104 – (R-18) Stuffed Full II
5.2k 8 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gripped in two powerful hands, Ari was used as a pocket pussy. With each thrust, close to eighteen inches of girl cock slammed into her, bulging her stomach outward. Ari went limp, the sensation so intense she could barely stay conscious. Victoria’s hips jerked back and forth, rocking, finding pleasure in the unfortunate ‘errand’ she’d been assigned to.

“So … tight.” Excited pants met each of Victoria’s thrusts. She was getting into it, using Ari like the toy she was, despite her initial annoyance. “Maybe this isn’t so bad. Even if it’s beneath me to be dealing with someone like you, getting to fuck such a tight hole might be worth it.”

“Like … me?”

“A level six,” Victoria said derisively. As if to emphasize the point, her thrusting picked up speed, stuffing Ari full even faster, with even more vigor. Ari almost lost consciousness. “Does it look like you’re ready for this?”

Ready for it? Maybe not. Enjoying it? Yes. Victoria’s cock bulging her stomach outward was the best thing she had ever experienced.

Victoria spun Ari around. Still wrapped around Victoria’s cock, the sensation of the movement was amazing. Ari arched her back, squirming, wrapped around a giant girl cock. Victoria hugged Ari tight, pulling her between her breasts. Like the rest of the enormous, muscular woman, they were huge; she pressed into them like they were pillows.

Victoria’s grip went from Ari’s waist to her thighs. She pulled Ari’s legs into the air, so her feet were dangling above her head. Ari was pretty flexible, but the pose strained even her. Securing her grip, Victoria placed her hands on the back of Ari’s head, forearms pressed into the crease of her knees to keep them in the air. Ari was spread wide, her knees pressed to the sides of her tits, pinned down, with her back pressed into Victoria’s chest.

And her new position chosen, Victoria got back to work. With powerful strokes, she pumped girl cock into Ari, stretching her wide. Ari hadn’t felt remotely in control before, but wrapped in a securing pose like this, pinned back-first into Victoria and unable to move, she felt even less so.

Ari hadn’t thought she’d be coming out of this scenario a victor, but if she were totally honest, she’d thought she could at least put up a fight. In a few short moments, she’d learned how ridiculous that idea was. More even than Victoria’s enormous cock, powerful and experienced movements, and the vigor she pumped her hips into Ari’s ass, she had a supernatural aid helping her along. Her cock felt too good. Each thrust wiped Ari’s brain clear. The level disparity, making itself apparent. Level six against level thirty-six.

I should … still try to win … Ari thought hazily. In front of her, Opal was wrapped in vines, Cece taking care of her. She wasn’t faring well. As expected. It was a mini-boss encounter against a single equal-level opponent, and like all of her Menagerie, Opal had a regular class, not a lewd class. This event had spiraled massively out of control.

But even Opal wasn’t being destroyed as thoroughly as her. She could at least fight back. Try. But Ari couldn’t even try.

So. She was going to lose.

What did that mean, exactly? Being stuffed by Victoria’s cock, bulging her stomach outward with each thrust, Ari couldn’t find it in herself to care, much less focus. She was almost excited to see what happened when she lost. If it meant becoming Victoria’s plaything for a day, a week, or the rest of her life, then that sounded like heaven. She wanted to be stuffed full like this, every passing minute, forever. Maybe Victoria had a few minotaur friends who wanted to join in and use Ari. Two of these cocks. What would that be like?

A burning sensation started to spread outward, radiating, a sludge of magma.

It was happening, then. Ari was going to cum first. She was going to lose to Victoria. There wasn’t anything she could do about it. Pinned back-first into Victoria, with her feet dangling up near her head, she couldn’t have broken away if she wanted to.

She started to shake, euphoria burning across her, building by the second.

No. She really should … try to win …

“Already?” Victoria laughed derisively. The condescending tone only whited out Ari’s brain further. Why did she like it so much? “I suppose that’s to be expected.” She snorted, then picked up speed. Ari cried out. “Go ahead, then. Cum for me, human. Milk my cock with your tight, squeezing pussy, and cum for me.” Loud slaps of flesh echoed the room, and Ari was filled up in a way she’d never experienced. “Maybe I’ll be nice and finish inside you.”

So full. It was incredible. It couldn’t be fought.

She didn’t want to fight it.

The last remnants of her resolve evaporated. Her orgasm crashed into her, and she welcomed it. She wanted to feel it. The hot, pulsing pleasure in her stomach. She urged it on happily, Victoria’s hips slapping into her, bulging her stomach. Each jerk, each impact of flesh, brought a new pulse of pleasure, building her ecstasy to an even more burning apex. She came apart, Victoria not slowing for a second.

And when Ari’s mind had whited out, and several years later, come back down, Victoria was still pumping.

She used Ari for her own enjoyment, now. Unfortunately, her expertise was as potent as ever. A second orgasm scalded across her, just as intense as the first, and the sheer power of it had tears springing up to the corner of her eyes. It was so much. Victoria paused at that, but Ari whined and demanded she kept going, which seemed to reassure her. She was satisfied that she’d left Ari in such a mess.

Eventually, Victoria’s own climax started to arrive. Ari heard it in the way her grunts became more frequent, deeper and huskier. The way she let go of the pinning position and turned Ari back around, hands going back to her waist and pumping her up and down, for better leverage. Two feet of girl cock pushed Ari’s stomach outward.

“Please,” Ari gasped. “Please, Vicky. Fill me up. Stuff me silly. I want it so bad.”

Victoria’s only response was a series of grunts. By the lust in her eyes, she enjoyed the sight of Ari’s bulging stomach as much as Ari did.

Victoria groaned, her eyes glazing over as her movements became frenetic. Her thighs shook in pleasure, thrusts becoming jerky.

She was coming. Any second now. Ari waited, burning with anticipation, jerking her own hips back and forth, trying to help milk it out. She needed it so bad.

“Please. Please. Please.” Her brain wasn’t working well enough for any rational kind of dirty talk. So she simply begged.

Victoria slapped Ari down one last time, bulging her stomach, then let go. Ari pressed her hands into the distension, rubbing around as Victoria reached climax. Knowing her partner was cumming had Ari falling apart for a third time.

As requested, and as expected of a nine foot minotaur girl, she pumped Ari full. She felt the burst of hot liquid enter her. Victoria rocked her hips slowly, not pumping with desperation, but slowly, milking out her climax with loud groans. Ari’s stomach bulged outward, not from girl cock this time, but from Victoria’s load. Victoria filled her up. More and more, until her stomach was round and the outline of Victoria’s cock had been replaced by her payload.

It went on and on. Ari had already been stuffed unbelievably full, but this time, it happened in a different matter. Her stomach rounded out with the weight of Victoria’s cum. It stirred around inside her, making Ari dizzy.

Finally expended, Victoria pulled Ari into a hug, pressing Ari’s cum-stuffed stomach into her own. She was panting loudly. Ari was too.

“Not the worst of errands,” Victoria said, exhausted. “Definitely not the worst.”

Ari mumbled something in reply, and, pushed well beyond her limits, finally passed out.

127