Final Bet pt. 2
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Lokth ]

“As promised! He is free! Now… Let me go…”

 

[ Eric ]

“Why should I? There is no agreement holding me in check.”

 

[ Lokth ]

“Gregor! Faust! Help me!”

 

[ Gregor ]

“Eric. You sure you want to do this?”

 

[ Eric ]

“Of course I am!”

 

[ Greogr ]

“Lokth. I and Faust decided that the arena should be ruled by two Lords. We were going to do this in a week but thanks to Eric we can change everything now.”

 

[ Lokth ]

“You traitors! Don’t you know who blessed me?! God of revenge! The day will come! Widar will come after…” 

 

I raised my leg and crashed Lokth's chest with one stomp. Another enemy of mine is dead. My body was back to normal and I calmed down. I deep breath and everything was fine. I got Tae back and it looks like there won’t be any problems after killing Lokth. Gregor took Lokth’s body and threw it into the arena.

 

[ Gregor ]

“There are going to be a few changes around here! The arena is going to be ruled by two Lords! There will be a new Patreon for this arena. Widar is no longer here! The arena is protected under name of Loki! And the first winner of this new arena is Eric!” 

 

Gregor’s speech was enough to shake off any confusion in people's minds. They welcomed the news with loud cheers. A happy ending that I wished for. There are a couple of concerns still on my mind but right now I should be happy. 

 

With Verser’s permission, I took Tae to the mansion and gave him a room there. Luckily the wounds weren’t that bad but there were a lot of them so his whole body was covered in bandages. I didn’t have to wait for him to wake up for too long. He woke up the next day in the morning. I was sitting on a chair right by his bed with Skyge on my lap. 

 

[ Eric ]

“It’s been a long time.”

 

[ Tae ]

“Eric?! What are you doing here? I heard you were fighting at the arena…”

 

[ Eric ]

“You don’t remember anything?”

 

[ Tae ]

“I remember your promise but how do you plan on freeing me?”

 

[ Eric ]

“I already did.”

 

[ Tae ]

“Huh? Taking me away won’t make the mark disappear.”

 

[ Eric ]

“Why don’t you check it?”

 

[ Tae ]

“Do you mean…” He looked at his leg looking for the mark but there was nothing. “When? How did you? Ow…” He moved around too much and felt his wounds.

 

[ Eric ]

“Sorry about the wounds. I’m the reason you have them.”

 

[ Tae ]

“You attacked me?!”

 

[ Eric ]

“Kind of… Let me explain…”

1