

“Camera…?” She got the go-ahead.

“Action!”

The sound of the clapperboard signified the start of the scene.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

37