Chapter 6 Hagrid [Rewrite]
235 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 Hagrid [Rewrite]

*Bang Bang Bang*

Hearing that someone is behind the door Vernon Dursley rushed to the door and opened it. What or more who was behind the door surprised Vernon greatly, behind that door was a “giant” with black hair and equally black eyes, he stood at 11,6 feet (around 3 meters and 50cm).

“Hello, you must be Harry’s Uncle. I am Rubeus Hagrid, from Hogwarts.” Said the giant while needing to bow down to come in the house.

“Wh-What ar-are you doing he-here, we ne-never accepted that he co-comes with you freak.” Trembled Vernon while trying to hide his fear of the giant “freak” in front of him.

Hagrid then looked around, till his gaze found mine “Ah here you are Harry. Las’ time I saw you, you were only a baby.”

“Hello, sir” I spoke while thinking of how he is much bigger than in the films

“Hahaha… Don’ call me sir, I am Rubeus Hagrid the keeper of Keys and Ground of Hogwarts. You mus’ of course know what Hogwarts is.” He stated

“Well, if the letter is anything to go by, it should be a magic school” I confirmed while implying that the bastard family never told me what Hogwarts is.

“What do yea mean? They didn’ tell you anything!” fumed the half-giant with eyes full of anger

“I demand you to leave at once sir! And you” he shouted pointing at me “You will regret ever answering that letter!”

 “Ah, shut up, Dursley, yea great prune,” he said while approaching, having already had my fun I quickly glanced at Vernon’s eyes and made him shut the fuck up, then with a dark gaze at Petunia I had both my guardian irresponsible.

“If they didn’ tell you anything, how did you learn about magic,” asked Hagrid while forgetting about the existence of the trash.

“Well, there always were weird things happening around me. And after some time researching this phenomenon, I found out that it resembled magic and that it related to my emotions” I perfectly lied, and then to make a point I conjured a silver shining light from my palm.

Hagrid had a greatly surprised expression which then changed to a proud one “Dumbledore will be proud of you Harry like your parents would have been.”

“Did you know them?” I asked faking a surprised and expectant expression

He acquiesced with the head and then said “Yeh look a lot like yet dad, but yeh’ve got yet mom’s eyes”. “Do yea remember yet parents? Sorry if I am making yea remember’ sad things.”

“No sorry, I only remember a creep with what I can only think of as a wand shouting something followed by a green light and then nothing. They told me that my parents died in a car crash, but I didn’t believe them after I found out about magic.” I spoke with my head pointing to the ground

“Sorry, I never thought yeah wouldn’t know about yourself,” he said with clear anger and sadness, “I guess I should star’ a’ beginning it's best yeh know as much as I can tell yeh -- mind, I can't tell yeh everythin', it's a great myst'ry, parts of it...” he then continued “ yet mom, dad and yea are famous.”

“Why,” I asked

“Longtime ago, there was a wizard, he was extremely powerful, but the problem was his ambition and methods. He was known as “you-know-who”, no one except Dumbledore, the great man, used his name for it was said that if you said it, he would find you and you would suffer a fate worse than death.” He then took a deep breath and continued

“Now, yer mum an' dad were as good a witch an' wizard as I ever knew. Head boy an' girl at Hogwarts in their day! Suppose the myst'ry is why You-Know-Who never tried to get 'em on his side before... probably knew they were too close ter Dumbledore ter want anythin' ter do with the Dark Side. Maybe he thought he could persuade 'em... maybe he just wanted 'em outta the way. All anyone knows is, he turned up in the village where you was all living, on Halloween ten years ago. You was just a year old. He came ter yer house an' -- an' --" Hagrid suddenly pulled out a very dirty, spotted handkerchief and blew his nose with a sound like a foghorn.
"Sorry," he said. "But it's that sad -- knew yer mum an' dad, an' nicer people yeh couldn't find -- anyway..." “One day this dark Wizard went to the Potter’s cottage, why, no one except Dumbledore himself knows, he then… He k-killed your parents but when he tried to k-kill you, it didn’t work, after this night he completely disappeared, no one knows why but what is mostly believed is that you, as a baby was able to defeat him.”

“That-that’s a lot to take in” I said with sad emotions in my voice “Hagrid, I have some questions?”

“Ask Harry, I will answer them as much as I can”.  He responded

“You said the name Dumbledore, who is that.”

“Ah Dumbledore is the greatest man I know; he is the Headmaster of Hogwarts. He is known as the second coming of merlin, and he personally saved me-…” Hagrid spoke about Dumbledore for a very long time. But well, that didn’t help me know if this was a dark Lord Dumbledore, I hope not.

“Where will we get everything on the list?”

“Diagon Alley”

4