Skyge’s Routine
19 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Skyge and I am a shadow wolf! My master is Eric. He is a human who was blessed by a god. Since he is my master I also was blessed by the same god, Loki.

My master went on many adventures where I accompanied him. He was fighting against the cultists who praised the moon. He won against a monster created by a god! He fought in a war against a rebelling city and freed his friend from slavery by fighting in an arena! And now he has become a Jarl of Dalir village. 

He is too busy in the village to go on adventures. Of course, I am busy too! My day began with waking up my master by jumping at him in my bigger form. He always wakes up after that! After a yummy breakfast, he lets me out so I often go to the other side of the island over the mountain to chase the boars. It’s a lot of fun. I need to take my master's with me one day. 

When I come back to the village I help Eric’s dear friend Hakon with training the wolfs. Since I am the biggest and the strongest they all respect me and listen to my commands. Some even try to impress me hoping they would join my pack. Unfortunately for them, only Eric can decide that. He is the leader of our pack. Without my help, Hakon would have a hard time training them. 

Those training sessions are really tiering for me… So I would often lay down and just rest but it’s summer and it’s too hot for me. Even sleeping under a tree is not enough! It’s hot in the shadows! Luckily I found a small pond near the mountain. When I’m there weird red “thingis” come out and watch me. They are almost see-through. After a few days when I came, they were dancing around me. 

Unfortunately, I couldn’t lay there for a whole day! I knew when the time came once I could hear the sound of wood striking against another wood. My master began training with his pupils! 

He trains two humans. A boy named Dian. We met him on our journey to find a special person. This was the quest given by Loki. We thought that Dian was this special person because he was blessed by a God but he is from this world not like my master who was brought here from the place he calls England. Dian is a good person and his dream is to become a hero like my master. Before he can become one he needs to be strong!

The other human is actually a part of our family. Her name is Stella and she calls Eric an uncle. They are not related but Eric took her under his wing. We found out that she is a Valkyrie and she is really strong for a child. Because of her role given by the gods, she also is training, and if I’m being honest… Dian will never be as strong as Stella but he will be called Hero faster than her. 

Sometimes I help them train! I love that! We’re running around. Pulling a rope and I always win! Their training is so intense that I usually am the first to lie down and rest. But then I join them again! Sometimes they train so long that I need to remind Eric that I need to eat from time to time! So after training, we went back to our house where I ate and suddenly when I opened my eyes the next day came!

Of course, it isn’t always the same. Sometimes my master is so busy helping in the village that I have to sleep for the whole day. Then Stella comes to the rescue and we go to the other side of the island. We hunt together! We chase boars together! We had so much fun! 

I’m the luckiest shadow wolf alive!

0