Chapter 36: The Fourth Subordinate
803 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After coming out of the building, Austin found that Sebas had already gathered all the corpses of the fishmen in the yard. 

He smiled and took out the bodies he had stored before from his Inventory as well.

 

Now, in total, there were 137 corpses on the ground. 110 corpses of fishmen ( Lvl 1 ), Arlong's body ( Lvl 20), Kuroobi's body ( Lvl 9), Chew's Body ( Lvl 9), the sea monster Momoo's body ( Lvl 14 ), Captain Nezumi's body ( Lvl 5), Lieutenant Commander Roko's body ( Lvl 4), Lieutenant Commander Peter's body ( Lvl 4), and lastly, 20 corpses of the Navy soldiers ( Lvl 1).

As for Lieutenant Commander Rayan, he wasn't dead yet, only unconscious.

 

The first thing Austin did after finishing counting all the corpses was to cut off both Kuroobi and Chew's heads and put them aside with Arlong's one for display later on.

He did so to leave some physical evidence of his victory, especially since all the bodies would 'disappear' afterward. And, of course, to the people's knowledge, the corpses have 'sank' into the sea during the 'fierce' battle.

 

After doing some calculations and thinking about how to strengthen his current and new subordinates, Austin decided to start with Sebas first and award him for all his last efforts.

" Sebas !" Austin called the Old butler.

" Yes, My lord," Sebas answered as he appeared before Austin.

" Is the Navy officer Brain brought back still unconscious ?" Austin asked.

" Yes, my lord. I was guarding him," Sebas responded.

" Good, I need him for my plan later!" Austin smiled as he added, " But for now, It's time for you to get stronger!"

" I'm ready, my lord!" Sebas replied calmly, but Austin could still feel the hint of excitement in the old man's voice.

 

Austin chose to merge Sebas with the sea monster Momoo (Lvl 14) first. 

So without wasting time, he activated the 'Merging' part of his Skill 'All For One' by commanding " Merge! ".

A moment later, a black shadow appeared under his feet, covering Sebas and Momoo's bodies. These two shadows stretched out and converged together. The shadow kept wriggling around for over a minute, and finally, Sebas reappeared alone.

Austin was surprised when he noticed that all of Sebas' previous injuries had vanished entirely.

" Sebas, are you healed or still injured, but the wounds aren't visible anymore?" Austin inquired because there was a big difference between the two possibilities.

" Hmm!" Sebas examined his body quickly before replying, " I'm completely healed, my lord!"

" Interesting! Very interesting!" Austin grinned, excited by his new discovery. This new use for his Skill has opened many potential benefits for him.

 

He used 'Detect' on the old butler and got his current stats!

_________________________

Name: Sebas

Race: Human

Level: 31

Strength: 325

Agility: 340

Stamina: 325

Charisma: 40

_________________________

Austin nodded in satisfaction after inspecting the result. He noticed that during the operation, the System informed him of deducing 10 Points from his accumulated Shopping Points, which were used to upgrade Sebas Crystal Soul from Grade 3 to Grade 4.

( Crystal Soul Grade 3 costs 30 Shopping Points while Grade 4 costs 40 Shopping Points, so to upgrade a Crystal Soul, Austin needs to pay the difference between their prices which is, in this case, 10 Shopping Points! )

 

Austin then moved 24 fishmen's bodies aside to be used in the following operation and activated the 'Merging' part of his Skill 'All For One' by commanding " Merge! "

The same thing happened again as a black shadow appeared under his feet and covered the 24 bodies of the dead fishmen. These shadows stretched out and converged together until all the bodies of the fishmen were completely engulfed inside the shadow and disappeared.

The shadow kept wriggling around for over a minute before a human body with no gender or facial expression appeared at the end. This being was not alive but a dead body since Austin hadn't used a Crystal Soul in the process but merged all the corpses of the fishmen together, creating a strong body which was LVL 12.

 

" Get ready." Austin turned to Sebas and said to which the latter nodded seriously.

He activated his Skill again, resulting in the same phenomenon happening again, as a shadow emerged under his feet, covering both Sebas and the body Lvl 12.

After the operation ended, Austin used 'Detect' on Sebas to see his new Stats and Level.

_________________________

Name: Sebas

Race: Human

Level: 37

Strength: 385

Agility: 400

Stamina: 385

Charisma: 40

_________________________

Lastly, Austin used the 'Knowledge Sharing' Skill on Sebas and shared with him the complete version of the 'Rokushiki' ( The Six powers ), including the seventh technique, 'Rokuogan' ( Six King Gun ).

Now, Sebas has become a true master of 'Rokushiki' ( The Six powers ), especially since his six basic techniques were refreshed after Austin achieved 100% mastery in all of them.

 

Austin then ordered Sebas to call for Zero and take his place in watching over the area.

" Call over Zero, and take his place in the watch. Make sure no one spies on us or comes close to this place. " Austin said solemnly.

" Yes, My lord! " Sebas bowed his head before leaving, using 'Soru'.

 

....

It didn't take long for Zero to appear using 'Soru' as he kneeled in front of Austin.

" Get ready. I will merge you with this Kuroobi guy since he is closer to your combat style." Austin remarked.

"Yes, my lord! " Zero answered while grinning.

" Merge! " Austin commanded and activated the 'Merging' part of his Skill 'All For One' targeting Kuroobi's corpse ( Lvl 9 ).

 

As usual, the same operations began again. 

First, Austin merged Zero ( Lvl 28 ) with Kuroobi's corpse ( Lvl 9 ), and as a result, Zero gained 4 levels and became Lvl 32. 

During the process, just like Sebas before, the System deduced 10 Points to upgrade Zero Crystal Soul from Grade 3 to Grade 4.

Afterward, Austin merged 24 fishmen's corpses together, creating a strong Body Lvl 12, before merging the latter with Zero ( Lvl 32 ).

 

After finishing, Austin used 'Detect' on the Bald big man to see his final Stats and Level.

_________________________

Name: Zero

Race: Human

Level: 38

Strength: 425

Agility: 380

Stamina: 395

Charisma: 40

_________________________

Austin nodded in approval and proceeded to use the 'Knowledge Sharing' Skill on Zero, sharing with him the complete version of the 'Rokushiki', including the seventh technique, 'Rokuogan', which also made Zero a true master of 'Rokushiki'.

" Now, return back to keep watch on this area with Sebas and call Brain over," Austin ordered the bald man.

" Yes, my lord!" Zero responded before quickly disappearing using 'Soru'.

 

.....

Shortly after, Brain appeared using 'Soru' and kneeled before Austin.

" Get ready. It's your turn!." Austin stated.

"I'm prepared, my lord! " Brain answered with a beaming smile on his face.

 

Again, Austin repeated the same thing he did with his previous subordinates. 

He first merged Brain ( Lvl 29 ) with Chew's corpse ( Lvl 9 ), and as a result, Brain gained 4 levels and became Lvl 33.

Midway, Austin had to pay 10 Shopping Points again to upgrade Brain Crystal Soul from Grade 3 to Grade 4. 

Later, he merged 26 fishmen's corpses, creating a strong Body Lvl 13, before merging that body with Brain ( Lvl 33 ).

 

At the end of the process, Austin used 'Detect' on the Blue-haired swordsman to see his final Stats and Level.

_________________________

Name: Brain Unglaus

Race: Human

Level: 39

Strength: 420

Agility: 420

Stamina: 390

Charisma: 40

_________________________

 

Afterward, Austin shared with Brain the complete version of the 'Rokushiki' ( The Six powers ), including the seventh technique, 'Rokuogan' ( Six King Gun ).

And just like that, his three loyal subordinates became true masters of 'Rokushiki'!

" Guard that Lieutenant Commander Rayan, and make sure he stays unconscious. I don't want him to wake up just to witness what we are doing here." Austin ordered.

" Right away, my lord! " Brain left to do his task leaving Austin alone.

 

Austin smiled, thinking. - ' It's time to create a new Subordinate!'

He first started examining the corpses left on the ground to determine which body to use as basic creation material for his new subordinate.

There were still 60 corpses left, which consisted of 36 fishmen ( Lvl 1 ), Arlong's body ( Lvl 20), Captain Nezumi's body ( Lvl 5), Lieutenant Commander Roko's body ( Lvl 4), Lieutenant Commander Peter's body ( Lvl 4), and lastly, 20 corpses of the Navy soldiers ( Lvl 1).

Considering that it's only possible to create new subordinates who can get Names and appearances using the bodies of Pirates with bounties on their heads or Navy officers, Austin has to choose between Arlong or the other Navy officers.

Well, Arlong's corpse is headless, so the Creating Part of my skill will not work on it, which leaves me with only Nezumi and the other two Lieutenant Commanders.' - Austin thought.

 

Since he has only three options left to select from, Austin chooses the corpse with the highest level, Nezumi's corpse ( Lvl 5 ), as material to create his new subordinate.

He then brought a Crystal Soul Grade 4 from the Shop for 40 Shopping points and started the creation of his fourth subordinate by activating the creation Part of his Skill, 'All For One'.

" Arise!" Austin commanded.

A black shadow appeared under his feet and covered Nezumi's body. The shadow kept wriggling around for a minute before a human being with no gender or facial expression appeared at the end.

 

Austin received a notification informing him of his success!

_________________________

Congratulations to the Host for creating the Fourth Subordinate.

 

The results of the operation are as follows.

Name: Unnamed

Race: Human

Level: 2

Strength: 20

Agility: 20

Stamina: 20

Charisma: 10

 

The Host is advised to give it a fitting name and appearance!

Warning! The moment the Name and appearance are chosen, they can not be changed again!

_________________________

 

He was delighted with the outcome and began thinking about an appearance and a Name. After much consideration, he found the fitting Name and appearance for his fourth subordinate.

" From Now on, Your Name shall be Erya!... Erya Uzruth!" Austin announced the Name loudly in a deep voice while visualizing in his mind the image of the appearance he wanted.

Shortly after, the human being started changing his build and appearance until it looked exactly like what Austin imagined!

A young man who is 6 feet 3 inches tall ( 190 cm ), with brown eyes, light-toned and smooth skin, and backlight blonde hair pulled into a top knot with a ponytail flowing under the wire holding back his hair. His attire is akin to a Samurai's, wearing a white dress shirt which parts just over the stomach, with white trousers and midnight lightweight black armor plates with gold trims.

The being, or Erya Uzruth now, kneeled on his knee in front of Austin while looking at the ground and declared with a firm voice that contained the utmost respect and worship.

" Erya Uzruth, greet my Lord and Creator !"

 

Austin was already used to this zealous display since all his previous subordinates did the same. So, he nodded his head in acknowledgment and said, " Rise!"

Erya rose quickly to his feet and stood erect, showcasing his discipline.

Looking at his interface, Austin found a notification notifying him of deducing 15,5 Shopping Points from his accumulated points. The points were used to buy the clothes and the items Erya was wearing from the Shop.

Speaking of clothes, Austin examined Erya's samurai-like appearance again, thinking. - ' Apparently, he is a swordsman. So, I should buy him a good sword befitting a samurai!'

Austin did the same thing he did with Brain back then. He checked the Shop, went to the top list of Low-Grade Swords, chose a beautiful katana, and bought it for 100 Shopping Points.

After taking out the sword from his Inventory, Austin handed it to Erya, stating. " Take this sword. It's yours now, so take care of it!"

" Thank you, my lord!" Erya appeared to be overjoyed as he smiled and took the sword, carefully inspecting it.

 

" My lord, please, bestow a fitting name on my sword!" Erya raised the sword with both his hand and said respectfully.

'Ho!' - Austin exclaimed, thinking. - 'Noticing that I didn't mention the sword's Name, he knew it was an unnamed sword, so without further delay, he asked me directly to name it.'

'Decisive and firm, indeed a samurai, admirable!' - Austin nodded in approval at Erya's decisiveness.

After thinking about it for a while, he decided on a simple and good name fitting the katana.

" Since the sword is all black, I shall name it 'Night'! " Austin declared.

" I thank, my lord, for your benevolence! I will take care of it until my last breath!" Erya bowed respectfully.

" Now, let's continue!" Austin smiled, adding, " You are still weak, so you need to get stronger!"

 

Repeating the same operation, Austin merged Erya ( Lvl 2 ) with Arlong's body ( Lvl 20), and as a result, Erya leveled up 10 times and became Lvl 12.

Afterward, he created a Body Lvl 26 after merging 52 corpses together ( 32 Arlong pirates fishmen and 20 Navy soldiers from Nezumi's unit) before remerging that body ( Lvl 26 ) again with Erya ( Lvl 12 ).

 

After the Merging ended, Austin used 'Detect' on the blonde-haired samurai and got his final Stats and Level.

_________________________

Name: Erya Uzruth

Race: Human

Level: 25

Strength: 250

Agility: 280

Stamina: 260

Charisma: 30

_________________________

Since Erya was already Level 25, Austin shared with him the 'Melee Combat' Skill, the 'Sword Art' Skill, and the complete 'Rokushiki' ( The Six powers ) tree of skills with even the last seventh technique.

 

Feeling the impact of getting all the information and Skills shared at once, Erya took a while to sort everything in his mind.

After clearing his mind and regaining his cool, he kneeled before his lord to express his undying loyalty.

" Thank you, My lord. I, Erya Uzruth, pledge to you my sincere and utmost loyalty to the end of my life! " Erya stated with devotion as he lowed his head toward Austin.

Austin gently patted Erya's shoulder, saying, " Train hard and try to adapt and fully master all the skills you have just acquired."

" I will not disappoint you, my lord!" Erya answered with a serious expression on his face.

Austin smiled in delight and stated, "Now, you should meet with your other brothers!"

 

_________________________

A/N: If you like to read some chapters in Advance, you can visit my Patreon page! You will find there up to 5 weeks' worth of Chapters in Advance.

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Discord: https://discord.gg/qqHc4PprW9.

 

Ps 1: I like the characters' design in the Overlord anime. So for now, I decided to stick with Overlord's characters as new OCs.

Ps 2: Erya's Picture is on discord, my Patreon page, and my Ko-fi page! By the way, if you have a better picture, don't forget to share it with us, please!

Ps 3: This particular 'Erya' is unlike the one from the Overlord anime, so naturally, there will be a huge difference in their characters and personalities.

 

Leave a Review or Rating if you like what I write, and don't forget to press that ❤️ button! )

30