14 – (R-18) Struggle
11.3k 4 281
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Though Ari’s thoughts were quickly becoming hazy—and the moans and scuffle of the fight happening next to them were making it even harder to keep control—she stayed focused.

{Pleasure: 2/100}

Ari’s teasing of Claire’s cock hadn’t done much to fill the pleasure bar, however much she’d seemed to like it. Ari wanted to do her best, this time, and get the resource as high as possible. According to her skill, the higher it ended at, the better rewards she’d receive, both experience and loot. Which was, ultimately, why Ari had come out here … however much fun these encounters would be even without external rewards.

Unfortunately, with Claire’s hesitance wiped away, and with her resolve hardened, Ari’s window of being able to freely tease and play with the girl had vanished. They rolled around on the forest floor in a scuffle, trying to establish dominance. They were, it seemed, more or less the same strength; neither had an advantage and could overpower the other. The forest grass tickled her back, but at least provided cushioning for their vigorous activities.

The sweaty, struggling contact was admittedly making it hard to think. Especially with such a large, veiny cock rubbing into her stomach, against her legs, even bumping around between her thighs depending on their position, as they wrestled for who would top.

Somehow, Ari ended up beneath Claire, but with Claire’s back pressed into her—with Ari in a dominant position. She seized the opportunity. Which was to say, she seized Claire’s cock and started pumping away. The struggle ended abruptly, the pleasure of Ari’s hands suppressing the sweaty wrestling. She pumped up and down, massaging the girl’s hot member as her other hand cupped a small breast and squeezed.

“Oh,” Claire whined, wiggling atop Ari. “That’s—that feels—“ The press of her ass into Ari’s crotch was creating some troubles for Ari herself, but at least not as much as the jerking-off of Claire’s cock was for her.

“Go ahead,” Ari murmured into Claire’s ear. “You like fucking my hand? It’s yours to use. Let me take care of you.”

Ari didn’t exactly know how to ‘dirty talk’, but since the goal was to turn on her opponent as much as possible, she’d do her best. The melting-hot contact of their bodies, at least, wiped away any embarrassment over the lewd words, how silly they might have sounded to Ari had she not been in this position.

“No, I can’t let you … I shouldn’t …”

Ari continued to jerk off her wrestling partner, massaging her breasts as she shivered underneath her diligent efforts. Despite Claire’s words, she made no move to break free. Though she’d put up more fight than Lori, she was still vulnerable to the waves of ecstasy Ari could provide her.

But she wasn’t disabled indefinitely. Eventually, Claire forced herself to break free, rolling around in Ari’s grasp and wrenching herself out. Suddenly, her face was in Ari’s, and their bodies squeezed together, nipples rubbing against one another’s in a pleasurable brush that had Ari inhaling in excitement.

Claire leaned forward and took Ari’s mouth with hers. For a moment she considered fighting it … but why would she? A kiss, at least, was something she could give into. Especially since Ari’s hands had gone instinctively back to Claire's cock, rubbing in a determined onslaught to bring the smaller girl to climax.

They shared saliva, tongues dancing. Their moans mixed together as Ari thrust her tongue deeper, drinking Claire in. Her head was going fuzzy. Claire was so sweet—like honey. Not figuratively, but literally. Sweet as sugar. She tasted amazing.

And it was … overpowering. Too much so. Something was wrong. And why was Claire letting Ari stroke her without fighting back?

Claire pulled back, smiling, something she felt more than saw, with her eyes closed from their fervent kiss. "Do you like my nectar? Here, have some more." Her lips returned to Ari's, and Ari desperately explored her tongue against the other girl's, and around her mouth, drinking in the sweet stuff. She knew she needed to stop, especially with Claire saying something so ominous, but she couldn't.

Charm. Claire's highest stat had been charm. Ari had known Claire would have tricks up her sleeve, and she'd forgotten.

Claire's sweet saliva drenched her mouth, coating her throat as she swallowed it greedily. More. She wanted more. Her body and mind was on fire. The aphrodisiac coursed through her. She couldn't breathe, but she only want more of Claire's nectar; her vision blackened at the edges but she reciprocated the messy kisses of the girl atop her, refusing to pull away, even to breathe.

I'm going to lose if I don't stop. The bee-girl's nectar might be the most intoxicating substance she'd ever tasted, but she needed to stop.

With a herculean effort, Ari broke from the kiss, gasping in air. Her swimming vision settled, but not the pink haze.

Claire pouted. "What? That's it? I've got plenty more. You sure?"

Ari swallowed. Claire leaned forward, but Ari somehow managed to resist the temptation; she squirmed around, returning to their wrestling—the vying for an advantageous position.

Claire laughed and gave up her efforts to capture her mouth. "Okay, okay."

The scuffle turned into a frenzy … but in a different way from before. Rather than Claire trying to stroke her lower half with her hands, now, she was trying to get in position for ... for ...

A thrust, and eight inches of girlcock pushed against her pussy, barely missing.

Ari’s mind went white, then her efforts redoubled. She squirmed against her opponent, fending off her efforts to pin her down and thrust in. No way. That things way too big. She's trying to just shove in?

Even though Ari's body continued to struggle, her mind buzzed with anticipation. Even if she hadn't been drifting in the honey-sweet ecstasy of Claire's nectar aphrodisiac, she would have blanked out with excitement.

She'd known, on seeing Claire's cock, that something of the sorts would be happening ... but the moment was here. Claire was trying to pin her down and fill her up. And Ari couldn't let it happen. She had a fight to win. However much she wanted—needed—Claire’s hot rod stuffing her insides, she couldn’t let her.

Maybe it was Claire's victory, or Ari's self-defeat, her mind winning against her body. But the victor came out Claire. Ari lay beneath her, arms pinned above her head by one of Claire’s hands, and the other guiding her cock forward, rubbing into Ari's pussy.

Her hips wiggled side to side as she gave one last token effort to fend Claire off.

Then Claire found purchase, and Ari’s lower lips separated as eight inches of girl cock spread her apart.

 

 

281