Chapter 47: The fifth subordinate.
716 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing allocating his accumulated points, Austin closed his interface.

Looking around, he noticed that his subordinates had already gathered everything they could find in the tents, which was barely worth 5 million Berries in total.

Huh? How? ... Isn't Don Krieg said to be rich in Anime?' - Austin thought to himself before remembering something. - ' Ah! Yeah, I forgot that all his money and treasures sank alongside his main ship at the Baratie Restaurant incident. So he is basically broke right now.'

Austin shook his head and stored what his subordinates found anyway.

" It's time for you to get stronger, Erya," Austin called out to Erya to give him his reward.

" I'm ready, my lord," Erya replied seriously, as usual. Still, it was clear that he was happy, much to the jealousy of Brain and Zero, who stood at the side.

Austin smiled and decided to leave all the Krieg pirates' corpses for his new subordinate.

As for Erya, Austin chose to use the bodies he had obtained previously from the pirates following Skunk-One. So, he took out 60 corpses from 90 ones stored in his Inventory.

 

After inspecting the 60 corpses, Austin activated the Merging part of his Skill 'All For One' by commanding " Merge!"

A black shadow appeared under his feet and covered the 60 bodies of the dead pirates. These shadows stretched out and converged together until all the pirates' corpses were completely engulfed inside and vanished.

The shadows kept wriggling around for a minute before a human body with no gender or facial expression appeared. This being was not alive but a dead body because Austin hadn't used a Crystal Soul in the process but merged all pirates' corpses together, creating a strong body LVL 30.

" Get ready." Austin reminded Erya, and the latter nodded thoughtfully in response.

Austin then activated the Merging part of his Skill 'All For One' again, resulting in the same scene happening another time. The shadows emerged under his feet and covered both Erya and the body Lvl 30.

After the Merging ended, Austin used 'Detect' on Erya to see his new Stats and Level.

_________________________

Name: Erya Uzruth

Race: Human

Level: 40

Strength: 400

Agility: 460

Stamina: 420

Charisma: 50

_________________________

Austin nodded as he inspected the result. Unsurprisingly, during the operation, the System did not deduct any Shopping Points since Erya's Crystal Soul was already Grade 4.

'Now, since Erya is already Lvl 40, he became qualified to use Busoshoku Haki ( Armament Haki ).' - Austin smirked, thinking about gaining his first subordinate who could use Haki.

Without wasting time, he placed his hand on Erya's head and shared his 'Busoshoku Haki ( Armament Haki )' Skill with him. This, however, made the blonde-haired samurai a little bit dazy, but he quickly regained his focus since its just one Skill.

" Thank you for this enormous gift, my lord!" Erya kneeled and stated respectfully.

" You deserve it, Erya." Austin smiled gently in response.

" Now ..." Austin glanced at the corpses of Krieg pirates on the ground and smiled as he declared, " It's time for your new brother to be born!"

 

On the ground, there were 103 corpses which consisted of 100 pirate bodies ( Lvl 1), Pearl's body ( Lvl 6), Gin's body ( Lvl 11), and Don Krieg's body ( Lvl 13).

Austin chose Don Krieg's body ( Lvl 13) as the material to create his new subordinate with. So after buying a Crystal Soul Grade 4 from the Shop for 40 Shopping points, he started the creation of his fifth subordinate.

" Arise!" Austin commanded, activating the creation Part of his Skill, 'All For One'.

A black shadow materialized under his feet and covered Krieg's body. The shadow kept wriggling around for over a minute before a human being with no gender or facial expression appeared at the end.

Immediately afterward, Austin received a notification informing him of his success!

_________________________

Congratulations to the Host for creating a New Subordinate.

 

The results of the operation are as follows.

Name: Unnamed

Race: Human

Level: 6

Strength: 60

Agility: 60

Stamina: 60

Charisma: 10

 

The Host is advised to give it a fitting name and appearance!

Warning! The moment the Name and appearance are chosen, they can not be changed again!

_________________________

Austin was delighted with the outcome and began thinking about an appearance and a Name for his new subordinate.

 

After much consideration, he found the fitting Name and appearance for his new subordinate.

" From Now on, Your Name shall be Azuth Aindra!" Austin announced the Name loudly while visualizing in his mind the appearance he wanted.

The human being started changing his build and appearance until it looked exactly like what Austin imagined!

A middle-aged man, 7 feet 3 inches tall ( 220 cm ), with handsome features, an athletic build, a long blonde hair mainly trimmed back, with streaks framing his face. His right streak is dyed red, displaying a long braid tied behind his left ear. He wore brown boots, a red shirt, and a black coat hanging to his left side.

The being, or Azuth Aindra now, kneeled on his knee in front of Austin while looking at the ground and declared with a deep voice that contained the utmost respect and worship.

" Azuth Aindra, greet my Lord and Creator !"

Instantly, a notification popped up on the interface, informing Austin that the clothes and items Azuth was wearing were automatically brought from the Shop for 25 Shopping Points.

 

Ignoring the previous notification, Austin began strengthening his new subordinate.

First, he started by merging Azuth ( Lvl 6 ) with Pearl's body ( Lvl 6), and as a result, Azuth gained 3 Levels and became Lvl 9.

He then repeated the same process by merging Gin's body ( LVL 11 ) with Azuth ( Lvl 9), prompting the latter to level up 5 levels and become Lvl 14.

Afterward, Austin processed to divide the rest of the 100 corpses into two groups. One with 52 corpses and the other with 48 ones.

He then Activated the Merging part of his Skill, 'All For One', and merged the 52 corpses, creating a body LVL 26.

Later, he repeated the same operation again and merged the other 48 corpses together, creating another body, LVL 24.

"Get ready," Austin said, turning to Azuth, who nodded thoughtfully.

Austin then activated the Merging part of the Skill 'All For One' again as he commanded, " Merge!"

The shadow emerged under his feet, covering both Azuth and the body Lvl 26. A minute later, Azuth reappeared alone.

Later, Austin repeated the same operation again by merging Azuth ( Lvl 27 ), who had gained 13 Levels previously, with the Body Lvl 24.

 

After the merge was complete, Austin used 'Detect' to check Azuth's new stats and level.

_________________________

Name: Azuth Aindra

Race: Human

Level: 39

Strength: 405

Agility: 405

Stamina: 420

Charisma: 40

_________________________

Austin was overjoyed at the sight of his new and loyal subordinate getting stronger.

And since Azuth was Level 39, Austin shared with him the 'Melee Combat' Skill and the complete 'Rokushiki' ( The Six powers ) tree of skills, including the last seventh technique.

After Austin used 'Knowledge Sharing' on Azuth, the latter stood in his place in a daze, overwhelmed by all the information and Skills he received at once. It took him a while to regain his focus.

" Thank you, My Lord ..." Azuth said with devotion as he lowed his head toward Austin. " I, Azuth Aindra, declare my sincere and utmost loyalty to you, my Lord, to the end of my life! "

" Excellent ... Now, you should meet with your other brothers." Austin smiled as he looked at Brain and the rest, who stood at the side this whole time, watching this fantastical 'miracle' happening before their eyes.

They were in awe of this supreme Skill that had created them all and will continue to create more of their 'brothers' in the future!

 

" I think you've heard his name before, but I will introduce him officially ..." Austin said, smiling. "This is your new brother, Azuth Aindra! He is now part of the family."

Brain, Zero, Sebas, and Erya all greeted Azuth in their own ways, shaking his hand and welcoming him warmly to the big family.

" Thanks, brothers," Azuth smiled and added in a carefree manner," Let's get along well in the future."

Brain and the rest were dumbfounded by his simple and carefree response. They waited for him to finish, only to be greeted by silence as the two sides awkwardly stared at each other.

Apparently, to Azuth, he had already done greeting them, so he was confused by what they were waiting for.

As for the others, they were waiting for him to say something grand and passionate since it was his first time joining the family.

" Hahaha! ... Now, that's a wonderful start. " Austin laughed at this interaction. He was amused by how carefree Azuth was, but he found it refreshing to have someone like him in the group now.

 

Changing the topic and breaking this awkward atmosphere in the group, Austin asked the new addition to the group. " Azuth, how is your general performance with guns and arms?"

" Hmm," Azuth thought momentarily before replying, " I think it should be good, my lord! ... I have significant knowledge about various arms in my head, and I have a feeling that my marksmanship isn't bad either."

" Umu." Austin nodded. " As expected, you inherited part of Don Krieg's skills in marksmanship and arms' knowledge."

" Well, since that's the case. I shall give you a gift to welcome you to the family." Austin grinned as he took a Devil fruit from his Inventory.

_________________________

Ute Ute no Mi ( Gun-Gun Fruit ) :

  • Category: Paramecia-type Devil Fruit
  • Description: The fruit's main strength is turning anything around the user into any kind of gun or cannon. In addition to the standard Devil Fruit's weaknesses, the fruit has another weakness which is permanently turning the user's hands into firearms.

_________________________

Austin handed the Ute Ute no Mi ( Gun-Gun Fruit ) to Azuth, saying, " Eat this!"

Azuth nodded and casually took the fruit, shoving it in his mouth in one go. The man's face immediately turned ugly, clearly affected by the devil fruit's horrible taste.

Shortly after, his hands start changing into Gatling guns which surprises Brain and the rest.

" Hmm, so it's the side effect." Austin frowned, but he had already expected it, so he didn't think much of it as he asked, " Can you turn your hands back to normal?"

Azuth tried for a bit and surprisingly succeeded in turning his hands back to normal, which stunned Austin the most this time because he didn't expect him to actually succeed.

He was shocked since the fruit's description clearly mentioned that the hands would turn permanently into guns as a side effect of eating the fruit, so he was confused about what was happening.

Austin hurriedly inspected the Database to search for an answer, and he was dumbfounded by the 'simple' explanation.

The System clearly warned Austin that it would be impossible to change back the Name and the appearance of any new subordinate upon choosing first.

So what was unchangeable in terms of appearance as a side effect of eating a Devil Fruit for the other people in one piece world was simply not applied to Austin's Subordinate, who were created by the 'All For One' Skill.

Simply put, no matter what, his subordinates can always return back to their first appearance granted to them by Austin when they were first created.

So, in a sense, this can be considered a sort of loophole in the System, which Austin's subordinates can take advantage of in some situations like the current one.

 

" Well, that's interesting!" Austin smirked as he thought of other potential uses of this 'interesting' loophole. He then looked at Azuth and said, " Try to change something into a gun."

Azuth casually picked a random rock from the ground and changed into a gun immediately, which gained him the envy of the others.

" That's really a helpful ability." Zero said with a twitching face.

" Indeed." Sebas added, " You can always have a weapon no matter where you are!"

" Nice," Austin nodded in satisfaction. He looked at his now five subordinates, saying, "Since we're done with everything here, it's time to sail toward Clockwork Island."

 

After the group returned to 'Back Star', they departed toward Clockwork Island to finish hunting the rest of their prey, the Trump pirates!

_________________________

A/N: If you like to read some chapters in Advance, you can visit my Patreon page! You will find there up to 5 weeks' worth of Chapters in Advance.

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Asbarta

Discord: https://discord.gg/qqHc4PprW9

Ps: Azuth Aindra's Picture is on discord, my Patreon page, and my Ko-fi page! By the way, if you have a better picture, don't forget to share it with us, please!

Here is the link to my Ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/asbarta.

Leave a Review or Rating if you like what I write, and don't forget to press that ❤️ button! )

29