Chapter 0097: Ambush
887 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Going into Disneyland, Both of them had quite a bit of fun while enjoying each other's company.

Kazuya kept to his words of taking Mami on terrifying rides where she would have to cling to him.

Mami wasn't even that scared but she just enjoyed hugging Kazuya while on the ride so she did that.

She was actually a strong girl who liked to go on terrifying rollercoasters all alone, but Kazuya's presence brought her a sort of warmth that she would've never found all alone.

They didn't just go on rides that gave them a rush, they also went on quite a few light-hearted rides that were more oriented toward couples.

"What's next, Kazu-kun?" Mami was walking with her arms wrapped around Kazuya's, pushing her chest toward his shoulder.

They'd already gone on quite a few rides and played around for some time.

"I'm planning to get you something that I think you'll like…"

"The last time you told me that, I ended up wearing these panties. I'd rather not get the gift if it's some sort of collar that matches the set."

"That's actually not a bad idea…" Kazuya was deep in thought.

"I just said no…" Mami herself didn't seem to have much conviction behind her words.

"I'll see what I can do about that after we get home… On a side note though, we're going to Micky's Toontown. If we find kinky sex stuff there then there are some major problems in this place. I'm just going to get you life-sized plushies for both Micky and Minny."

"Really! I'd love that" Mami had bright smiles all over when Kazuya mentioned her getting a life-sized plushie.

"God… my parents never let me keep anything bigger than my tiny teddy bear at home… Thanks, so much." Mami tip-toed at Kazuya's side and kissed his cheek.

"Of course… I'm your sugar daddy after all. Whatever you want I'll get for you."

"Honestly, Kazu-kun… You should decide what you want to be… Sometimes you're like my sugar daddy, right now you're acting like my boyfriend, I'm sure that when we get home, you'll act as my 'master' as if I'm some pet that you own… It's very confusing…"

"Isn't pet play fun though? Having a tail stuck into your-"

"That's enough…" She physically stopped him from speaking anything more but putting her hands on his mouth, since they were in a children's amusement park.

"Hehe…" Kazuya held her waist and kept walking with her as Mami removed her hands from his mouth after a while.

Going into Toontown, they went around, getting pictures clicked with Disney's prime mascots— Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald.

The duo had a lot of fun playing and getting pictures clicked with all of the mascots.

When Kazuya saw that pure expression of joy on Mami's face when she was hugging those huge costumed mascots while getting Kazuya to click her pictures, he pretty much fell in love with her again.

There was something so pure and innocent about Mami's smile that Kazuya couldn't bring himself to look away from her.

"Haha… Kazu-kun, come on…" Mami pulled him by his arm to the next mascot, Roger Rabbit.

"Slow down… He's not going anywhere…" Kazuya had a gentle smile on his face as he looked at Mami's hair waving as she hurriedly walked.

They spent almost half an hour playing around with the mascots.

Then Kazuya moved with Mami to the Toontown souvenir shop. He was going to buy two huge life-sized Mickey and Minnie plushies there.

Five minutes later they walked out. Kazuya seemed comical while holding two huge plushies as Mami walked beside him with a bright smile on her face, making her seem angelic.

After Toontown, it was time for food. Both Kazuya and Mami were pretty hungry after so long playing around the amusement park.

"Let's go to the car, Mami. We'll go get something to eat. I know a nice restaurant nearby."

"But, Kazu-kun… I'm starving…" Her tone was whiney.

"Can't we just eat at the food court?" She asked him.

"Hell no. I'd be dammed if I take my girl to eat at a cheap ass food court for the end of our date."

"But, but, but… food."

"There's the vendor. You can get a corndog till we get there. I'll put these plushies in the car, you can just come to the car after getting the corndog." Kazuya pointed to a sort of van which was selling corndogs.

There was a small line so it would take a few minutes before Mami got her corndog so Kazuya decided to go ahead of her. The plushies were a bit of a hassle so he wanted to put them in the car.

"Fine…" With a mopey tone, Mami agreed. She was too hungry and getting something to eat before their actual meal would also be fine.

"You'll love the place. Trust me." Kazuya kissed Mami's forehead.

"Yeah… I'll go get the corndog." Mami walked away to stand in line for the corndog.

Kazuya left and went to the car to put the plushies in the car.

He was expecting Mami to come to the car after a few minutes with a corndog in her hand.

He put the plushies in the back seat of the car and waited by the car, leaning on the hood while scrolling through some memes.

At that moment, he felt a very different sensation. It was as if there was a horrifying sense of distress that encapsulated his entire being.

He looked around in confusion for a few seconds before realizing something. What he was feeling was an ability of empathy from one of the two seals that were connected to him.

The moment he realized it, he started focusing on both of the seals that he was connected to.

'It's Mami.' Kazuya ran toward her location. He was able to home into her location through the seal.

She wasn't that far from the Corndog stand.

He didn't have any time to think about anything else and ran with everything he had.

Most of the people only saw a blur pass by them as Kazuya got close to Mami's location within thirty seconds.

The sense of dread that he was feeling kept getting stronger and stronger with each moment as when he was finally within ten meters of Mami, all of those feelings disappeared.

'Mami's fainted…' Kazuya instantly realized the meaning of not feeling Mami's dread anymore.

He hastily looked at the spot where she seemed to be slowly getting farther from him now and ran. There was a wall that was blocking him from going straight to her.

'Fucking hell… Where's the damn door…' He kept looking around for the door that would lead to the other side of that 15-foot wall.

'Fuck it.' Unable to find the door, Kazuya decided to go over the fucking wall.

He took a running start and jumped as high as he could in his adrenaline-filled state. At that moment if someone was recording him, they would have seen a guy break the world's highest record for jumping as if it was a random day's work for him.

He jumped over ten feet and grabbed onto the ledge. He himself was almost 6 feet tall so it was an easy task for him.

He climbed over the ledge and saw two guys walking to what seemed like a pickup truck. One of them was carrying Mami over his shoulder. Both of their arms and faces were covered with scratches.

It was clear that she'd struggled pretty violently. Kazuya didn't notice any bruises on her face and concluded that they probably knocked her out using some sort of sleeping agent like chloroform.

With a burst of speed, he ambushed the unsuspecting guy who wasn't holding Mami and punched the side of his face with a force so strong that when the guy's head hit the back of the pickup truck, it formed a huge dent. There was also a crack sound that signified the neck of the guy breaking.

He fell to the ground with his head bleeding. That other guy was stunned for an instant before defending himself from a kick that Kazuya had already thrown his way.

He made a quick judgment that their assailant was here to save Mami so he used her as leverage and threw her at Kazuya who'd already thrown a punch at him.

Seeing the guy use his girl as a human shield against his punch infuriated Kazuya even more but he was still in control.

He slightly turned to the side and caught the unconscious Mami with his free arm.

At the same time, his other arm which had lost its momentum in the middle of the punch went to the guy's throat and poked the knuckle into the guy's throat.

"Ack!" He choked at the sudden attack on his windpipe and needed to moment to gather himself back together.

Kazuya took advantage of that momentary distraction to send a ruthless kick to the guy's balls. He'd kicked with enough force that the guy would never even be able to have sex, let alone have kids.

“Mami! Mami!” He tried to shake Mami awake but she was completely drugged to sleep.

He looked at her status through the seal and didn't see anything that indicated her being in pain.

He realized that whoever sent these guys to kidnap Mami had given very explicit instructions to not hurt her.

After checking that she was fine, Kazuya calmed down and took a few deep breaths.

'Fuck do I do with these guys…' He looked at the two thugs who'd fainted. One of them had a horrible injury on his head and the other had lost all function of his reproductive organs.

He knew that the only reason he took care of them so easily was that he'd ambushed them. In a one-on-two fight, it would've probably been much more difficult for him, even with his enhanced physique.

Especially since they had Mami as leverage.

'Should I call in a favor from her… Might as well…'

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

Read up to chapter 109 on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

32