Chapter five The Letter [Rewrite]
252 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter five The Letter [Rewrite]

 

People say the best way to learn is by facing death, so while I wouldn’t just go and rush to the minister and try to fight everyone, I could do things that would pump my adrenaline. Living with almost no restraint is great, I had so much fun.

I hate Karen(s), they are my prey, using magic I would make some moments of their life a nightmare. When they are asking for the manager things would “fly” in their faces, like if this was a pastry then cakes would “magically” find themselves in her face. And when they want to report it, I would try legilimency.

Bullies near me would later fall off the stairs, money would disappear from some rich people or assholes, and then would reappear in my pockets. I also trained my telekinesis by doing some minor pranks like making people’s pants fall in the street with magic, and binding both of their shoes together.

One of my favorite moments of the day is dusk when the day falls into the night, this world is fantastic. It has more “colors” than my previous one, and magic has endless potential, I could be “boundless” unaffected by mortals’ morals, unfollowed by death, and separated from fate.  

‘The sun descending in the west,

The evening star does shine;

The birds are silent in their nest,

And I must seek for mine.

The moon, like a flower,

In heaven's high bower,

With silent delight

Sits and smiles on the night.’

-the first verse of The Night by William Blake

The night is the moment where silence and unquietness meet when they are both the same, where people succumb to their desires when depression is replaced by fun and addiction. The night, the moment when people have the most fun, some just walk around outside forgetting about all the problems they will face the next morning. Some use the night to escape other living being searching for true and good isolation. The moon does not judge, you could play like a kid even as an adult, in the night you don’t have to lie to others or yourself to become acquaintances. BE YOURSELF.

‘This is night, okay?... The time of Freedom… You can’t be free unless you release yourself, right?’ -Nazuna Nanakusa (call of the night/song of the nightwalkers).

*Tsk* the sun is rising, I should go “home”.

I think I am bigger than OG Harry, he was always said to be small while I am a little bit bigger than average, I don’t think it’s because of my Self-Sustenance because it was said that even with his poor quality of life Harry had the same growth as his father, so why am I different? My eyes seem also “darker”, they are still bright green but if you truly look into them then you could see “the abyss”.

Arriving in front of the door I looked for the mail so that the Dursleys don’t bother me to look for it later. However, there was a special letter:

  1. H. POTTER

In the closet under the stairs

4, Privet Drive

Little Whinging

Surrey.

Oh, I had forgotten about it. I am soon eleven years old, so that means next year I am going to Hogwarts. I can’t wait. In the books, it was said that the magical world was much more vibrant than the muggle one, and considering that this world in general is much better than my previous one I will have so much fun.

I then opened it looking for different things than in the books and there were none. A wand, I will need a wand to go to Hogwarts. Wands aren’t the demons or cockroaches like some fanfictions say, they help for Magic Control, Magic Power, Mastery, and Affinity.

Wands are focusi, there are many focusi, not just wands like for example magic staffs, Alastor Moody used one, Swords/Katana (more in Japan), and rings. There are also some countries where they do not use wands or other focusi. I do not know if I will later use another thing than a wand but what I know is that I won’t always rely on it like most Britain wizards who are extremely weak without a wand.

Also in many fanfics, the MC doesn’t use wand movement or incantation, wands movements are more than just an invented movement to help the imagination and precision of a wizard. It actually resembles hand seals from Naruto, “wand” movements “mold” one’s magic into what he will it to be. Incantations are like a bridge to one’s magic and the nearer the “language” is to the “purest” form of “magic” the easier it is to use magic.

I then took a pen and quickly wrote that I accepted but I would need financial help and someone to guide me to where I need to buy those, I then gave it to the magical owl that was near the house.

7