2 – Lori the Leopard Girl
13.9k 3 354
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The leopard girl stood there, as surprised by the development as Ari, for all that Ari shouldn’t have been surprised herself.

The catgirl was about the same height as her, and she had a pair of spotted ears atop her head, the same color and pattern as her leopard-form a few moments prior. She had short, cropped sand-colored hair, and a leopard tail swished behind her, agitated. The tip of the tail radiated soft flames in the same way her paws had earlier.

She was naked. Very, very naked. Her arms had shot to cover herself—both crotch and breasts—immediately upon her transformation. Her curves were … generous. Ari blushed with wide eyes at the impressive plushness she was trying, and failing, to cover up, and at her curvaceous hips and thin waist.

“What did you do to me?” the leopard-girl cried out, glaring at her.

They can talk?

Ari stared at the catgirl, mouth falling open. If she’d been surprised before, now she was downright astounded. Monsters couldn’t talk. Even the ones that were humanoid, and clearly intelligent, couldn’t communicate with sapient life—only each other.

“I … I …” Ari had no clue how to handle this. How was her class only becoming weirder?

The leopard girl’s eyes widened, as if she had suddenly received new information. “And you want to fight me that way? That’s so perverted!” Her arms uncrossed, revealing her nipples, and a cleanly shaven pubic area. She placed both hands onto her hips and leaned forward, tail swishing in clear agitation. “But fine. As if I would lose to trash like you, even if this type of fighting isn’t the kind I’m used to.”

What in the Creator’s name is going on? She’d expected … she didn’t know what she’d expected. Lewdness, of course. But not for the monster girl she was ‘fighting’ against to be sapient, and to be able to talk with her.

Ari blanched as the catgirl resumed her prowl. Her ears flattened down as she stalked forward, tail swishing behind her. Ari suddenly remembered the situation she was in: that this leopard girl would be doing her best to bring Ari to orgasm, and Ari in turn needed to do the same.

But still—that predatory look on her face, the confidence in the way she moved. Her hips, and the way they sashayed as she moved. Her very obvious nakedness.

Get it together, Ari. Her circumstances might be strange, but she would make the most of them. And while Ari was inexperienced when it came to this, it sounded like the leopard girl was, too. They were on even footing.

She leveled another [Inspect] her way, checking what had changed.

===

Lori - Lv. 1

Leopard Girl 

{ Stimulation: 0/12 }

{ Pleasure: 0/100 }

Constitution: F+

Skill: F-

Charm: F-

===

She has a normal status the kind of status a person would have, besides the HP and MP replacements, and stat replacements—the same Ari herself had received, her attack, defense, and magic identifiers replaced for more appropriate alternatives.

But stats. Inspecting a monster shouldn’t give their stats—only people had stats. Or at least, monsters might have them, but humans couldn’t see them when using [Inspect].

And she has a name now. A name, and she could talk. If Ari wasn’t being stalked down and about to be pounced on, she’d have taken a second to absorb these discoveries. To speak with the leopard girl, even, and ask her what was going on, what her sudden sapience was like. Did she have her memories? From her life as a prowler of the forest?

But Ari had more important things to focus on.

She was so surprised by the revelations, though, that Lori was on her before she could snap herself out of it. Two powerful hands shoved her down, and Ari’s arms cartwheeled as she collapsed into the ground with an ‘oof’. 

Lori climbed atop her, straddling her. For all Ari thought she’d been prepared for this, having a naked girl climbing onto her lap wiped her thoughts clean. Lori’s breasts were shoved into Ari’s face, close enough she could make out the goose-bumps from the cold air, and the details to two perky, hard nipples. 

And … and I get to play with them. That was the whole point of this. This cute girl’s body was hers to do with as she wanted. And Ari’s body, the leopard girl’s plaything, too. They’d be struggling to get each other off first. Just moments from now, this cute girl’s hands would be exploring her insides, thrusting and curling and trying to make Ari cry out beneath her. 

Maybe, she thought dizzily, maybe my class isn’t that bad, after all. Weird, sure. But was this method of fighting really worse than the normal way?

Definitely not. A thousand times better.

How could she have thought for a second this was a bad thing?

354