Chapter 1 – Beginning
306 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wa..up…”

So noisy…

“Wake up!”

Let me sleep for five more minutes…

“Onii-chan, wake up!”

The childish voice was very cute and pleasant to hear.

*Bang!*

“UGHHH!”

The boy opened his eyes in shock and pain. He was sleeping very soundly just now and when he opened his eyes, he was not on the bed anymore but on the floor.

“Can you wake me up in a softer way?”

His name is Leon Pendragon. Yes, the Pendragon of Arthurian Legend. But, he is not really a pure bloodline because he was adopted by his current parents. Nothing about his past has been discovered. The only thing he has with him is a pendant with the word “Leon” engraved on it.

His adoptive father is a descendant of the Pendragon Family in Britain but now, their family lived in the USA. Why USA? That’s because his father was banished from the family because he ran away from the arranged marriage and married a Japanese woman.

But, his adoptive father died five years ago and he lives with his adoptive mother, three adoptive little sisters, and three adoptive cousins now.

Right… It means, he was the only male inside the house surrounded by seven females. Hehehe… just kidding! They are all his family. There is no way he has bad thoughts about them, right?

Leon looked at the smiling little girl sitting on his bed. The girl was very cute around the age of 12. She has long blonde hair tied in twintails while wearing a middle-high school uniform. The typical loli and cute little sister.

“But brother, you were the one who told me to do that.”

The girl acted cutely.

Her name is Kiyoko Pendragon. She is his third adoptive sister and one of the youngest in the family. She is very cheerful and quite mischievous.

“Well, you get out first.”

Leon gets up lazily from the floor.

“Okay!”

Kiyoko jumped off the bed and ran out of the room cheerfully.

“Haa…”

Leon sighed.

He has a secret that everyone doesn't know. Even his adoptive parents.

This life is actually his second life.

Yes!

He is reborn from another world.

The world he lived in before is called earth. The same as you guys. The current world he was in is actually similar to earth but the entertainment industry was not as good as earth.

Because of that, Leon, who was only five years old, recreated the industry of ACGN in this world and built an entertainment company called ‘Eternal Corporation’. Countless popular anime and manga from his past life have been produced such as One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, etc. You named it. You could also see kids cosplayed as Batman and Harry Potter fighting together against Saruman or some depressed teens because they always died in Dark Souls.

Thankfully, his family could be said to be quite rich that year because his mother is a descendant of the Oda Clan, and his grandfather, the head of the clan, is very good and generous to him and his sisters. Because of that, he already has the capital and he only needs to ask his grandfather to find a good director.

He has no system in this world and the reason he could recreate them is because, he has a power from his past life called [Perfect Memory]. He could remember anything perfectly once he saw them. But, the downside is, he couldn’t forget them, including those bad memories.

He is an orphan in his past life. He used to live in China but traveled around the world to see what the world could offer when he was older. Because of that, he has been contaminated with Chinese Novels and their Fan-Fictions. And also because of that, he also recreates the original ones in this world such as Soul Land, Battle Through the Heavens, Tales of Demons and Gods, etc.

That also means he has lived two lives without blood-related parents.

Leon was quite depressed at first. But now, at least he is rich. Buy anything he wants, eat anything you want, and sleep whenever you want. HAHAHA! That’s the power of pirating!

He still attends school in the USA and today is the first day of grade 10. Why? You know. Asian mom and grandfather. They said he at least needs to finish high school and even university.

Leon really wants to say, “I’m rich, why bother?”

Forget it.

Leon is very popular at school by the way. Rich, handsome, smart, good at sports, and internationally famous. Even some seniors tried to flirt with him or bump into him with their massive chests…

– – – – –

Let’s go back to yesterday night.

While Leon was about to sleep, he awakened a new power that he called [Battle Record] yesterday. This power allows him to randomly obtain one power of any beings that were fighting.

For example, Superman is fighting General Zod. Superman gives him a power called [Super Strength] while General Zod gives him [Heat Ray]. Suddenly, Flash interferes and fights General Zod. That means, another battle has begun and Flash gives him [Speed Force] while General Zod gives him [Super Strength]. The effects of [Super Strength] will improve as they overlap.

If Superman fights General Zod again, it starts a new battle again and may drop a new power again. But, each individual could not drop the same ability on the same day and needed to wait for a week.

How about that? He could become powerful just by watching others fighting!

“HAHAHA!”

Leon laughed as he was imagining himself bursting Thanos’ head with a slap… no! A finger thrust! Or even with a blink!

“Idiot.”

While Leon was daydreaming, he was woken up by a voice full of contempt and disgust.

“The hell?”

Leon immediately looked toward the direction of where the voice came and when he was about to reply, he was stunned.

He saw a beautiful girl wearing a gothic dress with her silver hair flowing behind her back and a pair of blue eyes looking at him with a hint of disgust. She has a blue butterfly pin on her head that really fits her hair and eyes. She was floating in the air.

“So? Who are you?”

Leon immediately returns his calmness. Why? Because he believes ghosts exist. At least this ghost was not ugly…

“Humph. My name is Akasha! The power you obtained just now is just one of my abilities!”

The girl called Akasha introduced herself with a hint of proudness in her tone. So you’re not a ghost?

“So… you are a system?”

‘Is this the scene where I get an all-powerful system?!’

Leon was about to get excited before a bucket of cold water poured on him and awakened him from his fantasy.

“You fart! How dare you compare me with those low-level things!”

Akasha immediately gets angry and points her finger at Leon when she hears the word “System”.

“Okay okay. You’re not a system!”

Leon shook his head. What a sensitive girl.

‘At least you’re very useful just from that ability.’

“Humph. It’s good that you know!”

Akasha returned back to her arrogant personality in a blink.

“Come come! Let this brother pat you.”

Leon waved his hand indicating for Akasha to come closer to him.

“??? For what?”

“Of course to praise you.”

“Praise?! Okay okay!”

Akasha immediately ran cheerfully toward Leon. Leon also patted her silver hair gently.

“Hmm…”

Akasha hummed comfortably as Leon continuously patted her head.

‘Stupid.’

Leon sneered in his heart. From the moment this girl speaks, Leon knows that this girl is naive and quite a tsundere.

“So? What can you do?”

“Hehe. Let me tell you how powerful I am! I could remind you what power you get!”

That’s it? You still said you’re not a system?

“I could also allow you to travel through worlds!”

Thank you. At least a useful one.

“Wow! You’re so powerful!”

Leon said sarcastically and kept stroking her head.

“Hehe!”

Akasha became happier when she heard Leon’s praise.

“How do I travel to another world?”

Leon asked eagerly. He couldn’t get any power in this world because the plot hasn’t started yet.

“Random.”

Nani? Aren’t you supposed to be powerful? Why random?

“Why?”

“I choose it for you! At least until you’re powerful enough.”

‘Phew…’

“I’m not a system. I won’t cheat you.”

Leon was relieved.

‘At least I wouldn’t get teleported randomly. Who knows if I somehow traveled to the world of Cthulhu or anything worse.’

“How about the time ratio?”

“The time ratio could be as much as you want! Even your appearance would look the same before you traveled.”

“Good good!”

Leon nodded in approval. He didn't want to travel and suddenly came back as an old man.

From the information Leon got from Akasha, Akasha is actually a powerful treasure born at the same time as the Omniverse. But, she was in a dormant state just after her creation for trillions of years and she released a tiny bit of her power. The tiny bit of power is what people called the Akashic Records used to record everything in that universe. There are many Akashic Records in the Omniverse. At least each universe has one.

As for the reason she woke up and appeared inside Leon? She didn’t tell him.

Whatever.

Let’s sleep.

Let’s think about traveling to other worlds tomorrow.

– – – – –

In the morning, when the sun starts to shine brightly through the windows…

*Ding!*

Leon was awakened by a systematic voice inside his head.

[Congratulations! The SCP Containment System has been bound!]

Huh?? System?

“Fuck! I have a system!”

[Beep! Error! The system gradually lost its energy!]

Huh?

Are you kidding?

[Ding! The-]

“What the? What happened?”

When Leon was confused about what happened to the system, he heard a voice full of mockery.

“Ding! Congratulations! The system has been destroyed… by me! Hehehe!”

Akasha laughed cheerfully when she saw Leon’s confused expression. She devoured the system that has just been bound to him.

“Why!?”

Leon grumbled. He got a system and suddenly it disappeared?! It’s like someone offering you a pancake and when you were about to take it, he flipped the plate!

“Ptui! You already have me and you still want to get a system? Dream on!”

“Damn it!”

Leon was stunned when he heard what Akasha said and got angry at this moment.

“What are you being angry about? Isn’t it just a low-level thing? Humph!”

“Low-level thing? Hehe… can you do what it can?”

Leon sneered at Akasha. The system is everyone’s golden finger. How dare this little girl to insult it. It’s like insulting the readers directly!

“Humph! I devoured it, and of course, I gained its powers!”

Akasha’s face turned proud directly and looked at Leon as if she said “Look! Ain’t I very powerful? Come and praise me… no! Head pat me!”

Leon was stunned by what Akasha said. He didn’t expect this girl to still have that kind of power.

Leon directly put his hand on her head and started to pat her head gently.

“What power did you get from the system?”

“Nothing much. Just the power to summon beings from a world called SCP and obtain the power of anything you imprisoned.”

SCP World!

That’s a very powerful world with tons of bullshit! It’s ridiculous because many people could create their own SCP too!

“How do I summon them?”

“Hmmm… there are two options. One is from the lottery, the other is to directly buy the shop. It originally used SCP Points but I changed it for you! Just spend money!”

(A/N: Sorry, I won't use the SCP summoning things until later chapters. Just introduce it first.)

“Money? That’s the least of things I will ever lack!”

Even if his descendants didn’t work, the money he has right now is enough for ten generations. Just kidding. It’s an exaggeration.

He has created a game called [Multiversal Wars] and it has become the best game in the world and his money-making machine. Why? It’s a gacha game!

All animes, light novels, games, novels, mangas, manhuas, manhwas, and comics that his company has made, he put almost all of the characters inside the game!

(A/N: I actually hope there will be a game like that :) But sadly, all of them have different publishers.)

6