Chapter seven The chamber of secret [Rewrite] 
159 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter seven The chamber of secret [Rewrite] 

 
THE PLOT THICKEN 

********* 

 

Walking into the girls’ lavatory on the second floor, I hissed §open§ to a snake-engraved sink. While normally a ghost nicknamed Moaning Myrtle would have been here, I had taken care of it. 

As I “said” that the sink sunk slowly into the floor leaving a large pipe exposed. 

  • Stairs§ I uttered facing the giant hole. And so rose stairs from the pipe walls, as I went down the sink rose again closing the entrance.

 I walked in a dirty corridor made from stones, there was a Basilisk skin in it. Reaching a gate, I again hissed §open up§ and the snakes on the gate began to move opening the door. 

Arriving in the chamber of secret I waved my hand, which was followed by a wave of water that “washed” a bit the place. I then sat and started focusing on the energy in my “soul”. 

 Feeling a long sense of peace and belonging I stayed like that for a few moments before I started “moving”. I was searching for “purification”, and then I found it. It was a piece of scrab that shined with the reflection of the moon and as I picked it. It became a sword, beautiful large, strong, holy all that represents a true sword, unlike katanas.  

Swinging this sword a silver aura escaped from my body, it felt like me. The silver tried to battle the “evil” in the chamber. This was something I had “invented” while still being with the Dursley, I took it from a manga called Ragna Crimson, this was the power of the MC Ragna who had become one with his silver sword and surpassed the limit of humanity and so developed the “Silver Battle Aura”. 

Walking with my silver battle aura still activated I hissed in front of the giant Slytherin’s face § Speak to me, Slytherin, greatest of the Hogwarts Four §. 

The giant stone face moved and from its mouth came out an enormous bright poisonous serpent with yellow eyes, it should be at least ten meters long (32 feet). I didn’t look at its eye in fear of it killing me but seeing that it closed its eyes. 

  • What is it that you want, speaker § asked me the King of the Serpent.
  • Hello, I wanted to meet you and see if there is something hidden here, like Slytherin library or something. § I truthfully answered a bit intimated by the snake but also relieved it wasn’t mindless like in many HP fanfic.
  • Follow me. Your name? § she inquired while tilting her head to the direction they were going. 
  • Harry Potter. You? § I asked her for politeness, though I didn’t even know if she had one. 
  • Nagila § she responded without much more interaction, so I continued
  • Do you know if I am related to Slytherin, or I was just born with that power § I wondered because I didn’t remember the Potter being related to Slytherin and that I don’t have the Horcrux anymore so I shouldn’t be able to speak Parseltongue though I remember in the eight book Harry could also still speak it.
  • We can test that in his chamber, I hope you aren’t a descendant of his accursed son § she stated
  • Son? § I am puzzled about what she meant. Did that mean that she doesn’t like the Gaunt or does he have more lines
  • The ancestor of the family line that you may know as Gaunt is Salazar’s son, he was banished from the family and blocked from taking the Slytherin name, so he renamed himself, Gaunt. His daughter became the heir but her line should have been killed by the Gaunt
  • Oh! § I uttered surprised by that information

We then arrived in front of a big silver door with a green snake engraved in it § open § she hissed as the door opened to an old office made of dark alder wood with a greenish wall and silver luminary.  

Nagila then started becoming smaller till she reached the size of a “normal” snake, she then said § Place your hand on that sphere and cut a small amount of blood on the paper”.  

I followed her instruction, the sphere was “absorbing” a bit of my magic, the paper was connected to the sphere. 

Then on the paper were thing written, I looked and read: 

********** 

 

Name: Harry James Potter/ Samuel [äî^ò£ñÐ?J²¥v+] 

Blood status: Half-Blood 

Major Bloodline: [äî^ò£ñÐ?J²¥v+]  (ê&<7±ñÞ) (/locked/) 

[Slytherin]  

[Black] 

Minor Bloodline: [Potter] 

[Peverell] 

Heir: Slytherin 

Black 

Potter 

Affinity: Lunar (soul) 

Bloodline power: Parseltongue 

Wand: 30 cm/neat/flexible/pine wood/ horned serpent horn/ 

Other foci: 

Servant/Blessed: 

Spirits: 

*********** 

What the fuck. First, I am a Slytherin second why is the name of my first life written like that, my name was… It was… SHIT! I can’t remember, I can remember my entire life , … do I? Why? Did that god-like make me forget it? Why would he?    

Nagila was happy that a descendant of Salazar (daughter) was still alive and could become the heir, especially since she saw that he had great mental defenses that even she a thousand-year-old mythical being would have difficulties bypassing it.   

  • Come Slytherin heir ring § She exclaimed which resulted in a wooden box flying toward me.

In the box was a black ring with a round dark emerald, a green Zirconia (a crystal), and silver on the black part of the Ring, there also was Slytherin written on the other side of it. 

  • SO what does it do § I inquired
  • Well if it deems you worthy of wearing it you will be Slytherin’s heir. This grants you access to his secret volt (not in Gringotts), where you can find jewels, precious materials, and artifacts as well as some of his books that aren’t in his study. This is also a Portkey, right to Hogwarts’ ward and all (same level as Headmaster), a focus, a mythical object permitting magic, a helper for the mind’s art, etc. §

As I wore it I felt a strange sensation of magic flowing through me, it then accepted me and it became invisible as long as I wished for it. Now I can also locate everyone in Hogwarts a bit like a marauder’s map but I could also make it so that I am invisible for those wards making it so that Dumbledore, as well as the marauders’ map, can’t locate me. 

  • Mmhh… I have things to prepare § she murmured before giving me a coin and saying § When the coins vibrate and show “come” then I want you to come for a ritual as the heir of Slytherin. You can come to this study whenever you can’t but don’t go to the other chambers, for now, the study has the function of becoming anything you want and giving It to you if it is possible. § 
4