Chapter 4
678 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What?"

"I'm really sorry David but this will be your last day of work..."

"W-why?"

"This...*sigh*... It looks like you offend someone indirectly..."

"What now...?"

"I don't know... The person wants to say this to you " you should know your place"... Honestly, I don't want to fire you David but, that person threatening me...."

I raise my hand blocking his face in my sight.

"It's fine owner, I know what will happen to you if you did not obey that person."

"Thank you and I'm sorry..."

"... So... About my salary..."

"Don't worry, I will give it to you, including your thirteenth month's pay... This is the only thing I could think of for everything you've done..."

"Really... Thanks, old man."

"No, no. I should be the one that must say thank you, really if it is not for you, my restaurant will be nothing..."

"Okay, fine, but are you sure about my 13th month's pay?"

"Yeah, honestly, I want to even put another 10k G..."

"Stop, do you want to get bankrupt?"

"Hahaha, that is fine, I have enough money.'

" hahaha... Now I don't know where to work..."

"Really sorry..."

"Old man don't say sorry."

After parting with the old man and my last day at the restaurant, I walk dazedly not knowing what to do.

The person who wants me to be fired would be that person...

That would be the cannon powder who has a thing for the fourth heroine.

The fourth heroine is none other than Natasha Crestfallen.

And the person who is head over heels for her is George Crumbelind 

"Sigh..."

It was around 11:30 am, and nowhere else to go, I stay in the park blankly staring at the place.

"Really..."

Despite my being calm about the situation, I have nowhere else to go, I can walk home but I don't want it yet.

If it was that person, then he already plotted me not getting accepted into any restaurant or any companies that I have the confidence to get accepted into.

That's kind of a person he was anyway.

If so, those people who got flirted with miss Natasha... Did they also get the same situation as me?

If so, that would be fucked up.

"We are just a fucking innocent bystander who got flirted with by a fucking person who acts like a hoe because she has no other choice..."

Although I want to beat the guy, I would end up beaten up instead.

That dude has a superpower, where he can breathe fire.

"Aaahh...."

This is the first time I want to see that sleepy magician...

I look at the sky, and I see the leaves of a tree, swaying left and right due to the changing of the wind.

And... A... Wild ca...miss magician?

She was on the three with her left arm supporting her cheek while the right hand is in the air motionlessly hanging.

She was wearing her skirt and that magician coat and hat, she wore a simple plain blue T-shirt.

Her face looks so peaceful that she is even making a sound of 'unya...'

I just deadpan and look at the figure, surprised but feeling disappointed.

A bird came into her, lying on her body while cleaning its feather.

I look at the ground finding something I could use.

There I saw a long stick, I stepped on the chair and raise my arm with a stick then poked her cheek.

"Punya..."

"Oi..."

This time I stretch my arm more and use the stick to poke her ear.

"Ugh!?"

At the sudden tickle in her ear, Bianca or Merlin lost her balance and was about to fall to the ground.

"I quickly acted and was about to pick her up in the air when suddenly she floated.

Ah, how did I forget that this person can do anything... 

"... David?"

"...yo"

*

"You got fired?"

"Yeah..."

"I see, it the doing by someone?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you angry at them?"

"Yeah..."

"Let's burn 'em up then."

"Yeah...wait."

She stand up and was about to do something but I quickly pulled her and embrace her body without me knowing.

"Don't do something stupid."

"It's not stupid, it was a justified reason."

"You do know you might be labeled as a criminal right?"

"I am not a criminal if no one will found out."

"If you do that, there will be a witness which is me."

"You are an accomplice so, you should just play along."

"For god sake, stop..."

"I won't no god could stop me."

"How do you  say that?"

"Well, there is no god right in front of us, they will not descend and also, this world is godless."

"..... What the fuck?"

"See? Let's do it."

"No, no, no, no!"

I get a headache having a conversation with her, She tried to raise her arm but I quickly grab it and hugged her more tightly.

"Really David is this your way of having a way with me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your arm is already touching my chest, and I am a bit sensitive in that area so please hugged me but not too tight."

I blush and let go of her, this girl is bold in her way... Let's add to her being blunt.

"No way I will take advantage of you, I'll be dead."

"But your not."

I look at her, surprisingly, our faces are close to each other by one inch away.

I pulled my head back and faked a cough.

"No way, you are not attractive."

"...say that to the person whose buddy excitedly waking up in the morning, it is quite a surprise how it reacts to my body, it is twitching."

I look at her for a moment before realizing what she meant.

"Y-you! That's a natural reaction between men!"

"...really? Is that normal? Hmm... I thought you liked my body that's why your d**k is like that, so I have no choice but to examine it.*

I stiffened when I heard her say that, I did not answer for about thirty seconds.

I look at her with a red face, a mix of embarrassment and anger.

"... Did... What did you just say...?"

"That I examined your D**k?"

She looks at me with an innocent lazy face, as if what she did is not wrong.

"Why I did not feel it... I should be woken up..."

"Well, I put you to sleep, then when I wake up, seeing your friend, I also put an anesthetic on your whole body before cutting it."

Huh?

H-huh?

I turn pale when I heard the word 'cutting it.'

"....c-c-c-c-cut!?!?!? You fucking cut my-!?!?"

"It's a joke."

"That's not a funny joke! "

"It is to me, but What I said earlier is true, your friend is standing brightly which made my sleep uncomfortable because it is hitting my leg, but I manage to sleep on the other side of your body."

"For fuck... I-I don't understand, this is fu*king crazy..."

"Really?"

"Yeah! You dipshit!"

"Meanie."

"So what?!"

"That's why no girls liked you."

"No boys will like you either!"

"Scum."

"Piece of shit."

"Degenerate."

"Whore!"

"Idiot"

"Dumb!"

"Dark bags."

"Little bitch!"

I was punched in the gut after saying little with a bitch.

"Hmmph"

"Ugh..."

While hugging my stomach, Merlin flicked her finger which made me float, she started walking as I was following her while floating.

"Where the hell are we going."

"Find food, we eat, we full, we play, we sleep."

"..."

Merlin said as she then change her appearance to a high school girl's appearance.

We then ate at Mcronalds and she was the one who paid the bill, so I say that I will be responsible for lunch later.

So, the day is long, so we decided to play in the arcade, go to an amusement park, go to the aquarium because she likes to experience it, then eat at an ice cream shop until we ate at a restaurant for lunch, this time, I was the one who paid the bill.

It was a crazy another day with miss magician, it was crazy too crazy...

Someone, I need help to revitalize my reasoning...

Because I don't know why she acts like this to me, so confident of me not doing something to her.

Why am I saying this? After I paid the bill, we went home, Merlin is a bit ditzy because of the wine she took a sip of.

I don't know why she is in my room, I ask her many times but she won't say anything but "no place."

I can't understand what she said, but while she was repeatedly saying two words which as "no place" I saw a glimpse of loneliness on her face, but that's, 's not the point right now.

I'm on the bed, and she too is in the bed, we are close touching each other, I stared at the ceiling, she peacefully sleeping, I am blushing, and she snores comfortably, I am wearing a t-shirt and a pajama, and she's only wearing underwear.

"Oh god..."

Merlin moves her body and I can feel the soft sensation on my chest.

"Oh god..."

She spread her leg and accidentally place it on my crotch.

"Oh my god..."

Her arms started to hug me tightly and that soft sensation furthermore enhanced its effect.

"Oh my fucking god..."

She move her head close to my neck and snuggle it, afterwards she started to smile.

"Warm...."

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god, OH MY FUCKING GOOD!!"

I need help, please!

On that day, I didn't not able to sleep just like before, but this time even if it was now 6, No sleepiness has been found, and no evidence of Mr's sleep.

22