Arrogant Young Master Can Really Act
231 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ding…! [Sense of hearing turns on… Records have been stored in the system.]

"Hey Zion Wake up; we're already at the camp,

Damn, you can really sleep that long, huh."

Kain was taken aback to see Zion sleep the entire journey. He grew attached to Zion as he started telling his adventure stories, not minding his sleeping part as he discovered the other side of Zion.

Instead of becoming disheartened and ceasing his storytelling, he became more enthusiastic as he attempted to put Zion to the test, who occasionally answered his doubts. He was flabbergasted to discover that the sleepy head could still tell him about his adventure right away.

That's when he gets really excited about telling Zion about his exploits; hell, he even tells Zion that his childhood sweetheart is now married to a merchant. Kain is taken aback that Zion remembers everything he says.

Even Gord and Baku were dumbfounded as they stared at Zion.

"Hey, Gord, this kid can sleep and listen like he's half-conscious the entire day of travel."

Baku whispered to Gord, who was still gazing at Zion as he stepped out of the carriage.

"Damn, if I had that state of consciousness, I could have become a scholar, perhaps the most prestigious one serving the king."

"Bwahaha! What the fuck are you talking about, Gord?

Damn, my stomach hurts."

Baku burst out laughing when he heard Gord's words, his friend since the beginning of his journey to become a Tavern Warrior.

"Damn you, Can't a man dream, even if he's old?"

"Bwahaha, of all dreams,

If you're talking about dreams, I'd like to be a wizard with Zion's consciousness, haha. "

Gord smacked Baku's laughing face, then walked out of the caravan, leaving the half-shocked Baku alone on the seat.

As he walked away from the carriage, Zion only shrugged, observing the soldiers in the wooden walls that blocked the entrance and exit.

He took a look around at the structure and layout of the wall they'd built for towers.

Each tower can hold at least four archers, and each tower has a dozen arrows in reserve, ensuring that they are self-sufficient and do not need to ask for or bring arrows on top.

As Zion walked, he noticed a young man cursing and slapping a soldier for stepping on his shoes. He can't seem to stop himself from whispering the words in the novels he reads.

"Check for opulent dress, handsome blond hair with pure white skin, sneering, and, finally, an arrogant attitude all check."

Yap, that's unmistakably a young master from one of the rich noble houses, just like those bastards.

As he saw this in front of him, Zion nodded his head.

As he slaps the soldier's face, the arrogant young master can really act his line.

If Captain Tark hadn't stepped forward, the soldier might have died a minute ago.

"What are you doing, Tark? Get out of my way.

You cretin who just stepped on my shoes, do you have any idea how much this costs?

Can you a cretin be able to afford to pay for it? Even selling you as a slave wouldn't suffice. I paid ten gold coins for this, and you just used it as a rug by stepping on my shoe."

Tark's face darkened as he listened to the young man's words because he was familiar with this person's personality.

What Tark didn't understand was why the douchebag was in the camp when the monster was about to arrive.

He opens his mouth and motions for the soldier to leave and for him to find a healer to treat his stabbed shoulder.

" What, did I say you could leave?

I want your right leg as compensation for stepping on my lovely shoe."

"That's enough, second young master Shane, He is a soldier of the house Atkin and has been a loyal soldier, so forgive him with a compassionate heart."

"Pew… " Shane spit in Tark's face as he smiled arrogantly. " Compassion? Am I not kind enough for only demanding his right leg to be chopped?"

"You..." Tark's expression darkened as he spoke with Atkin's second master.

He knew this bastard personality as the first young master, and the young lady always warned him not to involve himself with the bastard, as he was too arrogant and spoiled by the second wife of the head of Atkin house.

Shane Atkin, the second young master of the Atkin house and the person who has always harmed the house's reputation,

He was a lustful and materialistic individual, and had it not been for his mother, the daughter of a high-ranking politician and a marquis, his father would have done everything in his power to confine his second son.

But, no, his mother has always encouraged her son to do whatever he wants, even if it tarnishes the Atkin family's reputation. After all, she didn't care.

His father is a marquis, which is only one level below a duke, and she only married the head of the house because of the House Atkin connection, which both his father, and she desires.

"Young master, do you really want to do these?

You know the first young master, and your father will know all this, right?"

Tark used the head's name and the first young master's name directly because he knew the second master was terribly scared of both of them.

Yeah, sure, his grandfather was a marquis, but that won't ensure his safety from the two.

He had a feeling the good father and his older brother would use the excuse of teaching and sparring to silence the marquis once again.

"You are aware of who you are threatening, right?"

Tark nodded in affirmation, knowing that he couldn't let his soldiers or knights suffer the bastard beating in this situation, where monsters would attack in an hour or two.

"Keep that in mind."

Shane left the area with his six knights glaring at Tark.

"What exactly are you all looking at? Return to your previous spot.

Monsters could appear at any moment; we must be prepared, or our heads will be decapitated. "

The camp's second-in-command shouted loudly as he nodded to his captain, Tark, before returning to the newly set-up tent.

3