chapter two First day [Rewrite]
203 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cheers erupted from the table belonging to the Slytherin house, because the living legend Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, The Fated One, The Magical Baby was chosen as one of them.

The one who defeated "the strongest Dark Lord to ever exist" is a Slytherin, a house rumored to house only Dark Wizard, the "darkest" house.

This would shut the mouth of the Lions, the self-proclaimed light, the ever-burning fire. Those times in Hogwarts won't be as peaceful as they previously were.

Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff were sad because this would probably make the already arrogant Slytherin even more unbearable. It has been a decade since Slytherin hasn't lost in the house cup, even when the three other houses were more together and sometimes allied themselves against the snakes. Yes Severus Snape, the head of Slytherin's house, showed his favoritism openly this didn't mean that the others didn't except maybe Sprout the head of the Hufflepuff house.

After some time, the sorting ceremony was finished, and Dumbledore began his speech. Dumbledore was a fantastic manipulator on the same level as Hiruzen and Xavier, as he stood he made most of the student question if he was just a senile old man or a one-in-a-million genius.

Though Harry Potter had another view, he could feel the power emanating from Dumbledore's all-being, it was as if his "magic" was in another realm as if their magic was a simple normal color while he was above the notion of colors.

The problem was that he was too peaceful or, so it was shown in the books.

But now was not the moment to question reality but to eat and he had to say the food was delicious, elves, while they aren't shown in a divine light like in fairy tales, their talent in the kitchen was heavenly.

When the dinner was finished the plates disappeared on their own and Dumbledore stood up again wishing us a good night.

The prefects showed their badges with pride and then told us to follow them, after some time we reached a bare stretch of a damp stone wall in the dungeons.

"Fierté" exclaimed one of the prefects (this means pride in French).

The common room was a very dungeon-like room, it is literally in a dungeon, it was illuminated with candles that illuminated green light, the room was a mix of dark green wood with silver accessories. The common room had lots of low-backed black and dark green button-tufted leather sofas.

****

A bit later in the night, I stood up from my sitting position, I was meditating and while I would have normally done that for longer, I wanted to explore the castle.

Walking in a tunnel I wondered if could be more luminous and after that, some candles lit themselves. I also followed many secret passages with "dangerous" plants, living armor, etc.

After some time, I reached the kitchen and asked the elves for food. They were screaming when I came in because this was the first day and I am probably the only student who after one day came to the kitchens.

They made me some sort of breakfast; I didn't care about which hour it was because of my non-need of food and that I didn't feel hungry.

After that I went back into my room to take the book "Magical Drafts and Potions" by Arsenius Jigger, this was the book that we needed this year in potions, and I had it almost finished. I read it in the common room till six a.m. because then I went jogging around Hogwarts ground.

Hogwarts is extremely big, the castle in itself is much bigger than in the films, but there should also be some Space-enlargement wards, runes, or charms. The castle has sentience or semi-sentience because the corridor and the stairs send you where you want to go.

How OG Harry and Ron were lost is a mystery to mankind…

I also found out that we have a subject more than in the books, General Study. This subject is basic math and English, how do you think they wrote essays without ever going to school? Also, my timetable is good, I start every day at 8:15 and end sometimes at 11:15 and sometimes at 12:15. We have a magical subject per day (Charms, Transfiguration and DDA) for one hour plus from 14:15 till 15:15 we have that same subject again. All that free time is also made to learn in the gigantic library.

Charms: with Ravenclaw

Transfiguration: with Ravenclaw

Herbology: with Gryffindor

DDA: with Gryffindor

Potion: with Gryffindor

Flying: with Gryffindor

History: with Hufflepuff

Astronomy: with Hufflepuff

General Study: with Hufflepuff

**********

Smaller chapter but doppel release today

2