Lord’s Puppets pt. 5
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don’t have good memories of signing papers. This bureaucratic bullshit always fucks me up. It’s that or assault on his palace. I’m not sure how the slave mark works but if he will keep the promise then he will erase the mark. 

 

[ Eric ]

“Fine! Here!” 

 

Whatever his plan was I definitely made it hard for him. When he saw how I signed it his face changed. He was pale and confused. I signed it with “Eric, Loki’s servant”. He didn’t expect that his enemy is blessed. He couldn’t say anything because the papers were already signed. 

 

[ Verser ]

“Are you nuts?! That wasn’t the plan!”

 

[ Eric ]

“Calm down. You can still earn a lot of money from me. You can give money to my friend to bet on me. You can earn ten times… No! Hundred times more! People will bet on his fighter for sure but I’ll win as usual.”

 

[ Verser ]

“If you lose you’re dead!”

 

[ Eric ]

“Won’t be my first death.” 

 

I wanted to leave the arena but the tunnel was stretching further than usual and darker. When I looked behind there was no light. Is it Lokth’s trap? Looking back at the way I was walking I saw a chair that I already knew. 

 

[ Eric ]

“Something wrong with my approach?” 

 

[ Loki ]

“Better than I imagined. Especially when you called yourself my servant. HAHAHA!!!” Loki's laugh echoed through the space. “You evolved your power. Congratulations. Just a little bit more and you might be the second strongest servant of mine.”

 

[ Eric ]

“All thanks to my little friend.”

 

[ Loki ]

“Yeah… Shadow wolf.”

 

[ Eric ]

“While we’re at that topic. How is he able to tell that I’m talking with you?”

 

[ Loki ]

“There is an unofficial pact between you two and since you’re my servant it makes him partially connected to me.”

 

[ Eric ]

“Unofficial pact? What happens when we enter an official pact?”

 

[ Loki ]

“I don’t know… No other god shared that information with me and you’re the first one of my servants who got a pact with a beast. Anyway. I came here to reward you. Defeating that monster of hers…”

 

[ Eric ]

“You gave her a warm welcome?”

 

[ Loki ]

“Kind of. I played with her a bit but she escaped before I could kill her.”

 

[ Eric ]

“You didn’t kill her? Aren’t you like one of the strongest gods or something?”

 

[ Loki ]

“I am! That’s why she escaped! I toyed with her and then she surprised me! Okay! I thought she is much weaker since she is the new god. Since she is my enemy I can reward you for fighting her pawns.”

 

[ Eric ]

“Okay! Give me the spinning wheel!”I stretched myself getting ready to spin the wheel.

 

[ Loki ]

“Not this time.”

 

[ Eric ]

“What?! What else can you give me?”

 

[ Loki ]

“I can give you another blessing. I was rewarding you too much that I can’t give you any power or spell yet.”

 

[ Eric ]

“Blessing doesn’t sound like something little. But… aren’t I already blessed?”

 

[ Loki ]

“You can be blessed countless times. Blessing changes your body’s limit. You can surpass humans' strength and etcetera. Gregor was blessed four times but he didn’t reach his limit. He is only halfway. It doesn’t look like he is in a hurry to reach that…”

 

[ Eric ]

“I can be blessed countless times? No limits…”

 

[ Loki ]

“Don’t get your hopes up. One blessing doesn’t change much. Spells are still superior.”

 

[ Eric ]

“Yeah, yeah. Give me that blessing!” 

 

My tattoo began to glow and a green light traveled through my arm to my shoulder and toward my chest. It felt like my heart was touched. It didn’t hurt. I just felt it. My whole body was warm and then it vanished. It was a pleasant feeling almost addicting I could say. 

 

[ Loki ]

“Here you have it. That’s your second blessing. Good luck with helping your friend.”

 

[ Eric ]

“That’s unusual for you. Thanks.”

0