Chapter 0094: Asuna Yuuki
1k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why would you bring me here?” Asuna spoke in a hushed voice.

“I didn’t want to endure this alone. I had to make someone else who’s also single suffer with me.”

They were hearing sexy smooching sounds from the backseat. Every once in a while Chizuru’s moans filled the backseat.

“Who told you I’m single?”

“You’re not?” Mini asked Asuna as if she’d just found some amazing gossip.

“Well…”

“Tell me.”

“I don’t know…”

“Tell me or else I’ll interrupt them again and blame it on you.”

“You wouldn’t dare…” Asuna was horrified.

“Wanna try?” Mini smirked

“Fine… It’s just that it’s complicated.” 

“I’m all ears. It’s a two-hour-long car ride. We got nothing but time.”

“It’s not even that interesting of a story.” Asuna tried for one last time.

“Stop stalling.” Mini’s patience was running thin.

Asuna finally gave in.

“So… I had this crush, back when I was in high school. Kazuto. We got together and enjoyed quite a bit of silly romance for about two years. That was when we graduated from school. He moved out to America for further studies and I stayed here. We never really talked about doing anything long distance… Hence, the complication.”

“Damn it, you bitch, give me the fucking deets.” Mini blew her top since she wanted details.

“I just gave you the details.”

“I don’t want that bullshit short story. How did you meet? How far did you go? Did you bang? Tell me everything.”

“Y-You… You pervert…” Asuna felt like she’d become friends with a pervert.

“Yeah. I am. Whatcha gonna do about it? If you don’t tell me I might just kidnap you and use you for my perverted fantasies.” Mini threatened her.

“What the hell’s wrong with you?”

“I’m mad that you keep changing the topic and aren’t telling me about your relationship.”

“It’s a bitter topic. I clearly don’t want to talk about it. Why are you pushing me?” Asuna tried guilt-tripping Mini.

“Like I give a damn about being a good person. I won’t just listen to your story, I’ll also start meddling in your relationship according to my preferences. If I don’t like him, I’ll do everything in my power to prevent you from contacting him again.”

“Y-You meddling…”

“Yeah. I am and if you don’t give in, I will find out everything by myself. I know you went to Kikan Sha High. Don’t force me to track down your former classmates.” Mini’s tone was menacing.

Asuna was scared of Mini.

‘What kind of yandere is she supposed to be? She would go to such lengths for just basic gossip? And how does she know my school? Did Kazuya-san tell her?’ Asuna was half scared and half in disbelief.

“F-Fine. I’ll tell you. Just don’t look for my old classmates…”

“Umu… Now that’s a good little intern.” Mini praised her like she was some sort of pet.

‘What kind of person did I make friends with? She might as well pat my head like I’m some sort of dog…’

“As you know… We started dating in high school, but we actually communicated online since middle school. It was through our love of games. MMORPGs to be specific. I was an introvert back in middle school so playing games was a good way to distract myself. There was this quest… I can’t for the life of me remember what the hell the objective was but it had us playing the roles of a married couple. It was all laughs for the two of us. That’s how we met.”

“Then what happened?” Mini was far more engrossed in the story than anyone should’ve been.

Asuna had already given up on resisting so she continued.

“After we started talking in-game, we get pretty close, exchanging our handles for other games. We were basically gaming buddies for quite a few years. It was halfway through the first year of high school that we ended up running into each other and we recognized each other’s voices. Seeing the person whom you’d been talking to for so long suddenly get a face… it was weird.”

“We avoided each other for pretty much months after that. We even stopped playing games together since it seemed awkward. Then… one day I got a request from him… He had invited me to his lobby… And well… After getting through that awkward phase, by the time the second year rolled around… we were dating. And… the rest is history…”

“Keep going.” Mini’s voice was menacing.

“Oh, come on! It was such a good ending. You’re ruining it.” Asuna whined.

“It wasn’t… Stop deceiving yourself.” Mini wasn’t willing to let Asuna get any ego boosts.

“B-But…”

“Answer my other questions.”

“Sigh… Third base… we were going to go all the way after graduation but the pussy ran away to another continent before that could happen…” Asuna had a pout on her face.

“I see… And what college is he in?” Mini asked.

“Why do you ask?”

“I want to see his views on your relationship. If they match, I’ll try to get you two back together.”

“Can you not meddle? I don’t even want to get back together with him.”

“That’s clearly a lie. You wouldn’t have said it’s complicated if you didn’t want to get back together with him.”

“It’s not like that. I’m not over the relationship yet. But that doesn’t mean that I want to get back together with him. He’s an asshole who ran away on our special day. I will always resent him… But that doesn’t mean that there weren’t any feelings there… Hence the complications…”

“So, that’s how it works…” Mini seemed to be taking mental notes after hearing Asuna’s words.

“What’re you doing?” Asuna was curious.

“Nothing… I feel like I understand you more after this.”

‘Why do I feel like some psychology student’s test subject…’

“Mini?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you a psychology major?”

“Oh? How’d you know?”

“Just a hunch…”

“Psychology is just so exciting...” Mini started going on a tangent about how much she liked psychology.

‘Yep… It’s all coming together now… She’s a psyche nerd.’ Asuna realized the reason behind Mini’s interest in her story.

It wasn’t that she really liked gossip she was just a curious person who wanted to understand people’s minds, albeit, slightly perverted.

“Mhm~” Suddenly a loud moan interrupted both of their thoughts.

They’d been tuning out the light mewls and moans coming from the backseat while talking but every once in a while Chizuru would moan loudly, bringing an awkward lul to Mini and Asuna’s conversations.

‘Damn this annoying couple…’

‘I hate you for putting me through this, master…’

Both of the single girls were feeling very annoyed since hearing a pair of lovebirds dry hump while not getting any yourself was something no one wanted to be a part of.

“How long till we get back…”

“A while… sadly…”

They both shared a sense of camaraderie since they were both in similar situations.

In between Mini’s threats and nosiness, Asuna forgot that she didn’t have to be in this car. It was Mini who brought her here forcefully.

They desperately tried to converse about anything else to drown out the moans in the back that seemed to be slowly getting more prominent.

Kazuya and Chizuru on the other hand were oblivious to the discomfort of the people in the front and were lost in their own world.

After so much built-up anticipation, neither of them wanted to get their hands off of the other.

If not for the presence of Mini and Asuna, they would’ve started right in the back seat but they still had some decency so they were just making out passionately.

Every once in a while, Kazuya would get slightly frisky with his girl which would lead to another loud moan that would be slightly suppressed by Kazuya’s mouth but would still throw off Mini and Asuna.

To Mini and Asuna the two-hour-long car ride felt like it was 6 hours long while to Kazuya and Chizuru, it felt like it was barely a few minutes.

When they were finally at the resort, Mini and Asuna practically dashed out of the car, leaving the two lovebirds in the deserted parking lot.

“Let’s go to our room…” Kazuya pulled back from the kiss and said to her.

“Mhm…” She nodded.

Kazuya brought his bride who was still in his arms, out of the car.

Kazuya was glad that they didn’t have to pass through the lobby of the hotel to reach their villa. 

The path to the villa from the parking lot was a five-minute walk. The path was pretty much empty since they got back to the resort pretty late.

“How are you so amazing, babe?” Chizuru asked as Kazuya walked through the dimly lit path with her in his arms.

“What do you mean?”

“You did so much… just so that my grandma could be there to witness our special moment… you didn’t have to go this far…”

“I know, but any future regret that you might have is something that I will try my best to prevent. It’s my job as your boyfriend.”

“I know… but still…”

“It’s fine. You can just show me how much you appreciate my efforts in bed…”

“Sounds like a plan…”

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advanced chapters of the book on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

31