108 – (R-18) Distractions
3.9k 6 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite saying that she ‘wanted answers’, the Core had no problem making it impossible for Ari to answer them. Not that she was complaining that she got to bury her nose between a cute girl’s legs, but like, stick to your guns, right?

Which, she realized, was hypocritical. When it came to distractibility, Ari was the last person to be criticizing someone.

“That’s an—ah—interesting skill you have, there,” the Core gasped. “Such a strange set of abilities. Though compared to the rest … hardly worth mentioning. But nice. Very—ah!—nice, regardless.” To emphasize the point, she dug her fingers deeper into Ari’s hair and pushed, pressing Ari’s nose deeper into her soft skin.

Ari was starting to run out of breath, but she barely noticed. The squirming of her partner’s hips and the way her moans hitched when Ari moved her tongue just right was, like usual, much more important than something stupid like breathing.

“But answers,” the Core said. Reluctantly, she pulled Ari back, forcing her to stop exploring. “I want them. I simply wanted to sample you, first.”

Ari sucked in air, head swimming, then pouted. It seemed the Core did have more restraint than her. How unfair.

“You can take care of me,” the Core said, amused. “But in a way that keeps your mouth free. I just wanted to see what it was like. Go grab that toy of yours. The one you can wear.” She mimicked putting a belt on.

Ari blinked in surprise. How did the Core know about the mountable strap-on? Ari hadn’t even used it, today. She’d worked her way through the dungeon, getting to Cece, mostly in traditional style, using her glasses and her thigh-highs.

“The strap on?”

“That.”

“How did you know? That I have one?”

The Core made an impatient gesture, telling her to do as she said. “You’re answering my questions, not the reverse.”

Ari found herself, for a moment, slightly miffed. This woman had such an assured arrogance to her. Though … being bossed around. Ari didn’t wholly mind it.

And getting to use that toy for the first time? She wasn’t able to stay mad for long.

Plus, it seemed like she wasn’t going to be killed. That sort of relief did a lot for her mood. Though she guessed she wasn’t entirely in the clear.

Ari padded over to her backpack, rummaged out the appropriate parts, then jogged back, fumbling the assembly on. She really, really had more important things to be focused on than her excitement to test this toy out, but she couldn’t help herself.

‘Couldn’t help herself’. That phrase was becoming an unfortunate staple of Ari’s life, wasn’t it? She should really learn some restraint. And focus.

But later. She’d do that later.

And to be fair, it wasn’t like she had much choice in the matter. She’d used her trump card by transforming the Core, something that probably shouldn’t have worked in the first place, and everything here on out was up to fate. She was in the Core’s hands. Her newly humanized, more-empathetic, but still decidedly not human hands.

Having finished getting the mountable dildo strapped to her, Ari admired the woman laid on the floor, propped up by an elbow, waiting for her. She was flushed, her nearly bone-white skin striking when combined with her crystalline blue hair and prismatic eyes. Ethereal. Angelic. Something stranger. This creature wasn’t like anyone else Ari had met.

And despite that, so cute. Gorgeous, and … and other words that weren’t quite so polite.

Fuckable.

Which Ari would be taking care of, shortly.

She kneeled down, gripping the light blue, mostly clear dildo, wiggling it up and down. She shuffled between the Core’s legs, admiring the wetness that had spread around from Ari’s previous activities. The Core’s taste lingered on her tongue.

“You seem excited,” the Core said.

“And you aren’t?” Ari returned. She gripped the base of her strap-on, then slapped it down, gently, onto the Core’s pussy. It extracted an excited, breathless noise from her partner.

Ari paused, wondering something.

“Do you have a name?” She’d been mentally referring to her as ‘the Core’, but seeing how they were about to get to know each other intimately—er, even more so, she meant—she wanted more. Better late than never.

“A name,” the Core said, musingly, as if tasting the idea. “No, I don’t think I do.”

“I can … inspect you? And see if you were given one?” She hadn’t done so yet, because she wanted to minimize any possible chance of offending this supremely powerful creature who held her life in her hands. She hadn’t even inspected the various monsters in the lower floors. Playing things carefully. Definitely the best way to go about this strange—precarious—situation she’d found herself in.

“Given one?” The Core frowned at that idea, then sniffed. “I won’t be given a name. I’ll choose it myself.” She hesitated. “Though, I’m not sure what.”

“Coralie?” Ari joked. “Um. Cordessa. Corina? Or do you not like using ‘core’ for the base?” It was kind of a cheesy way to pick a name.

“Corina. Hm.” She tilted her head. “It … will do.”

“Corina, then. Cor for short.” Bringing them back to the matter at hand, Ari lifted up her strap-on, then patted it back into Cor’s sensitive area. Their brief side-tracking vanished, the two of them focusing on the impending activity with rapt, excited attention.

Ari lined herself up, pushing Cor’s lips apart the slightest amount. Her heart started pounding in excitement.

“But answers, too,” Cor said idly, focused on the object about to penetrate her. “You’re unfortunately effective at distracting me.” Her legs wrapped around Ari, and, with the pressure of her heels on Ari’s butt, pushed Ari forward.

She pushed into the woman beneath her, spreading her apart.

“First off,” Cor sighed. “Your class. How did you get it, and what can you do?”

Ari pushed forward, sinking deeper into Cor. The words drifted past her, ignored in face of such an amazing sight, seeing her strap on sink into Cor’s pussy.

“Focus,” Cor chided. “We can do this, but I need answers, too.”

Answers, then.

An interrogation with benefits.

141