The New Ship
987 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It didn't take long for Brain and Zero to arrive after Austin called them over. And as soon as the duo arrived, they reported the result of their tasks, stating that no one had come close to the area or spied on Austin while doing his 'work'.

" Good job, both of you!" Austin nodded in satisfaction and praised the duo before pointing at Sebas. " This is your new brother, Sebas! He is now a part of the family!"

" Brain Unglaus, the right hand of our lord!" Brain was the first to reply. He then raised his head proudly and extended his hand, adding, " Welcome to the family!"

" Zero, the left hand of our lord!" Not wanting to be outshined by Brain, Zero quickly said before extending his hand as well and adding, " Welcome to the family, brother!"

Sebas didn't mind the duo's declaration of their 'supposed' hierarchy because he had already accepted the fact that he was not the first creation of his creator. So he just smiled elegantly and bowed slightly to the two before shaking their hands, starting with Brain.

" It's a pleasure to meet the two wings of our glorious master. I thank you for welcoming me to the family." Sebas smiled gently and added, " I hope you can take care of me from now on."

" Of course, you are our brother, after all!" Brain replied seriously while nodding in approval at this new brother of his, especially at the latter's etiquette.

This, however, made Zero's eyes twitch as he cursed Brain's quick replies in his mind. So to not be outdone by the latter, he hurriedly spoke to show his authority and support as well, stating.

" Don't worry if you don't know something. I will help you out," Zero said, patting his chest proudly.

Sebas just smiled in response to both of them, but from this little exchange, he quickly concluded that this two probably had some sort of competition going on between them.

 

Standing on the side, Austin smiled warmly at his subordinates, satisfied by their warm welcome and exchange as he exclaimed, " Wonderful!"

" Sebas, the people here haven't seen you before, so stay at our Ship today." Austin looked at Sebas and added, " By the way, the Ship is docked on the other side of the island, the south slope!"

" Right away, my lord, " Sebas quickly replied with a bow before leaving for Austin's small black Ship to stay there for the day.

 

" My lord, what should we do with the pirates' ship ?!" Brain suddenly asked.

" Ah! Yeah, I almost forgot! " Austin exclaimed before quickly storing the Black Cat pirates' Ship, which was docked at the shore, in his Inventory.

Austin then glanced around, examining the area one last time, and noticed the sun rising on the horizon, signaling the start of a new day. So he smiled and turned toward his two subordinates, Brain and Zero, stating.

" Let's return to the motel. It's time to have some breakfast!"

 

....

No other surprising events occurred that day, as the residents of the Syrup village woke up normally like any ordinary day, doing their usual things and living their day casually.

But what the villagers didn't know was that they had survived a big disaster today. And since the ones who were present during the incident didn't say anything about it, to avoid unnecessary panic and fear, none of the villagers knew of what happened in the north slope earlier this morning.

 

....

At night in the motel, Austin was in his room, lying on the bed, looking at his interface.

 


The Supreme Conqueror Shop :

  • Weapons
  • Skills
  • Items

Available Shopping Points: 830
Available Cash: 50.4 million Berry
Estimation of other Available treasures: 270 million Berry


 

Austin has acquired until now 830 Shopping Points during his journey. Of course, he would have accumulated more if he hadn't used them on many things, such as buying the Skills, the Crystals Souls, the weapons, etc.

Austin glanced at the amount of money cash he had accumulated so far, which was more than 50 million Berries, and smiled in satisfaction. He has seized this fortune from all his previous enemies, with the Black Cats Pirates being the last victims on the list.

As for the last number, which represents the estimation of his total treasure collected so far, Austin knew that number was not 100% accurate because he had seized 3 Ships before from his enemies ( Gally Pirates, Ganzack pirates, and lastly, Black Cat pirates ). And these Ships alone were estimated by the System to be worth, based on the prices of this world and not the Shop, 250 million Berries in total.

[ Gally's Ship ( small one ) was worth 50 Million, Ganzack's Ship ( medium one ) was worth 100 Million, and Kuro's Ship ( medium one ) was worth 100 Million. ]

So after deducing the estimated prices of the ships ( 250 Million ) from the total amount ( 270 Million), Austin was left with 20 Million worth of real treasures such as pure Gold, golden weapons, jewels, etc.

" Well, I got quite the fortune so far!" Austin nodded in satisfaction at the sight of his accumulated wealth so far before he grinned, remembering something, and exclaimed, " Finally, it's time to buy a new Ship and create my own pirate flag!"

 

Austin has been thinking of his pirate crew's name and symbol for a while now. And since the group now consisted of 4 people, it was time for him to change his Small Black Ship and buy a new Ship, a new one more suitable for a larger crew, which would signify at the same time the official start of his pirate crew.

" First, the new Ship!" Austin rubbed his hand in excitement " I'm gonna pick a new Ship in the Shop and customize it to my liking afterward."

The last time Austin reached Level 60, new features were added to the System after it was modified, and between these new features, there was the option of 'customized' Items, which Austin favored a lot.

" But, It will cost a lot to customize a new ship from scratch," Austin frowned, " So I think I will exchange the treasures I earned till now for Shopping Points."

 

Austin then exchanged all his treasures which were worth 270 Million Berries in total, including the 3 pirates' Ships, for 270 Shopping Points. ( Exchange rate 1 Shopping Point = 1 Million Berry )


The Supreme Conqueror Shop :

  • Weapons
  • Skills
  • Items

Available Shopping Points: 1100
Available Cash: 50.4 million Berry
Estimation of other Available treasures: 0 million Berry

 


He rechecked his balances and nodded in satisfaction " Now, since I have 1100 Shopping Points available, I can customize my new Ship to my liking and add as many things as I want to it."

Austin then entered the Shop and began customizing his new Ship. It took him 5 hours to finish everything he wanted on his Ship, which cost him 750 Shopping Points in the end. But when he finished, he was so proud of the new Ship that he couldn't sleep at all that night.

Austin couldn't hold his excitement any longer and left the motel in the middle of the night, and on his way out, he called his subordinates after passing by their rooms.

Despite being surprised by this late summon, Brain and Zero quickly exited their rooms and went outside the motel as per Austin's orders.

" Zero, call over Sebas from our ship on the south slope and meet with us on the north slope later on" Austin paused and grinned, adding, " I have something to show you all, so don't be late."

Zero nodded before using 'Soru', leaving quickly to do his task.

Austin then headed toward the north slope, followed by Brain behind.

 

....

30 minutes later, Sebas, alongside Zero, arrived at the north slope and found Austin and Brain standing at the beach waiting for their arrival.

" I'm sorry to keep you waiting, my lord " Sebas bowed his head in apology as soon as he arrived before Austin.

" Never mind," Austin waved his hand before he grinned and said, " Are you ready?!"

His subordinates nodded in response, clearly curious about why their lord would call them here in the middle of the night.

 

Austin smiled and removed the new Ship from his Inventory. The Ship was a black battleship-class brigantine ( Based on the Black Pearl from the Pirates of the Caribbean). It was a big ship 70 meters ( 230 feet ) in length, 35 meters ( 115 feet ) in height, and 25 meters ( 82 feet ) in width.

Brain and the rest were shocked by the majestic sight of this Ship and turned to look at Austin with questioning gazes.

" This is our new Ship!" Austin declared grandly while looking proudly at their new Ship or, rather, their new home!

 

The new Ship was created with the strongest woods Austin could find in the Shop and fortified by steel afterward, which is to say that the Ship is half created from wood and half from steel, making it durable and extremely hard to destroy as a result.

The Ship had two anchors on each side of the front. Three masts with many black sails on them, with the main one located in the middle of the Ship. And lastly, a Seastone-coated bottom, like the Navy ships, which would make it undetectable to the sea kings.

As for the Ship's figurehead, it was a pair of Thunder symbols holding a forward cannon. And speaking of cannons, the Ship contains 30 of them in total, three at the front, five at the back, and twenty-two on both the Ship's flanks, with eleven cannons on each side.

" Now, let's get in and take a tour inside our new home!" Austin smiled and stated, which prompted everyone to nod in response since they were eager and excited to explore their new Ship.

 

Inside the Ship was a new world itself, literally an entirely different space from the ones outside. The Ship's outer appearance gives the impression of dominance, fear, savagery, and strength, while in contrast, the Ship's inner is filled with all kinds of luxury and means of comfort that anyone could wish for.

In addition to twenty private rooms, each equipped with the necessary furniture such as a bed, closet, etc. The Ship consists of many different rooms and facilities inside, but to summarise things, the following spaces were the most important ones:

A kitchen with a professional setup and cooking equipment, including a giant oven and a huge fridge.

The dining room, which was combined with the kitchen, has a big table and dozens of chairs, much more like a genuine restaurant, with also a tiny bar in the corner of the room.

The bathroom was pretty much like that of Straw Hat's second Ship, 'Thousand Sunny', with a modern toilet and a huge bathtub separated by a wall.

The infirmary with a professional setup and all the necessary equipment.

The crew's nest, where the crew members can spend their free time together and chill with each other. And next to it is the weapons room, where all sorts of weapons, ammo, and cannonballs are stored in.

In addition to the previous spaces, there is also a library, a gym, a workroom with many tools on, a storage room where the supplies can be stored, a Prison Room with bars built of sea stones designed specifically to imprison devil fruit users, and a meeting room with a long table and dozens of chairs where the important meetings would be held at.

And Lastly, next to the meeting room, there was the most important room on the Ship, the central room!

 

Now, to understand the importance of this specific room, it should be mentioned that the Ship contained three essential systems, The security system, The control system, and The warfare system. As for each system's functions, they are as follows:

The security system: There are tiny versions of the surveillance Den Den Mushi which are positioned in various locations inside and outside the Ship. And whatever these Den Den Mushi see is transferred to a larger version, which is located in the central room, and this large version next sends video feeds to monitors connected to it. ( The same as Impel Down ).

The control system: Thanks to the security system that monitors everything inside the Ship and the area around it, the navigator can smoothly control the Ship by using the control system and easily change the Ship's direction or speed from the central room.

The warfare system: As stated before, the Ship contains 30 cannons positioned on different sides of the Ship, and thanks to the warfare system, anyone could control and fire these cannons easily from the central room.

And thanks to these three critical systems, which can only be operated from the central room, this room is undoubtedly considered the most important space on the entire Ship.

 

After Austin finished touring, alongside his subordinates, their new Ship, he couldn't help but feel proud of himself because, after all, this was his first official Ship.

And even though it cost Austin a fortune to buy and customize this Ship to his taste, after only touring it once, he was certain that every one of the 750 Shopping Points spent on it were not wasted because this new Ship was definitely worth it.

 

Austin stood at the giant black battleship's deck and smiled after thinking of the name he had chosen for this magnificent Ship.
He then turned around and found his three subordinates standing on the Ship's deck behind him, looking at him with their bright eyes, which is clearly conveying the emotions of excitement and anticipation they were feeling right now.

Austin smiled, understanding their intentions. He then opened his arms widely and announced in a deep voice the name of their new Ship, their new home from now onwards! 

" From now on, this Ship shall be called 'Black Star'!"

 


 

( Author: Hello, Everyone. I'm Asbarta!
 

For people who wish to support me, I have accounts on the following platforms:

Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/asbarta

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Paypal: https://paypal.me/Asbarta

I hope you can support and help me develop this work even further 🙏.
 

Lastly, If you liked this chapter, please leave a comment or a review and share your thoughts with others about this Fanfiction 😊!

I would love to hear your evaluation of my work 🧡! )

39