Chapter 0093: The Ceremony
882 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: So, I don’t really know how a Shinto wedding would go, so I’m just going to do my own take on this. I don’t have any plans to research the details.)

A slow symphony began to play in the backdrop.

That sound of music was the signal for the bride’s appearance.

The entire hall was silent except for the sound of the backdrop.

Slowly, everyone could hear the faint sound of steps.

Kazuya looked at the door with anticipation and impatience.

He was standing at the end of the aisle, waiting for his bride.

Finally, after what felt like hours to Kazuya, he saw a faint white fabric come into view.

The next second, Chizuru was in his sight, looking oh-so-beautiful in her wedding dress.

She was being helped by another woman who was playing the bride’s mother.

She had a veil covering her face while white gloves covered her hands. It was a smooth gown that left her shoulders bare and went down to the floor, with a long fabric dragging behind her.

As she walked, her steps slightly revealed her white strappy heels.

Kazuya noticed the slight twinkling of earrings from behind the translucent veil that was over her face.

’She’s wearing that necklace…’ He noticed that she was also wearing the necklace that he’d gifted her for her birthday.

There was an imperceptible excitement in her eyes as she lightly smiled while walking down the aisle to Kazuya.

Kazuya noticed grandma Sayuri wipe her eyes from the side of his vision.

’Neither of them can show any weakness…’ Both grandmother and granddaughter are stubborn as hell.

When she finally reached the altar, the mother figure actress gave Chizuru’s hand to Kazuya.

He crossed his arm with hers and they both ascended the stairs to stand in front of the priest while facing each other.

First up, Kazuya slowly lifted Chizuru’s veil, revealing her bright smiling face.

“Hi…” She smiled as if it was the happiest day of his life.

“Hi... You look mesmerizing.” Kazuya felt like he was losing himself in her bright lovable eyes.

“Hehe…” She laughed demurely.

Then came the purifying ritual where the priest purified their union and cleansed any negative spirits from harming their union.

They both stood in front of each other, holding hands as the priest went with the rituals.

They both were lost in each other as if they were the only two people in the world.

Next up, it was time for them to make their vows.

“May the bride and groom exchange their vows…” The priest prompted them to exchange their vows.

“I’ll go first?” Kazuya smiled.

“Mhm.” Chizuru was happy to let him go first.

“When we first met… I never told you this but, I was at one of the lowest points in my entire life at that time. I had only recently lost something… immeasurable to me. Everything felt like it was going haywire… and I was desperately keeping myself together.”

“Pretending that everything was perfectly fine. Our first meeting was something of a fun little distraction for me to be honest… And when we ran into each other again… I thought that it was sorta cool. You looked beautiful to me and I shot my shot. I asked you out for another date…”

“It started out as a fun way for me to distract myself from thinking about… what I lost… Coincidence after coincidence… Which we recently learned weren’t even coincidences in the first place... At some point, I found myself forgetting a lot of the past issues that haunted me… Finding you, coincidence or otherwise, was the best thing that I could’ve ever done.”

“I’m a bit greedy… Pretty selfish… Awfully narcissistic… But above all, I love you, so much. I might even mess up some day… leading you to be hurt, but I want you to know that you’ll always be my number one… My pillar in this world. I love you… I promise to cherish and protect you… I am yours and you are mine… till the end of our days, and beyond.”

He tightly squeezed her hands while looking deeply into her eyes with a look of love.

“I-I hope that someday… you can tell me about it…” She spoke with a slightly choked voice and looked at him with a sad smile.

“Oh course, babe. I’ll tell you… someday. I promise.”

“I promise…”

“Now it’s time for the San Ku Do…” The priest announced after their vows were finished.

It was a Shinto tradition where the couple drinks sake from three differently-sized cups.

Kazuya had prepared premium high-quality sake for the nuptial drinking ceremony.

“Try to go slow this time.” Kazuya teased Chizuru.

“Oh, shut up~” She smiled cutely while slowly taking a sip of the first cup in sync with him.

After this last ceremony was over.

“Now, you may kiss the bride.” The priest announced.

Kazuya put his hands over Chizuru’s waist as she approached him.

At that moment, their lips finally met.

“And cut!” Mini’s voice ended the scene but Kazuya and Chizuru were utterly uncaring about her words.

They were kissing as if it was the end of the world. Kazuya’s hands were holding her waist while she had her arms wrapped around his neck.

“Of course, they didn’t hear me… Start wrapping everything up, guys. It’s time to leave!” Mini was ordering people around the set as the lovebirds were enjoying themselves.

“Um… Mini?” It was Asuna. After their talk, they easily got on a first-name basis.

“Mhm?”

“Should we let them know?” She pointed to the duo who were stuck to each other.

“Are you crazy? That guy would specifically kidnap you and edge you until you can’t help but call him daddy whenever you see him. All because you interrupted his kiss.”

“That… seems really specific… Has he done that to someone?”

“No, it’s just something I imagine him doing,” Mini said naturally while looking to the side.

 “…Ah. Is that so?” Asuna’s expression was twitchy.

‘Is she a pervert? Or is there some sort of history between her and the director? Forget it…’

Just as Asuna was about to move to interrupt them she remembered that chilly look that Kazuya gave her the last time.

‘On second thoughts… Mini’s warning seems to have some substance behind it.’

“I’ll help out with the cleanup.” She ran away with a flimsy excuse. She had no plans to help and went outside to the car that she came in.

After the cleanup was finished and everyone left, There were only two people remaining in the hall.

“Hahh… I guess I have to take the fall…” Mini sighed and walked to the couple.

They’d already changed positions and were seated on a comfy seeming couch. Chizuru was seated in Kazuya’s lap and seemed to be melted into his embrace while they made out.

“Can you guys stop sucking each other’s faces already? It’s been an hour. We have to leave.” She shook both of them.

“Haah~ Haah~” 

“Haah~ Haah~” 

They finally pulled back from each other’s faces while taking deep breaths.

Kazuya looked to the side and saw Mini’s face.

Mini felt chills go down her spine and saw Kazuya giving her a look that told her, ‘I’ll deal with you later.’

‘I messed up…’ Mini was full of regrets.

‘I should’ve sent Asuna. She seemed to want to meddle in Kazuya’s shit. Damn it.’

Chizuru didn’t really care about anything else anymore and just wanted to stick to Kazuya after that amazing experience. She was still sitting in her lap and buried her head in his chest while closing her eyes.

“Let’s go.” Kazuya held his fake bride in his arms and got up from the couch.

Mini trotted behind him while looking down.

‘If I offer Asuna to him will he let me go?’ Mini was still traumatized by Kazuya’s previous look.

Kazuya was oblivious to Mini’s thoughts and walked to their car with Chizuru in his arms.

“Mini, can you open the door?”

Kazuya tried to put Chizuru inside the car after Mini opened the door for them.

“Nooo~ Don’t leave mee~” Chizuru clung to Kazuya and didn’t let go.

“It’s fine, babe I’m just putting you in the car, I’m getting it after you.”

“Noo.”

“Fine… Watch your head.” Kazuya slowly got into the backseat of the car while paying attention to Chizuru’s head to that she doesn’t bump it.

“Mini, how about you drive?” Kazuya’s tone was a no-nonsense one. Kazuya didn’t want to have some random person drive them.

“But, but, but…”

“It’s fine, you’re used to listening to me and Chizuru.” He smirked at her.

Mini instantly realized that it was going to be an uncomfortable ride for her.

‘Fuck no. I’m not doing this alone…’

“No problem. I’ll call Asuna.”

Mini left before Kazuya had a chance to say anything.

‘Whatever…’ He thought.

“Mmm~” Suddenly Chizuru kissed him again.

They both got back to their make-out session while Mini duped Asuna into coming with her.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

32