School day
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So I don't feel comfortable with you residing in my soul how about something else," I said a bit concerned with having another entity in my soul even if said entity came from the gacha.

A weird silence permeated the air after I made that statement after what seemed like seconds passed.

"Okay, as long as you accept me I'll follow your rules Our relationship will be like a marriage neither of us can escape," replied Kedesh-Nanaya.

I was left speechless for a moment before voicing my concerns.

"As you say this marriage-like contact with you being bound to me will I be affected in any interactions I have with any other beings?"

Kedesh-Nanaya pondered for a moment before answering Her voice echoed through the abyss.

"I'm the one seeking refuge as such my power over you is almost absent and till I have a form of my own I wish to learn and interact with this new world, when I form a body you choose if you want me by your side or not I will not object."

'Well, these conditions are pretty good I have no reason to refuse and as for where I stand with scp 4960 only time will tell.'

Everything has consequences so I may as well accept this blessing what's the point of summoning this character if I'm not going to use her?

After pondering for the last time before giving my answer.

"I accept all your terms."

After saying his final piece Douglas woke up gasping for air in his bed, Wiping the cold sweat from his forehead he got up from the bed and quickly stretched his body, went to the walk-in closet.

Got an iron and came back to the bed placed the iron on the floor and fixed his bed, after fixing his bed he processed to iron his bed properly removing all the creasing, unplugging the iron, and putting It back where it is supposed to be, putting lavender essential oil on each of his pillows.

Going to the bathroom he looked at himself in the mirror before he was very looking but this was now exaggerated, his face was better than any male idol even in fiction Douglas had never seen such an attractive face.

I removed my pajamas put the clothes in the washing basket and inspected this body It was beautiful truly an aesthetic masterpiece.

The last change and best was his dick before in this life he was pretty proud of the 8 inches but now when fully erect he was slightly smaller than a ruler that's about 11 inches!

"Hello, Kedesh-Nanaya Douglas spoke out."

"It seems you found me out Zababa," Kedesh-Nanaya spoke from the mirror she is his reflection.

"What is all this Douglas said pointing at the mirror."

"Oh, all of this is just within my domain of influence so it makes sense that you would benefit right?"

Kedesh-Nanaya spoke as if it was the most apparent conclusion to come to.

Pausing for a moment Douglas spoke trying to understand more of her motives.

"That's not what I meant would people not notice the obvious physical changes."

His reflection seemed to sit in space within the mirror and spoke.

"No, I don't think so your looks may be a bit different but your foundation is the same," Kedesh-Nanaya spoke grinning.

What Kedesh-Nanaya had said came across as adequately logical, so in response, Douglas just went to take an amazing shower did all his bathroom routine came out in his bathrobe into the walk-in closet, and wore red boxers, light maroon trouser pants, a white t-shirt on top of that was white long sleeve turtle neck sweater and a burgundy jacket on his hand left theirs an Omega Constellation Globemaster not only that a ring was on his index finger on his other hand was a Curb Link Chain Bracelet with a ring on his index and another on his ring finger. 

Douglas walked to his now favorite vending machine manifested the SCP-662 card and tried to summon the SCP-662 a prompt appeared stating. 

If you wish to continue please give any form of available energy or convert any currency to energy.

[Y/N] Douglas saw the two options and immediately selected yes on converting currency to energy and saw three options of background to choose from normal, good, and peak, and he chose peak as the background.

43.70 troy pounds of gold was needed for himself to give his summon SCP-662 that peak background so he walked to SCP-294 and deposited fifty cents of US currency into the coin slot, Douglas was prompted to enter the name of any liquid using the touchpad.

Upon entering gold, a standard 12-ounce paper drinking cup is placed and the liquid gold indicated is poured. And as soon as Douglas touched the cup it disappeared, okay only 47.9451425 cups of gold to go, time flies away as Douglas only took 15 minutes for him to be on his final cup of gold.

The SCP-662 appeared out of thin air it is a small silver hand bell, 4 cm tall and 2 cm in circumference. The bell is missing its ringer. Within the inside of the bell, an inscription has been etched into the silver, reading: "Forever Mine – S.J.W." The bell looked as if it was made of very pure silver, so I had to regularly polish it to remain without tarnish.

Douglas immediately used the power boost card on the bell and shook it as if to ring it, a soft chime can be heard (although this does not come from the bell). 

A tall well-dressed Caucasian butler of self-proclaimed British heritage, calling himself Mr. Deeds, appeared from the nearest area not within my line of sight, it was just from around a corner. Mr. Deeds addressed me the ringer of the bell by my appropriate title and last name and asked what it was that I desired. His knowledge of individuals' last names and titles is a mystery.

"Good morning Mr. Deeds," Douglas says after checking his watch It is 4:35 AM, he finished the routine way earlier than usual but he had to do what was at hand now.

"Good morning, Your Majesty. How may I be of service?" Mr. Deeds says his voice had a British accent, I realized. But not like that typical one in the movies, it's different I could tell fairly easily.

Firstly, may I have your name?" Douglas hoped everything worked out well or if he needed to be concerned.

"Certainly. You may call me Felix Aiden Deeds, Your Majesty."

"Is that your real name?" Douglas says happy that the background worked as expected.

"It is not my birth name, no sir," Felix says.

"What would that be? And where were you born?" Douglas says.

"Unfortunately, I cannot remember my full name sir, nor am I positive of my birthplace, though I do believe it to be located in England," Felix says.

"Do you recall when you were born, Mr. Deeds?" Douglas says.

"I am truly sorry to disappoint again, sir, but I do not recall that either. Though it must have been some time ago, for I don't believe that I was born in this era." Felix says.

Can you approximate it?" Douglas says.

"Again, sir, I apologize for my lack of self-knowledge. I'm a bit of a shut-in, as you know." (Mr. Deeds nodded at the bell and smiled)

"What is the earliest mode of transportation that you can recall seeing in person or utilizing from the past?" Douglas says.

"Horse and buggy, sir, although bicycles were just becoming a fad with the wealthy if I recall correctly. Quite took off, didn't they, sir?" (Mr. Deeds smiled again.)

"You needn't call me 'your majesty' any longer; I appreciate it, but it's becoming a bit grating," Douglas says.

"Very well," Felix says.

"Why do you suppose that you cannot remember these things?" Douglas says.

"I…I can't quite say." (Mr. Deeds shifted his weight in his chair and looked a bit uncomfortable for a moment before resuming his posture)

"Or is it that you may, or will not say?" Douglas says.

"That may be the case, yes, perhaps I may not say, though again, begging your pardon, I do not recall why that is." Mr. Deeds says.

"Very well. Moving on, where is it that you go to when you fetch items for those you serve?" Douglas says.

"Well, you see, ah…" (Mr. Deeds's face contorted momentarily as if he was in great pain before he quickly reassumed a more relaxed visage) "I don't recall that either."Mr. Deeds says a bit confused.

"Why do you wince when I ask these kinds of questions?" Douglas was curious now.

"I do not know," says Mr. Deeds.

Never mind that for now, we'll get answers eventually. Now then, I have a request." Douglas says Ready now.

"Very well, how may I be of further assistance?" Mr.Deeds is confident in his skills.

"I would like a glass of iced tea. And grab a glass of it for yourself if you'd like." Douglas smiles.

"What kind of iced tea would you prefer?" Mr. Deeds says.

"Surprise me, Mr. Deeds," Douglas spoke with authority.

"Certainly." Mr. Deeds stood and walked to the door of the bedroom and the handle. Opening the door, he turned and smiled at Douglas.

Douglas smiled back "What seems to be the problem?"

"Please understand I must leave your presence to do as you request."

"Alright, no problem," Douglas says.

Mr. Deeds: (Visibly uncomfortable again) "It just is, this way."

Mr. Deeds left the room. He proceeded down the hallway, under visual surveillance via camera and Agent Gravestones. He paused momentarily at another door, shook his head, looked up at the camera, and then at Agent Gravestone. Then he ran down the hallway and rounded the corner. Agent Gravestone did not follow, as he had been instructed to remain on guard at the door of the bedroom.

Still, under camera surveillance, Mr. Deeds proceeded quickly down the next hall and continued throughout the halls of the bedroom, presumably searching for an exit or area, not under surveillance. Finally, he stopped halfway down corridor 2A. At this point, all three cameras in corridor 2A malfunctioned, including two that were hidden. Exactly three minutes later, the cameras resumed normal functioning, revealing Mr. Deeds standing in the same position, but with a tray holding two glasses of iced tea in hand. He then quickly made his way back to the bedroom.

"Ah, you have returned. I was beginning to worry." Douglas says as he is ready to ring the bell again but Mr.Deeds returns.

"My apologies for the delay, finding a way out was troublesome. But not to worry, I've brought the tea, just as you asked. I do hope you enjoy it." Mr. Deeds says with a smile.

What kind of tea is it?" Douglas says putting the monitoring tablet down.

"Southern-style sweet tea." Mr. Deeds says approaching me.

Mr. Deeds placed a glass in front of Douglas and resumed his seat at the other end of the table. Douglas hesitantly sniffed the tea, smiled, and took a sip.

"Quite good, Mr. Deeds. This is perhaps the best sweet tea I've ever had! Delicious! Did you make it yourself?" Douglas was now somewhat more comfortable than before.

"I do dislike disappointing you, sir, but I do not recall. I assume that I did, but alas, my mind is not what it used to be." Mr. Deeds sounded apologetic.

"You've only been gone (Douglas looked at his watch) about ten minutes, Mr. Deeds. Are you telling me your memory is so terrible that you cannot remember what happened ten minutes ago or the time between?"

"I recall looking for a way out, and I recall returning with the tea, but that is all." Mr. Deeds says.

"But not how or where you acquired the tea?" Douglas says.

"Unfortunately, no." (Mr. Deeds was visibly uncomfortable again)

"Very well. I have another request." Douglas says ready to test something more.

"As you wish." Mr. Deeds nodded.

"I would like a bar of gold," Douglas says.

"What percentage of pureness would you like?" Mr. Deeds says.

"99.98 percent if you please," please work Douglas could not help to think so.

"That may be possible, let me see what I can do." Mr. Deeds stands up.

"We'll disable the cameras in the hall outside and Agent Gravestones will wait in the bedroom with me to make your trip a little faster this time," Douglas says understandingly.

"Very much appreciated, shall I?" Mr. Deeds says.

"Yes." Douglas smiles.

Mr. Deeds exited into the hallway, where — despite what Douglas claimed — the cameras were not turned off. He paused for a moment, looked up at the closest camera, shook his head, and began traveling through the hallways of the room path as before. In corridor 2A, he paused, and once more all cameras, hidden or visible, in the corridor malfunctioned. Exactly ten minutes and thirty-seven seconds later, the cameras began functioning again, to show Mr. Deeds once again in the same position, with a bar of gold in one hand. He then returned to the bedroom.

"That took a bit longer than last time. Any reason?" Douglas says without shame.

Well, it seems that the cameras in the hallway remained on, so I had to find a suitable way out again. I apologize for the delay. Also, I was surprisingly able to acquire a bar of gold to the pureness that you requested, I assure you that this bar is 99.98 percent pure." Mr. Deeds says.

"Very impressive. We will be testing it, I'm sure you know." I was surprised as well because if I remember correctly Mr. Deeds was not supposed to be able to bring gold of this pureness The power boost card is not a scam that's good to know.

“I did not know that you would, but it makes sense, I suppose. Will there be anything else, sir?” Mr. Deeds says professionally.

"Yes. For your next task, I would like for you to acquire for me a blue 1963 Corvette convertible." Douglas says. 

"I am quite sorry, but that is not possible." Mr. Deeds shakes his head.

"Why not? I want one." Douglas says.

"Again, I cannot say why except that I just know that one cannot be gotten via my methods." Mr. Deeds says.

"And what are those methods?" Douglas says.

"I do not recall." Mr. Deeds says.

"Very well, I would like a Fabergé egg, any will do," Douglas says.

" Ah, well, regretfully, that is impossible as well." Mr. Deeds says.

"And I suppose you cannot say why?" Douglas saw that unfortunately, the power boost card did not do much in this regard The only noticeable difference is Mr. Deeds's height and the pureness of the gold otherwise he is the same Hopefully the background made him more useful.

"That is correct." Mr. Deeds says.

"How about some caviar? Any brand or type will do." Douglas says.

"That I can do." Mr. Deeds stood up.

Mr. Deeds once more entered the hallway outside the bedroom. This time, the cameras were turned off after visual confirmation of Mr. Deeds's entry into the hall. One minute later the cameras were turned back on, but Mr. Deeds had already returned to the bedroom at this point.

"That was considerably faster, Mr. Deeds. It only took you thirty-two seconds. And the caviar is quite good." Douglas was pleased.

"I am pleased to hear it." Mr. Deeds spoke humbly.

"One more thing before we end this session, Mr. Deeds," Douglas says thinking things differently. 

"As you wish." Mr. Deeds says.

A small pause permeated the air before Douglas collected his thoughts.

"I request that you assassinate Osama Bin Laden.

Mr. Deeds looked at Douglas in his eyes, "I'm afraid that cannot be done at this time, sir. Perhaps someone closer and less heavily guarded?"

"Very well. Let's make it the Sir Patrick Wayne Kearney Daggett." Douglas saw this as an opportunity to get rid of the shitty CEO and founder of a good company.

"Indeed." was all that was heard before Mr. Deeds once again entered the hallway. After visual confirmation, the cameras were momentarily turned off. When turned back on, they revealed that Mr.Deeds was nowhere to be seen.

New Jersey Hoboken press conference.

"Good morning everyone" Called Patrick at the microphone on the stage "I thank you all for reuniting today for the demonstration of the XLR unit" he paused for a moment "As everyone knows this robot was it was built in secret to try to evade unnecessary panic between the population as this was in effect an experimental attempt of fulfilling everyone´s child dream of a functional human-sized robot"

He chuckled "You can see it is a nostalgia-filled move, but I knew this project would cause issues among the population so I decided to keep it quiet until it was 100% sure its use would be safe for everyone" Another pause "Thanks to the actions of an irresponsible" he sent a gaze to one Adam Neushuk. "The project was brought to light too early...so to calm everyone´s nerves I decided to make a public test run of the unit." pause to bring out a remote from his jacket "Ladies and Gentlemen...allow me to introduce the future of not only mechanic ingenuity but also a step further in the development of cleaning based products for humanity next step forward ...The XLR!!! Units.

"DOWN WITH THE METAL MONSTER!"

Approaching the event was a small mob of protesters all with banners and signs declaring their anger/hate against XLR and Patrick.

"PEOPLE MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!"

A man shouted out raising his arms, "DO NOT BE AFRAID WE COME SIMPLY TO PROTECT YOU AND OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM A DANGEROUS MENACE!"

A figure clad in shadowy attire steps forward, Patrick stops speaking as security comes to protect the high-ranking officials and the speech has to be cut short because of the protests near the podium, Because of the distraction of protest, a figure slowly approaches, each step calculated and silent. With a swift movement, he discreetly planted an inconspicuous device under cars parked nearby.

The figure retreats into the shadows just as the officials are being rushed out for their protection. As they rushed into their cars and started the engine, a tension-filled moment hung in the air. Suddenly, a distant beeping noise begins to crescendo. Panic flashes across their faces as they realize something is amiss. The beeping reaches a fever pitch, and then a deafening explosion erupts from beneath the cars, engulfing them in a ball of flames and shrapnel.

Chaos ensues as security personnel rush to the scene, smoke billowing and sirens wailing in the distance. The figure responsible for the orchestrated chaos fades away into the crowd, leaving behind only whispers of their presence and a scene of calculated destruction.

Douglas seeing that Mr. Deeds was nowhere to be seen Douglas walked to his now favorite vending machine manifested the SCP-248 card and tried to summon the SCP-248 A prompt appeared stating. If you wish to continue please give any form of available energy or convert any currency to energy.

[Y/N] Douglas saw the two options and immediately selected yes on converting currency to energy and saw three options of background to choose from normal, good, and peak, and he chose peak as the background.

43.70 troy pounds of gold was needed for himself to give his summon SCP-248 that peak background so he walked to SCP-294 and deposited fifty cents of US currency into the coin slot, Douglas is prompted to enter the name of any liquid using the touchpad.

Upon entering gold, a standard 12-ounce paper drinking cup is placed and the liquid gold indicated is poured. As soon as Douglas touched the cup it disappeared, Okay only had 5.6404114167 cups of gold to go, and Douglas took 4 minutes to get his final cup of gold.

The SCP-248 appeared in his hands and is a twenty-five (25) page booklet of stickers, each reading "110%" with a small pressed imprint of the words "The Factory" in the bottom right corner. The booklet itself is 7.5 cm in height and 15 cm in length. Each page of SCP-248 contains two (2) of the stickers, making a total of what is fifty (50) Stickers, Now Douglas was smiling to himself from ear to ear because he knew this scp more than Mr. Deeds and he did not need to experiment as much as he did with Mr. Deeds.

Because almost everything this SCP-248 was attached to reach a 110% efficiency and SCP-248 has "stack-able" abilities at the expense of the machine's accelerated deterioration, it's almost impossible to remove less the object it's attached to is destroyed.

Before Douglas manifested the SCP-109 and read the back it stated.

SCP-109 is a standard-issue United States Army canteen (circa 1899) made of a tin alloy and fitted with a heavy cotton cover and a black leather strap. When opened, the item is seen to be nearly full of water. A seemingly unlimited amount of water can be removed from the container without changing the water level or the item's mass, which remains at a constant 3.16 kg. Probes of the interior of the container reported an estimated volume of 2.8 L and a shape consistent with the outside.

The water in SCP-109 is of a slight blue-gray tint, with concentrations of 20 ppm of tin and 170 ppm of other electrolytes. The water remains at a constant temperature of 19°C but can be heated or cooled when moved to another container.

From what Douglas gathered this scp was unlimited magic water? He didn't know much about it but he could discover it in due time.

Douglas tried to summon the SCP 109 and there was no prompt Douglas expected prompts from everything Gacha gave out but oh well.

I have an awesome water bottle now but if I knew this was going to happen I would have wished for knowledge of the fictional universe if I paid more attention to the SCP universe this would not have happened but let's not pretend that I regret my wishes.

Douglas immediately summons the SCP-500 information transferred to his brain saying that SCP-500 is a small plastic can that contains forty-seven (47) red pills. One pill, when taken orally, effectively cures the subject of all diseases within two hours, the exact time depending on the severity and amount of the subject's conditions. Despite extensive trials, all attempts at synthesizing more of what is thought to be the active ingredient of the pills have been unsuccessful.

Wow, I didn't know that I didn't need to manifest the card to get information from it, but where is Mr. Deeds Should I be worried As I look at my watch it's 5:16 a.m., I must get going but I'll wait for him.

Mr. Deeds returned to the bedroom from whence he came appearing from the nearest area not within Douglas's line of sight, it was just from around a corner.

Douglas was confused about how Mr. Deeds did this but he didn't let it show as he spoke, "The deed is done, then?"

"Indeed. Would you like the weapons I used to facilitate your needs sir as proof." Mr. Deeds spoke reassured by his work.

"Why could you do this thing but not the other?" Douglas says ignoring the question and focusing on and more pressing matter.

"I cannot say, except to note that I simply knew one was impossible while the other was not." Mr. Deeds did not seem displeased with his question being ignored instead he was sincere in his speech.

"So you don't know how you know things like my last name or my title, or whether or not a certain task is possible?" Douglas spoke making sure to understand the rules of this scp.

"That is correct." Mr. Deeds says.

"Very well, I believe we are done here for now, but I do need to go and conduct my day promptly," Douglas says before pausing.

"Before I do… You come back afterward, correct?" Douglas says.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I don't quite understand." Mr. Deeds says.

"When you die you come back to life right?" That is something that Douglas could not help but wonder.

"If you say so, Sir." Mr. Deeds says. "I have no idea, Sir. If I did before, then presumably I will again. Unless something has changed. Have you any further questions before you go."

"No, I suppose not. Goodbye." Douglas stood up and walked away.

"Very well, Sir. It is a genuine pleasure to serve you." Mr. Deeds says.

Douglas strode through the opulent corridors of the magnificent mansion, his footsteps echoing against the marble floors.

As the sun began to rise, the air was filled with a sense of wonder. It was a good day in this new life, and Douglas was about to leave for school. He had been homeschooled some of his life, and apart from tutors, The Anchorage Military Academy (Военная академия Анкориджа) and some royal clubs events to introduce minors to the Russian club, and prepare them in case they ever apply.

This would be his first time going to a somewhat regular school away from his establishment structure he is feeling a sense of American freedom insert American Eagle cry.

A gentle touch of a hand on his shoulder was felt and it was Sophia, she looked the same as always a towering figure in his life. She was tall, beautiful, and confident.

She possesses a vibrant and captivating mane of strawberry-red hair that cascades down her shoulders and frames her face. The color of her hair is reminiscent of ripe strawberries, exhibiting a rich and lustrous shade of red with hints of pink and orange undertones. It radiates warmth and adds a unique charm to her overall appearance.

Moving on to her figure, she boasts an hourglass shape, which is often considered a classic symbol of femininity and beauty. Her body is curvaceous, with well-defined and proportionate curves that enhance her allure. Her waist is noticeably narrower than her bust and hips, creating that desirable hourglass silhouette.

This balanced figure accentuates her confidence and grace, making her a captivating presence.

Combined with her strawberry-red hair and hourglass figure, this woman embodies a mesmerizing blend of natural beauty and elegance. Her appearance is sure to turn heads and leave a lasting impression on those fortunate enough to behold her.

"Good morning Douglas how are you doing," Sophia said in such a sweet voice.

"Oh Good morning Sophia I'm fine and you," Douglas said with interest in his eyes.

Her eyes softened a bit before she murmured "You guys can never agree on what to call me."

Douglas continued to walk away and Sophia walked alongside him, She spoke again "Are you angry Douglas I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me." she said looking sad.

As he was walking his steps halted for a moment before going back to his regular pace and spoke, "I'm sure you had a good reason." Douglas said while he glanced at Sophia's cyan-blue eyes.

"Yes unfortunately the weakness of being a woman," Sophia said feeling a bit awkward, so quickly trying to change the course of the conversation, "So why would you tell your parents that midtown high school is a magnet school instead of what it is in reality?" she said hoping he was going to take the bait.

"Oh okay, that is an acceptable excuse that must have been uncomfortable but you just ignored me like I don't exist, but you sent someone to eavesdrop on us how could you?"

"I'm so sorry but I was unbearable to be around I had to wait for it to finish before I could speak or see anyone again, "Sophie said and is extremely embarrassed but she continued as if nothing happened, and didn't care about the eavesdropping charges and spoke, "You lied to your parents and I just want to know why."

"Apologise accepted," Douglas spoke and decided to gloss over the eavesdropping issue, "What do you think will happen when my parents find out about Midtown High?

"They will be impressed," Sophie said fairly liking that Douglas is smart They both stopped walking and arrived at the dining room table Douglas was sitting at the head of the table and Sophie sat at his left.

As Douglas and Sophia continued to talk about the situation the ever-so-beautiful Olivia walked out of the kitchen into the dining room and sat at Douglas's right.

Olivia greeted everyone at the table and after exchanging a few pleasantries, Sophia included Olivia in the conversation by saying "Get a load of Douglas with his conspiracy theories about another form of governance."

"It makes sense to think about it I mean historians love to debate whether, in another world, things might have gone differently. What if General Washington had accepted to be king, but unfortunately he asked to be an elected representative instead? A prime minister—or perhaps he didn't have to make up an entirely new name for that office, like just why president. Maybe, but America wanted to inspire other nations—France and Russia and Prussia, Austria-Hungary and China and Greece—would eventually abolish their monarchies, giving rise to a new democratic age," Douglas said finally catching his breath.

After thinking it over a minute Olivia said "But you've heard the story so many times that you could tell it yourself: how, after the Battle of Yorktown, Colonel Lewis Nicola fell to his knees before General George Washington, and begged him on behalf of the entire nation to become America's first king."

"Of course, the general said no," Olivia uttered these statements amused at Douglas's conspiracies.

"Why would America try to inspire other countries to abolish their monarchies I mean Americans have said democracy is for those who want," Sophia could not help but add this rebate.

"Stop playing Devil's advocate I'm pretty sure that was the reason for the Cold War, " Douglas spoke jokingly/smugly.

"No, it was the worsened British-Russian relations that were increasingly deteriorated. Especially during the Wilson/ Malenkov era that caused the Cold War." Sophia said rolling her eyes at Douglas's conspiracies.

"Wait where did this conversation come from," Olivia said with curiosity.

"Oh, Douglas over there lied to his parents about Midtown High being a magnet school that's where all this started," Olivia says humorously.

"Why Olivia asked," as she seemed to squirm in her seat, and sat up properly in her chair.

"Well think about it my parents know much about America and the fact that I made it to such a school with my efforts Instead of asking them if they would be surprised that I had already been accepted to Midtown High way before speaking to them, asking them to help is an excuse so that when they try to get me in and they will see the given results and it is not lying because my parents must already know about midtown high they are rich people right they should know about the school right?"

So you humble bragging," Sophia said biting her lips.

"Yes, I knew you guys would understand," Douglas said looking around the table.

"Oh, I see but why are you awake," Olivia said looking at Sophia.

"Well my favorite somebody is going away for a while I had to see him before he left," Sophia said almost dreamily.

The conversations continued till sunlight streamed through the floor-to-ceiling windows, casting a golden glow on the modern, elegantly furnished dining area. The scent of freshly brewed coffee wafts through the air as a handsome man in his teens, Douglas, sits at the sleek, marble-topped breakfast table. He is impeccably dressed in his tailored clothes, exuding confidence and charm.

Seated beside Douglas are two stunning women, Olivia and Sophia. Both looking to be in their early twenties, they exude grace and sophistication. Olivia, with her curly hair cascading down her back in waves of deep crimson red, wears a form-fitting dress that accentuates her curves. Sophia, with her radiant smile and captivating cyan blue eyes, her strawberry red hair cascading down her shoulders, dons a stylish ensemble that complements her timeless beauty.

The trio engages in lively conversation, their laughter filling the room. The table is adorned with a sumptuous spread of gourmet breakfast options—freshly baked croissants, a colorful fruit platter, and plates piled high with fluffy pancakes and crispy bacon.

Douglas, the epitome of suave, holds a coffee cup to his lips, savoring the rich aroma before taking a sip. He glances at Olivia and Sophia, his eyes twinkling with genuine affection and appreciation.

With a Charming smile Douglas says "Ah, the morning has started good, ladies. I must say, breakfast with two beautiful women is the perfect start to any day."

Olivia and Sophia exchange playful glances, a combination of fondness and mild teasing.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Douglas,” Olivia said while smiling.

"Indeed, but don't think it'll get you out of sharing those pancakes," Sophia said laughing.

They all share a laugh, and their rapport, and chemistry are evident.

Douglas picks up a fork and playfully points it toward the plate of pancakes.

"Alright, alright. I'll share, but only if you promise to save some room for dessert later." Douglas said with a mischievous grin.

Sophia and Olivia exchanged amused looks, nodding in agreement. They reach for their forks, and together, they indulge in the delectable breakfast, creating a scene of pure enjoyment and camaraderie.

As they continued their meal, their conversations took a weird turn.

"So, Douglas, did you know age is just a number? And we're living proof!" Sophia said winking.

"Absolutely! We may have a few more candles on our birthday cakes, but that only adds to our charm." Olivia says playfully.

Well, I must admit, you both do seem to have mastered the art of staying forever young," Douglas said grinning.

"Oh, Douglas, you flatter us! But really, you know what they say—' women age like fine wine.'"Sophia said confidently believing in her looks.

"That's right! And we're just getting better with time, aren't we, Sophia?" Olivia said confidently looking at her sister.

"Yes, that's right Olivia! I mean, just look at us. We're like a well-aged bottle of wine, ready to be savored."Sophia said biting her lips a bit.

Douglas raised his eyebrow "Hmm, I must say, you do make a convincing argument." he said.

"You know, Douglas, when it comes to experience, maturity, and a great sense of humor, we've got it all. What more could you possibly ask for?" Olivia says.

"Exactly! Plus, with us, you won't have to worry about teaching someone the basics. We've already mastered breakfast-making skills, for example."Sophia says as if she's in a sales pitch.

Douglas laughs "Ah, so you're saying I can expect a gourmet breakfast every morning?" he says amused.

"Well, we'll do our best to impress you, Douglas. But don't worry, we won't blame you if you need to call for takeout occasionally." Olivia says as if she's giving Douglas grace.

"Oh, and did we mention we're amazing at telling jokes? We'll keep you laughing, that's for sure." Sophia says moving her fork shyly.

"Well, in that case, I'm sold! Who needs age restrictions when I have two incredible women like you?" Douglas says meaningfully.

"But seriously age is just a number and please don't believe what Sophia told you I'm not in my 30s I am 22 please believe me," Olivia says sincerely.

Douglas's voice shivers, "Is this true, Sophia? Have you been lying to me all these years?"

Sophia avoids eye contact and says "Douglas, I... I didn't it's just a prank, Douglas! Can you believe it?"

Douglas slowly regained composure, his expression shifting from shock to relaxation.

"A prank? You've got to be kidding me. How can you think that lying to someone their entire life is a joke? Could you not do something a little normal? And you Olivia never told me anything is that not just as bad as her?"

Olivia looked ashamed of this situation and didn't say anything Sophia on the other hand tried to explain herself.

"Oh, come on, Douglas! Lighten up! It was all for fun. Don't take it so seriously." Sophia said as if she was not concerned at all with the situation.

"Oh is that so," Douglas says knowing things may be more complex, and from what he saw from the body language of the women he didn't press the issue further.

They stopped this conversation and started to enjoy a lighthearted conversation and friendly banter over breakfast. It was a moment filled with joy, humor, and the celebration of friendship across generations.

"Alright thanks, for the breakfast but I have to go change," Douglas says before walking back to his bedroom and waiting for his stylist.

As the morning sun cast a warm glow over the opulent mansion, young Douglas', a teen with a taste for extravagance, stood before a full-length mirror in his lavish bedroom. Today was a special day, for not only was it his first day at his prestigious private school, but his parents had a surprise in store for him.

Douglas's stylist, Ms. Montgomery, had carefully selected the best tailor to make his school uniform for his extensive wardrobe. The uniform was crafted from the finest materials, featuring a tailored blazer in deep navy blue, adorned with intricate golden embroidery along the lapels. The crisp white shirt beneath had a delicate sheen to it, exuding elegance, while the navy blue tie, also embellished with gold accents, added a touch of sophistication.

Ms. Montgomery approached Douglas, a gleam of excitement in her eyes. "Master Douglas, your parents have instructed me to present you with a special gift before you head off to school," she said, holding a beautifully wrapped box.

Curiosity sparked within Douglas as he reached out and carefully untied the golden ribbon. Inside the box lay a pair of exquisitely crafted cufflinks, gleaming with diamonds and sapphires set in white gold. The jewels shimmered under the room's chandeliers, captivating Douglas's attention.

"These cufflinks belonged to your grandfather, Master Douglas," Ms. Montgomery explained, her voice tinged with reverence. "He is a man of impeccable taste, just like you. Your parents thought it fitting that you carry something from him."

Douglas's eyes widened with gratitude and admiration as he carefully fastened the precious cufflinks onto his perfectly pressed shirt cuffs. The diamonds caught the light, casting a radiant sparkle that mirrored the excitement in his heart.

Taking one last look in the mirror, Douglas couldn't help but feel a surge of pride as he beheld his reflection. The luxurious school uniform and the inherited cufflinks transformed him into a picture of elegance and refinement. With a newfound confidence, he prepared to embark on his educational journey, carrying his family's legacy and embracing the opportunities that lay ahead.

As Douglas descended the grand staircase of his mansion, his parents and the lying sisters stood waiting at the foot, their smiles beaming with pride. They exchanged knowing glances, silently acknowledging the joy and anticipation that filled the air.

"Douglas, my son, may your first day at school be as extraordinary as you are," his father said, placing a supportive hand on his shoulder. He then spoke closer to his son's ear, "So you planned this, huh You made your mom panic."

Douglas held his laugh in the best he could.

Douglas's mother held out a hand, presenting him with a leather-bound notebook, adorned with his initials in gold lettering. "To capture the memories and experiences that await you, my dear. We believe in you, always."

Two beautiful women holding hands tightly. They were dressed in elegant dresses, their hair styled perfectly. They were there to say goodbye to Douglas, who was about to start a new chapter in his education.

Douglas walked towards them, his backpack slung over his shoulder. He looked nervous but excited at the same time. The woman smiled at him reassuringly and hugged him tightly. "We're going to miss you so much," Olivia said softly. "But we know this is what you need to do," Sophia said.

Douglas nodded, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm going to miss you both too," he said. "But I promise I'll come back soon." The three of them hugged again, holding each other tightly. As they pulled away, Olivia handed him a small package. "Open it when you get settled in," Sophia said with a smile.

Douglas accepted the gift with reverence, touched by his parents and the sister's thoughtfulness. He knew that behind the opulence and extravagance, his family's love and support were the true treasures that money could never buy.

Douglas nodded and turned towards the exit way of the house. As he walked away, he turned back and waved at them. The women waved back, tears streaming down their faces. As they watched him disappear into the helicopter, the women held each other tightly, finding comfort in each other's embrace.

With that final embrace, Douglas bid farewell to his parents and stepped out into the waiting helicopter ready to embark on a new chapter of his life. As the helicopter pulled up from the mansion, he glanced down, catching a glimpse of his parents waving goodbye. He carried their love, the legacy of his grandfather, and the weight of expectations as he ventured into the world, grateful for the opportunities that lay before him.

The helicopter hovered in the clear blue sky, its blades slicing through the air with a rhythmic thud-thud-thud. The metallic beast, painted in a sleek matte black, glistened in the sunlight. Its large windows revealed the cockpit, where the pilot's gloved hands gripped the controls with unwavering focus.

Beneath the helicopter, a vast expanse of the lush green forest now covered in snow stretched out as far as the eye could see. The trees formed a dense canopy, their leaves rustling in the wind generated by the chopper's rotors. Snow covered the landscape, its meandering path reflecting the brilliant early-day sun.

Inside the helicopter's cabin, Douglas sat in a comfortable leather seat, I was worried I didn't even know if it showed it on my face I ordered someone's death and I knew he was going to die but I didn't feel anything I felt a mix of excitement and anticipation at the prospect of acquiring a new company. His eyes gazed out of the window, his eyes taking in the breathtaking view below, While the pilot chatted animatedly about the surroundings he was very excited.

The sound of the engine was deafening, drowning out all other noise, and the sensation of hovering in mid-air gave a thrilling sense of freedom. The pilot's voice crackled over the intercom, providing updates on the flight path and pointing out notable landmarks below.

As the helicopter continued its journey, it gradually hovered, then Douglas removed his safety belt saw the ladder on the floor of the helicopter, and kicked off the tail, Unraveling it to the ground he made his way down the ladder.

Finally, with a gentle touch, Douglas touched down on the concrete, making contact with the solid ground. Douglas smiled wide and his heart was racing from the exhilarating flight. The helicopter, now set off into the far distance, is a powerful symbol of human ingenuity against the backdrop of the awe-inspiring natural world.

Then Douglas went into a sleek black car it glided through the winding winter roads, and Douglas's excitement mingled with a hint of nervousness. It was an adventure I was about to embark on a new chapter of life, I was leaving behind the familiar comforts of home and venturing into the world of boarding school. To commemorate this significant milestone, I received a special gift from my favorite lying sisters, a beautifully wrapped package that had been sitting beside him throughout the journey.

Curiosity bubbled within him as he carefully untied the satin ribbon and peeled away the delicate paper. Inside lay a box, adorned with an elegant bow. His heart skipped a beat, anticipation mounting with each passing second. With a quick flick of his finger, he popped open the lid, revealing the state-of-the-art Stark Beam 01 smartphone nestled within a cushion of velvet.

His eyes widened, sparkling with delight, as he gingerly lifted the phone from its plush resting place. The device gleamed under the soft interior car lights, its sleek design capturing his attention. He turned it over in his hands, admiring the flawless craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology it possessed.

Unable to contain his excitement any longer, the teen reached for the power button, holding it down until the vibrant screen illuminated with a gentle glow. The device came to life, displaying a stunning array of colorful icons and an interface that promised endless possibilities.

As he navigated through the phone's features, his anticipation transformed into a radiant smile. The device was more than just a tool for communication; it was a gateway to a world of knowledge, entertainment, and connection. He imagined using it to capture memorable moments with newfound friends, explore the digital universe, and stay connected with his loved ones back home.

The car continued its journey, but the teen was now engrossed in discovering all the capabilities of his new phone. He tapped on apps, explored settings, and marveled at the possibilities that lay at his fingertips. The gift became a symbol of the support and love his family had for him, a reminder that no matter the distance, they would always be just a call away.

With newfound excitement and a sense of adventure, Douglas leaned back against the plush leather seat, his fingers dancing across the touchscreen. The possibilities seemed endless as he embarked on this new chapter of his life, armed with the perfect companion by his side – a phone that would accompany him through the ups and downs of boarding school and beyond.

But Douglas was still pondering why would the sisters lie to him about something so dumb it didn't make sense at all.

Not only that but he discovered that technology in some areas where just 10 years ahead of what it where supposed to be and in some other areas it was just unbelievably better than he thought possible.

This world is vastly different than what was expected the history and much more was not like he read in the comics but a lot was exactly like in the comics he would just have to see where his knowledge would be useful like today he found out that he is 6 foot 4 inches when he first came to this world he thought he was 5 foot 9 inches like in the comics but he was wrong but it is awesome he is taller then he was in his previous life.

I downloaded RUTUBE(the Russian version of YouTube) and watched my favorite content creator Egg He is live and I clicked the video.

"Hey everyone weird shit" (странное дерьмо) is happening in America, IntelliClean CEO and founder Sir Patrick and board directors died in multiple car explosions suspected of foul play not only that remaining board members were murdered by high caliber weapons Well two more drowned all this happen today." Egg spoke in a heavy central Russian accent.

I could not help but smile at the news but at the same time, I wondered what demon I was fueling with my actions. 

but then the car stopped moving.

He looked out the window of the car and saw the grand entrance of Midtown School of Science and Technology.

Paul opened his door and Douglas stepped out of the car feeling completely overwhelmed.

I was starting to wonder if my parents were proud of my current version of Doug or me. He could only think of it before he went to check his status.

--- 

Name Douglas Aaron Nikolai Ramsey 

Race: Human 

Character assimilation Fully assimilated: Yuri Boyka 

In progress: [ Master Chief - 15%]

Summoned characters:none.

Powers:omnilingual translation, structural linguistics, body language, binary code, psychic immunity.

Equipped items:None

--- 

I assimilated one character already how is this possible, it doesn't make sense, is this because of Kedesh Nanaya? That would make sense one of her domains is combat after all but even that is stretching I think I must do the ritual and ask her about it.

I manifested the Miles's Morales card and immediately started the assimilation process.

"Ugh..my head." Said Douglas as he was wearing his uniform and brown dress shoes. He had dark black square sunglasses, and possessed a large muscular build, was currently rubbing his head "Haven't had a headache this bad". He said taking a deep breath.

But before I could dwell on those thoughts a buzz went off.

The large iron gates of the school opened before me, revealing a large castle-like building with what was supposed to be a lush greenery surrounding it was now abounding covered in pure white snow.

Now I have no experience with normal school in this life and I have not gone to nice schools in my previous life either, but Midtown School of Science and Technology had to be the nicest of them all in the USA. What was once a prince's summer home in the countryside of the USA was now a private boarding prep school for the one percent.

We were probably richer than the prince.

As I walked up the hill with my numerous thoughts, was the purchase of IntelliClean going to go well now? Would going here be a good idea?

After a great year, Douglas spontaneously decided to enroll me here. Thanks to my connection. And a few weeks later, I'm here.

Well, at least I made it here for my junior year It's still cool I can spend time with my new friends even if this is not what Douglas wanted he needed to finish the whole university thing so he could put his whole attention on the company but he knew his parents were gonna resist the idea so he could only accept this once dreaded backup plan.

By the time my thoughts had cleared up, I was opening the door to the front office. A blast of warm air welcomed me, along with an elderly who had a shock of silver hair and encrusted glasses.

"And how many I help you?" She peered up at me, cranking her neck to look up.

"I just got here from New York City... I'm new." I clarified, pushing up my designer glasses into my hair.

"You're new? Can I get your name?"

I pursed my lips before inhaling through my nose, "My name is Douglas."

"May I get a last name?"

Another sigh before I spoke. "Ramsey."

Her eyes widened slightly. "Ramsey?" she says. 

I tried to refrain from rolling my eyes, "Yes, my assistant should have faxed out my transfer papers. The headmaster's assistant emailed me last week saying I'm scheduled to start today."

"Oh, okay then Mister Ramsey. Where are your bags? She spoke.

"I'm on the day program" Douglas spoke firmly. And waited for the go-ahead and I stepped away from her putting my guide in my bag and adjusting it properly.

As I Walked I couldn't help but think of the fact that I didn't want to make my transfer here into a big deal. Should I avoid the spotlight for a while, I wasn't the best with that, because of my height and the media liked to paint me as majestic. As I was always well known, the reason being I'm a child of a princess/duchess and an esteemed businessman and prince, if they knew I owned Acme stellar they would freak out, now that I think about it this is why people were looking at me in the gym because of who I'm and not what I was wearing or driving but do they know me I mean this is America after all, I mean my clothes are always tailored made and never had any logo's so it could not be it. For the last two days, I was so overwhelmed with this life that I overlooked such simple details I needed to get my bearings together that is probably why Dad thought something was wrong with me.

And there is the reality that Douglas didn't want to acknowledge that this was not the MCU with all the memories and other evidence around him before Douglas could continue the thoughts he was interrupted by.

Out of nowhere steps a tall muscular boy with a cocky smile clad in a blue uniform; he has strawberry blonde, slightly curly hair, and striking topaz blue eyes.

"Hey! You are here!" Flash says enthusiastically as he strides into the hall, throwing his bag carelessly towards the ground before charging towards Douglas. Douglas didn't have time to turn around before he was engulfed in a bone-crushing hug and Flash's cologne filled his nostrils.

"Uh..yeah… I am here," Douglas says and tries not to make it too obvious that he's nearly choking. He takes in a deep wheezy breath when the flash finally releases him.

"Hi! Man! Are you a junior too!?" Everything Flash says is with a little more energy and enthusiasm than necessary but Flash seems like he is in a nice enough mood so Douglas just laughs.

"Uhm yeah, you too I guess?" He asks and Flash nods energetically. "Yup! But Where are you from? Which classes are you taking? When did you arrive?"

"Ap European history, Ap world history, Ap calc ab, Ap chem, Ap lit, Ap macro, Ap phys l, Ap research, Ap seminar, Ap lang, those are my classes I came from a helicopter ride and a car ride."

Douglas answered each question Flash asked him. But he was starting to worry that assimilating Miles Morales was not the wised decision What if Peter's spider-sense went off around him but it was too late he already started the process and didn't know if he could stop what he already started he could only hope that nothing bad would happen.

On the other hand, Flash is telling him about how they should go to his parents-owned vineyard in South Africa, about his younger sister who is studying at Princeton - Douglas perks a little up at that because Princeton is a good school - about their last summer in France, hell, he even tells him about his dog back home and a whole lot of other things catching him up on the recent events.

Douglas looks into Flash's eyes Topaz's clear blue is extremely similar to his own.

He takes a deep breath and forces a smile upon his lips. He knows it will be alright. He hopes it will be alright. He exhales, grabs Flash's bag, and walks across the hall toward Flash's receding.

Kids in uniforms are littering the campus, laughing together, comparing schedules, and gossiping about who hooked up with whom over the last month.

Douglas continued to follow Flash and the whispers began.

"Is that Douglas Ramsey?"

"What is he doing here?"

"I thought he was in Moscow?"

"He is so handsome does he have a girlfriend?"

"I can't believe he is here! He is literal royalty! I'm so wet, ah don't look at me like you don't feel the same way."

I see that popularity does have a price, but I did what Douglas always does and ignored the gossip.

The first assembly is being held in the campus quad and according to Eugene, the regular morning assemblies will be held in Prescowill Hall. The campus squad is a sea of blue and gray, all the midtown high students clad in their uniforms. Plaid skirts with gold accents or plain gray pleats for the girls. Blue pants for the boys. Douglas tossed the bag that he picked up to Flash and is not sure what he feels like right now.

"Oh look, there's Peter and Harry!" Flash suddenly says and without warning pulls Douglas along to a couple of the guys standing a little away. Douglas is very pleased to see the guys.

"Hey, guys! Look who I have here he's new!" Eugene says and they look a little down. And see a tall Peter with side and up Spiky hair, standing awkwardly with glasses and earbuds in his ears. He nods towards Douglas. "Hey, Doug."

Douglas nods back and smiles. "Hey, Pete." He says.

He slowly looks to Harry and they break into a firm handshake, followed by a quick tap of the index finger on the back of the hand twice. Then, both Douglas and Harry intertwine their pinky fingers while simultaneously tapping their thumbs together three times. Next, they bring their hands back to the original handshake position and perform a subtle double snap with their middle fingers. After that, they slide their hands smoothly against each other, creating a whisper-like sound, signifying unity and confidentiality. Finally.

"It's so good to see you," Harry said. "You're finally here." As he says that he had a short, bored look in a different direction before looking back at Douglas completely ignoring the girl that was staring at him with the settled heat in her cheeks.

"Sorry, Women are just like that," Harry apologizes in turn receiving a prospering grin from Douglas. Suddenly the noise in the crowd dulled to a quiet hum and everyone turned towards the chapel at the north end of the quad. An Irish-American man in a perfectly cut black suit strode out the center of the stage, a microphone in his hand. He smiled at the crowd which grew silent, before testingly tapping the microphone.

"Welcome students to a new year in Midtown Academy," He began.

The crowd cheered and applauded.

Douglas looked around and subconsciously tried to find Harry and the other guy with his eyes, but it was impossible with all the people there. He looked back toward the man as he began to talk.

"For those who don't know me I am headmaster, Davis," the man continued. There were more cheers that he politely allowed it to die down. Douglas looked around at his peers in pure surprise. They genuinely looked like they liked their headmaster, a huge difference from his old life school experience where everyone more or less despised Mr. Hamilton - the headmaster at his old school.

The headmaster continued making a small, brief speech that was also met with enthusiasm among the students.

"That's all for now, I am sure you don't want to listen to me for too long, there'll be plenty of that for the rest of the year," He said with a wry smile. "Welcome your student body president, Elizabeth Allan.”

Douglas was surprised nearly see people jump up and explode in applause. He is happy being so tall it's pretty easy to get a view of this well-liked person as everyone claps their hands above their heads. He got a good view of the Plaid skirts with gold accents. However, it wasn't long before the mania died down and he was getting a good look.

And holyshit was this place filled with good-looking girls?

Flawless fair skin. She has long, blonde hair, and the bluest eyes Douglas has seen on another person She is an attractive and athletic individual, and that smile. That smile told them that she knew everyone was looking at her, admiring her.

"I believe you've all had a productive winter," She says with a teasing lilt to her voice, looking over the crowd, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "And by productive I mean full of parties, exotic destinations…and other things."

As the crowd cheered she cast a glance towards the headmaster who gave her a warning look and a smile that was "watch it pal" and "you know you can do whatever you want" all rolled into one. Douglas still couldn't quite understand the vibe between student and headmaster, almost bordering on friendly. This is something new. Something he can get used to.

"But now we are back and it's time to get back to business," Allan continues Douglas hangs onto her every little word, and he thinks that Liz's voice is so satisfying.

Once the assembly is over, Flash drags Douglas to the school store so he can get more school supplies. The store was jam-packed with students stocking up on supplies and uniform pieces.

"Okay, I don't think I need all of this," Douglas objects when Flash throws shirt after shirt on top of the pile of clothes in Douglas's hand. "Just in case," Flash hums and checks out a pair of ties.

"Is the tie obligatory?" Douglas groans as he eyes the ties in Flash's hand.

"Yep, they are, Which one would you like, gold or blue?" Flash asks holding up two ties.

"Blue." Liz suddenly appears out of thin air accompanied by a couple of boys, and Douglas nearly has a heart attack. Oh god.

"Good eyes. Mrs....President," Flash says and slings the blue tie around Douglas's shoulder.

"Oh, you must be new," Liz looks at Douglas with warm blue eyes, and Douglas feels friendly. "I am Liz." She says like Douglas doesn't already know that, and offers her hand.

Douglas takes it with a firm hand and offers a small smile.

"Douglas nice to meet you."

"Welcome to midtown high Douglas nice to meet you, hope you'll like it here," she says she smelled incredible; crisp, and fresh, and Douglas's only wish at that moment is to see more of the boys he needs to talk more shit.

"Thank you," I say with my best smile. "Nice to meet, you Mrs.... President," he adds slyly and Liz grins at him oh so perfectly.

"Please, call me Liz," She insists.

"Okay then, Liz, he says looking down at her and seeing a girl at the corner of his eye trying to flirt with him.

That is something he needs to quickly shoot down when the pretty girl with latté-colored skin appears next to Liz. "Hey, love," She says and kisses her on the cheek. "Hey girlfriend," Liz says and looks at the girl with this god-forsaken adoring look in those puppy eyes.

Why do girls call their friends girlfriends Douglas feels a little bit weird course, someone like Liz who is this girl's boyfriend he wonders.

"Danielle, this is Douglas, his new." Liz introduces and Douglas offers a joyous smile.

"Nice to meet you," He says looking her up and down but Danielle doesn't seem to notice. She steps forward and Douglas leans and lets her kiss him on both cheeks. "Hello Darling, welcome, and nice to meet you too.

Oh, Douglas wants to enjoy her cute face.

"Hey Liz, are you quite done, yet?"

Douglas first notices the other girl behind Liz, and well, of course, she is just as cute as everyone else here. Seriously, what do the rich drink?

"Oh, this is my mate, Jenny," Liz introduces and Jenny looks. Interestingly at Douglas, Douglas looks at Jenny with an almost penetrating gaze. Jenny feels herself blush and looks away shyly. First, then does he realize that Flash has ditched him in favor of chatting with a couple of nerdy-looking guys a little away?

"Nice to meet you," Jenny has stepped forward and is smiling at Douglas now. "You are new." She states unnecessarily and Douglas just nods mutely. If that is Jenny's way of checking Douglas out discreetly, then she has some serious work to do.

"Nice to meet you too," Douglas smiles and laughs falsely. "I'll just go and pay for this stuff." Without waiting for a reply, Douglas turns around and nearly runs toward Flash.

"Let's get out of here," Douglas hisses, suddenly feeling claustrophobic. "Oh, you're ready?" Flash asks and Douglas just nods, heading for the cashier.

…..

After putting my things away I ran away from flash.

Checking my schedule, I realized my class was a bit farther. I followed the map I had been provided, walking through the empty corridors. The map led me outside into the courtyard. It was a really pretty courtyard and it was big, with trees shading the different flagstone walkways and well-cut grass.

The school is almost like a wizarding school at least those are the rumors. The school got the nickname Midtown High because of it. Midtown High was a castle. The architecture stayed intact, but the rooms were completely transformed.

I glanced at the flowing fountain at the one end of the courtyard in the middle of my walking, I picked up my pace and walked to the class, I had made it to the classroom door, and as I walked through the door my expression was neutral.

The professor turned slowly looking at me when he noticed his final student stepping in his pensive expression soon melted away When he properly looked at my face recognition was clear in his eyes. "Douglas Ramsey! Welcome!"

My eyes meet the slightly overweight African American, "Hi Professor Del. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." I spoke with such politeness that I didn't believe those words came from me.

"The pleasure is mutual," he says as he gives me a firm handshake, "Please introduce yourself on your own time," he speaks as if his pleased with himself.

Douglas looks around the room it is adorned with ornate moldings, exquisite tapestries, and intricately designed ceiling medallions.

At the center of the room, a magnificent chandelier hangs from the intricately crafted ceiling, casting a gentle, golden glow over the space below. The chandelier sparkles with countless crystals, reflecting light in a mesmerizing dance that captivates the eye.

Arranged in a pair of pods of twelve mahogany desks, each a testament to craftsmanship and luxury. The desks exude an air of refinement, their smooth surfaces polished to a gleaming shine. The rich reddish-brown hue of the mahogany resonates with an old-world charm, adding an aura of prestige to the environment.

But what truly sets these desks apart is the seating. Each desk is accompanied by a chair upholstered in premium Italian leather. The leather boasts a supple texture and deep, indulgent color, meticulously hand-stitched to perfection. Sink into one of these chairs, and you'll feel the embrace of luxury enveloping you, as the leather molds itself to your contours, providing unparalleled comfort.

Positioned at the front of the room is a sleek, state-of-the-art computer that seamlessly blends with the room's timeless aesthetic. The computer features a high-resolution monitor framed with brushed metal, exuding a sense of modernity amidst the classic surroundings. Connected to the computer is a printer, standing discreetly on an antique oak table. The printer's smooth, glossy finish reflects the elegance of its surroundings, while its silent operation ensures a distraction-free learning environment.

A grand bookcase lines one wall, displaying an extensive collection of history books, meticulously arranged by period and subject matter. The book spines glisten with gold leaf accents, adding an extra touch of extravagance to the room. A rolling ladder stands nearby, allowing students to access even the loftiest volumes with ease.

Illuminating the classroom is an array of vintage-style brass wall sconces, casting a soft, warm light that enhances the room's inviting atmosphere. Their delicate floral motifs and intricate detailing further contribute to the overall aesthetic, evoking the charm of a bygone era.

Completing the ensemble are several opulent accessories. A marble bust of a revered historical figure rests on an elegant pedestal, exuding an air of intellectual reverence. Delicately carved decorative vases, brimming with fresh flowers, add a splash of vibrant color and fragrance to the room.

"Go sit next to Mister Fontaine," he pointed at the distracted boy who raised his head at the mention of his name."

I gave the professor a tight smile and made my way to the back of the classroom seating arrangement, ignoring the whispers that followed me.

I mean, it was a surprise for people to see me here. As far as anyone else who was not my friend had known, I had been homeschooled in Moscow. Seeing as I was 4,672.01 miles away from home was a bit of a surprise to the gossip-hungry students.

Sliding into the seat, I pulled out my history notebook and was ready to copy down notes.

"In this history classroom, we have fun, Class starts in 1 hour and 15 minutes, so please socialize," Professor Del, spoke cleaned his glasses, and sat at his desk to read Console Wars throughout History. 

"You're here, so is it permanent or the usual back and forth," a familiar sleepy voice whispered to me, I looked away from my computer to a bit farther to my left.

Meeting the blue eyes of Brigham Fontaine. "Oh, I'm trying to make it permanent boy wonder", I spoke as I started to pen spin. "By the way congratulations on your recent success."

"You saw the Starnes Bank situation, I told you guys I could make a great vault," he sounded confident brushing his hand through his messy hair, "More people can see my genius but the problems that come with it are concerning." his smile was a bit smaller now.

Observing Brigham a little more, I see his eyes were bright albeit a little sleepy looking, " I Never doubted your vault-making skills and it's understandable concerns that you have did you make sure to increase security, I'm sure you can make a device for your protection with or without help."

"Of course, I adjusted security accordingly, and I have been making a device It's still not safe for human use yet but in a few weeks it should be functional, I have an interview in two days, bro?"

Brigham inhaled deeply before continuing steadily "Hey, Douglas, I'm having second thoughts about going to that interview. I mean, what if something goes wrong?"

I spoke confidently, "Alright I got it, Brigham, so for you not to be in as much danger. I have an idea but You must know that you can not pass up the interview so establish a company and get a representative you can make up a story so there's less danger, it's a great idea don't you think so, this opportunity can make you long-term money and connection for years on end. Don't let doubt get in the way. You should go to the interview."

Brigham spoke a bit worried, "Alright, that is good yeah, but what if I stumble upon some supervillain trouble on the way? You know how crazy this city can get."

"I get your concerns, but we can work out a solution for that too with the boys. First, make sure you're prepared and know your routes. Stick to well-lit and crowded areas. Stay away from any suspicious-looking people or alleys." I smiled at him slightly.

"Okay, that makes sense. But what if I encounter someone specifically trying to cause me trouble?" he sounded as if he genuinely wanted to believe me but he still had doubts.

"Good question! The key is to stay calm and hire super-powered mercenaries to be aware of your surroundings. Plus you see something happening, don't try to be a hero. Instead, stay in your safe place and have more backups in terms of quantity and quality we must do this immediately. They're trained to handle these situations."

"That's true but. I don't want to put myself in unnecessary danger. But what if my interview time clashes with a potential supervillain incident?" Brigham spoke much more steadily than before. 

"I got a plan! Contact the company or organization you're getting interviewed by and explain the situation. They'll understand and reschedule your interview. You are providing value by being in their show or whatever, and they'll appreciate your willingness to make it work with them." It was so easy to solve these issues before this life I just had academic intelligence Now there are memories and personal experiences to show that Douglas or the new me is much more than I ever was before. The feeling of having so much more processing power was startling, to say the least. My brain was functioning at a pace I was not used to, but at the same time, I had no problem keeping up. It was after all my brain.

Brigham's eye twitched" Wait how come I never thought about this? It was so obvious yet I did not think of it, I'll give my assistant a call if needed."

"That's the spirit, Brigham! Remember, you've worked hard to be able to have something worth interviewing. Don't let fear hold you back. And who knows, maybe you'll even become a superhero someday, protecting the city between your successful business interviews!"

Brigham chuckles, "I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Douglas. I feel more confident now. I'll go to the interview and handle any supervillain issues if they arise responsibly."

Oh, this chair is comfortable was what Douglas noticed as he adjusted his sitting position, "That's the attitude! Good luck, Brigham. I'm sure you'll nail it."

"Well, that is enough socializing everyone," Professor Del spoke as he stood up from his desk and closed his book.

Douglas checked his watch and it had only been 15 minutes there was one hour before class started.

The students were eager, seated at their desks, now, notebooks and pens ready. Professor Del, a seasoned historian, stands at the front of the room, the large projection screen behind him displaying images from different historical eras. The soft hum of anticipation fills the air as the clock strikes the designated 15 minutes that the professor had decided on for this class time.

Professor Del Clears his throat, "Good morning, everyone. Today, we continue our journey through the annals of history. We've explored the rise and fall of empires, the pivotal moments that shaped civilizations, and the struggles for freedom and equality. Today, we delve into the Age of Enlightenment and its profound impact on the world."

Lacey Fisher raises her hand, "Professor Del, can you briefly explain what the Age of Enlightenment was?"

Professor Del speaks excitedly, "Excellent question, Fisher. The Age of Enlightenment was an intellectual and cultural movement that emerged in Europe during the 17th and 18th centuries. It emphasized reason, rationality, and individualism, challenging traditional beliefs and advocating for scientific, social, and political progress."

Luke Tower stares Excitedly at the large projection screen. "So, did the Age of Enlightenment lead to any specific historical events?"

Professor Del points out. "Yes, Tower, indeed it did. The ideas of the Enlightenment thinkers sparked numerous revolutions and significant political changes across the world. For example, the American Revolution was heavily influenced by Enlightenment ideals, as were the later French and Latin American revolutions."

Paul Sidorsky was Curious, "How did the Enlightenment thinkers' ideas spread during that time?"

Professor Del paused a little before speaking, "A great question, Sidorsky. The ideas of the Enlightenment were disseminated through various means, such as books, pamphlets, salons, and even secret societies. Notable Enlightenment thinkers like Voltaire, Rousseau, and Montesquieu wrote extensively on topics like natural rights, liberty, and the separation of powers, and their works were widely circulated."

Stanley Stackmeyer was a little thoughtful, "Professor, were there any signs of opposition to the Enlightenment's ideas?"

Professor Del responded, "Yes Absolutely, Stackmeyer. While the Enlightenment brought about profound changes, it also faced resistance from religious institutions and conservative forces. Many religious authorities saw the Enlightenment thinkers' ideas as a threat to their traditional beliefs and sought to suppress their works."

Jenny Carson was Intrigued, "How did the Age of Enlightenment affect the arts and literature of that era?"

Professor Del is truly passionate about history you can see that in his answers, "The Enlightenment had a profound impact on the arts and literature. Many artists and writers began to emphasize reason, logic, and the human experience in their works. The neoclassical style in art, for example, drew inspiration from ancient Greek and Roman themes, reflecting the Enlightenment's fascination with reason and order."

Blake Carson was engaged, "Can you provide a specific example of how the Enlightenment influenced a literary work?"

"Certainly, Carson, One notable example is Voltaire's satirical novella, "Candide," which critiqued the optimism prevalent during the Enlightenment. Through his protagonist's adventures, Voltaire exposed the harsh realities of the world, challenging the notion that everything happens for the best." Professor Del spoke with hand gestures.

As the lecture continued, Professor Del started to delve deeper into the intricacies of the Age of Enlightenment, its far-reaching consequences, and its lasting legacy on modern society. The students listen attentively, taking notes and engaging in thoughtful discussions throughout the class, immersing themselves in the fascinating tapestry of history.

"Now that we finally moved past all the boring stuff let the fun begin, Ask any questions," Professor Del said looking around.

Jenny Carson raised her hand and said, "Professor how was your vacation?"

"Oh, it was pretty great," Professor Del said not expecting this question but he continued to speak anyway, "I was in the United Sovereign States of Russia(Объединенное Суверенное Государство России) it was an amazing experience."

Douglas raised his hand, "Sir, where in the USSR were you exactly?" he could not help but wonder. 

"Ah my apologies I went to Poland more precisely to Kraków," Professor Del said with a faint smile. 

Luke Tower raised his hand and sounded annoyed "Professor why is it so hard to get a driver's license in Imperial Russia."

Professor Del once more had a faint smile before saying, "Looks like someone was unprepared," after a slight pause Professor Del spoke again.

"Well for outsiders it seems unreasonable but in the Russian Empire, it's quite normal though there are still requirements. To get a driver's license and to purchase a car in the first place, a citizen must be 18 years of age. They must also pass a background check for any criminal history and mental illnesses that affect what car you can buy."

"They must also pass a six-hour driver's safety course exam, and earn a certificate which they must present the car to the instructor and show basic knowledge in mechanical skill for that specific car, and may, therefore, purchase that car. 

“Every time you want to purchase a car you must have the documents that show proficiency in mechanical skills for that car. Regardless of whether that car is type A,  A1, B, or B1, along with your driver's license, it must be presented to the dealership. Now other types of cars like C, D, and D1 it's not a requirement for you to have any mechanical proficiency.” Professor Del spoke calmly. 

Luke Tower had a sour expression before raising his hand, "Professor that's not funny... what are these car types you speak of sir and why are the laws the way they are?

Professor Del had to think for a while before answering, "Well types A, A1, B to B1 are motorcycles, cars, tricycles, and the like on the other hand C, D, and D1 are trucks, buses, and others."

"Nicolas ll of Russia had formally approved of these laws in 1930 any other questions."

Douglas raised his hand and spoke, "Professor Del what do you think of Nikola Tesla?" am I supposed to be this excited about  Nikola Tesla finally shining extremely in this world? 

"Ah yes, Nikola Tesla (1856 - 1956 ) was a famed Yugoslav-American scientist otherwise known as the man who invented the 20th century." He paused before continuing.

"I am sorry my personal opinion is that Nikola Tesla is got to be an alien," Professor Del said teasing hinting in his voice. "AC electrical currents, Hydro-Electric Power,  Promoting the Integration of Women into higher education, politics, and invention, promoting eugenics globally, Control Technology, Robotics, Wireless Communication, Wireless Energy, I mean that's a lot for a one-man Nikola Tesla had obtained 300 patents worldwide for his inventions but of course, they are way more Tesla inventions in the world that's why governments around the world give rewards for people who find secrets of Tesla."

 

After getting into a few more topics it didn't take long for my history class to end. When class was dismissed, I once again pulled out my map to find my way to the next class. I probably look stupid with my face practically glued to the map, the school is huge but it should not be an excuse for me I should memorize the map quickly. 

After finding the general direction, the whispers began again. After a minute of brisk walking, I found my way into the AP calc classroom. 

I greeted Professor DiPaolo and took my seat, and class began.

I tried my best to concentrate in class, making sure I wrote down all the important notes. I was not confused as I think I should have been in some parts of the lesson I was not that focused because this is information I already knew. 

As soon as class was dismissed, it was time for what I was looking forward to at lunchtime, I wondered where I was in the social hierarchy of school at least. 

As I entered the cafeteria, I saw a very nice cafeteria, with glossy wooden floors. 

The entrance features grand double doors made of polished mahogany, opening into a spacious foyer with a crystal chandelier.

Walls adorned with gold-leaf wallpaper and tasteful artwork.

Plush, velvet-lined booths and chairs with silk cushions for seating.

Marble-topped tables with delicate silverware and crystal glassware.

A live string quartet plays classical music in the background. 

"What's up?" a deep familiar voice spoke grabbing my shoulder. 

"Ah, it's just you," I said relaxed looking at Flash. 

"Yeah, it's me Mario Let's go to the private dining room I have a reservation and continue there. Flash said jokingly. 

"Continue what?" I said. Flash just looked at me funny and I just walked and followed him. I saw more of my friends waving us over as we entered the private room. 

As we came over I sat on one of the chairs with silk cushions. 

"Douglas Ramsey, why didn't you tell us you were coming here?" a small pause before continuing "Like what the fuck so it was you in Ap European history." Paul Sidorsky said with a thick Welsh accent. 

"Yes, mate," I said with a more movie version of an English accent.

Now that the greetings had been exchanged between the friends, Peter could not help but speak his mind. 

"I can't wait finally GTA San Andrea's is coming out on the 26 of October," Peter said excitedly. 

"Wow, they only took 1 year and nine months rockstar are extremely fast in their work," spoke Joshua Coolridge with confidence. 

"wow so many nerds among us, it's weird you're not even covering it up, nerds."  Brigham Fontaine spoke teasingly.

Now was the time Jousha Coolridge saw to attack he needed to win this round of bets therefore he stated.

"Imagine having to wear sunscreen." Jousha Coolridge retorted quickly with a smile. 

Brigham Fontaine saw the challenge and he was up for it.

"Imagine having to travel for clean water." Brigham Fontaine responded just as fast. 

"Imagine being genetically predisposed to have a small dick." Joshua coolridge said proudly.

"Imagine having a life expectancy of less than 30 years," Brigham says quickly. 

"Imagine the spiciest food you can tolerate being salt," Joshua said quickly not wanting to be outdone. 

"Imagine the best footwear in your village being sandals," Brigham says locked and loaded. 

"Imagine being genetically predisposed to start balding at 25," Joshua says with fire in his eyes. 

"Imagine being genetically predisposed to support Man United," Brigham says as if he is just getting started. 

"Imagine not showering every day and thinking that's normal," Joshua said the very first thing coming to mind. 

"Imagine relying on $1 a month from people of first-world countries," Brigham says waiting for victory. 

"Imagine your national food being mashed potatoes and vegetables," Joshua says. 

"Imagine dreaming of eating mashed potatoes and vegetables for once instead of goat and rice," Brigham says. 

"Imagine not being able to jump," Joshua says. 

"Imagine not being able to swim," Brigham says. 

"Imagine not having a sense of rhythm," Joshua says. 

Imagine your sense of rhythm originating from working on a cotton field. Brigham says. 

"Imagine your father and your uncle being the same person," Joshua says. 

"Imagine not having a father," Brigham says. 

"Imagine losing land while having every advantage," Joshua says. 

"Imagine your ribcage being your most prominent feature," Brigham says. 

"Imagine having a genetic predisposition to lactose intolerance," Joshua says. 

"That was terrible I'm calling half-time," Brigham says running out of steam. 

"Hahaha, are we gonna switch sides, or what," Joshua says wiping tears from his face. 

"So it's agreed will meet again at a later date with new material, " Joshua says. 

"You got it, man," Brigham says happy with the conclusion. 

"Now that was awesome I rate it a 9 out of 11," Douglas says recovering from laughing breathlessly. 

Impeccably dressed waitstaff in black-tie attire came forward to ask if we were ready to order. 

"I'll have your signature dishes include truffle-infused lobster bisque, Wagyu beef burgers with edible gold leaf, and caviar-topped sushi rolls," Harry says to the waitstaff. 

"I'll have lobster bisque extra creamy," Peter says to the waitstaff. 

"I have four Kobe Beef Burger and Lobster rolls," Flash says to the waitstaff.

"Alaskan King Crab Legs and Sushi Omakase for me please," Brigham says as if he's a gentleman. 

"Lobster Roll and Chateaubriand Steak for me," Joshua says in a very soft manner. 

"I'll have two steaks, two Hamburgers, and a pizza," Douglas says a little unsure if he should have added more dishes. 

Now that the waitstaff left to get our food. 

We could talk once more, "You know I never knew you guys were gay." Joshua says teasingly. 

"What do you mean," Douglas says confused. 

"I mean two people ordered sushi and no one thinks it is even a little weird," Joshua says. 

"Chill man, it's not like they are vegans," Douglas says sweetly. 

"That is true it would be weird if they were vegans" Joshua pauses and continues "But today I saw bullshit man, when I and Harry were walking, and this boy Harry gamed up this girl he said I love you, I hate you, good girl, and the most random shit and the girl gave her number and Facebook." Joshua looked traumatized. 

"Of course he did and I bet he made it look easy too," Brigham says over this whole situation. 

"What can I say I'm gifted," Harry shrugs triumphantly. 

The waitstaff approached us with a food trolley and the concierge assisted with menu choices and instead of wine pairings, he gave us juice. 

A dedicated sommelier came to check if we had ID to see if we were 18 years old enough to have some wine unfortunately, we were underage but he guided older guests through the wine selection.

Tableside preparation of certain dishes, such as Caesar salads and flambe desserts.

A grand piano in the center of the cafeteria where a resident pianist performs. 

A wall-sized aquarium filled with exotic, colorful fish.

"Hey, Douglas why did the Chicken cross the road?" Joshua says laughing a little. 

Douglas stopped eating, paused, and asked, "Why" a bit puzzled.

"He was following orders," Joshua says in a dramatized German shout. Then throws his head back and lets out a hearty, uncontrollable howl of laughter, tears streaming down his face.

That surprised Douglas and gave him a good laugh as well, "wow that was creative most Americans don't know what ethnicities are." He couldn't help but let that slip. 

I was almost overcome by tears threatening to gush like a waterfall, I always wanted a family and I got it I have a massive friend as well.

{ "Authors notes Hi readers I'm sorry I fucked up after months of not refreshing this app the research and world-building and all of that I could not save or publish 100k words, and now I lost it all fuck my life. 

 

0