Chapter 10 – Departure
106 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon didn’t choose any Soul Bones from the Spatial Ring.

Why?

That’s because he felt like none of them were worth it for him to fuse on. The highest age of the Soul Bones would be 500,000 years and he didn’t want it. It’s better for others to fuse with it. He felt like it was an insult to his [Ancestral Dragon Emperor Martial Soul] if he fused with these low-level Soul Bones.

He already has his own requirements. The minimum would be 1,000,000 years Soul Bones.

The question is… where could he get it?

Well, the two Dragon Kings below the Ice Fire Yin Yang Well meet his requirements.

Although he didn’t fuse with any of the Soul Bones, he decided to wear the ring because it’s Gu Yuena’s gift and of course, he would appreciate it. It’s quite cool after all. The ring is black in color with a golden dragon circling it.

Time quickly passed by and it was already the next day.

Time for the departure.

“Well, time to go.”

Leon said to Gu Yuena. He didn’t bring anything with him and he wears the cloth that is suitable in this world given by Zi Ji. Gu Yuena stood in front of him with Zi Ji and Bi Ji on her left and right with Di Tian, Xiong Jun, Chi Wang, and Wan Yao standing behind her.

After all, his outfit was quite weird for them when he first arrived. He was wearing his casual clothes at that time.

The suit and pants given by Zi Ji were black in color with golden lines and patterns on them. This was Leon’s favorite color. Black and gold. Similar to his hair and eyes. That’s why he is quite happy with the ring given by Gu Yuena because he felt like he was fated to get this ring.

“You should take Bi Ji and Zi Ji with you. They are your caretaker after all. They could also guard you.”

“Huh..?”

Leon didn’t expect that Gu Yuena would give him her two trusted subordinates. Especially Bi Ji. She is the only Soul Beast with the power of rapid area healing.

“No, my lord! I don’t agree!”

Di Tian was shocked when he heard his master want to give his two “targets” to a human. He anxiously shouted.

“Yes, my lord! It’s not a good choice!”

“If they leave, who will heal us and it will also reduce our combat effectiveness!”

“Please for the lord to think twice!”

Xiong Jun, Wan Yao, and Chi Wang immediately followed. They are Di Tian’s subordinates after all. Of course, they would support him.

“My decision, is that something you could disobey? If you don’t agree then I should agree with you?”

Gu Yuena coldly glanced at her four subordinates and immediately released her soul power to suppress them.

“Ugh…”

“Gah!”

“Arghh!”

“Grrr..”

Four of them groaned in pain when Gu Yuena “attacked” them. Gu Yuena only activated a little bit of her power because she didn’t really want to attack her subordinates. She just wanted to punish them for disobeying her words.

[Congratulations! [Myriad Dragon Flame] (Di Tian) has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! [Dark Gold Terror Claw] (Xiong Jun) has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! [Millennium In A Flash Domain] (Wan Yao) has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! [Three-Headed Scarlet Devil Mastiff Bloodline] (Chi Wang) has been obtained!]

[Congratulations! [One Element Technique] (Gu Yuena) has been obtained!]

‘Thank you for the fights.’

Leon humbly expresses his gratitude in his mind.

“Please… spare…, my lord!”

“Please spare…!” x3

Di Tian and the others who kneeled on the ground immediately begged for mercy. When Gu Yuena heard them, she continued for another five seconds before stopping.

“Remember. Always obey me.”

Gu Yuena glanced at them. This is a punishment for them and also a lesson. They should always obey her. If not? Hehe. Then they don’t need to exist.

“How about it, Bi Ji, Zi Ji?”

Gu Yuena calmed herself down and looked at Bi Ji and Zi Ji.

“We will obey the lord’s order!” x2

Bi Ji and Zi Ji immediately kneeled on one knee and bowed.

“??? What about me? What about my opinion?”

Leon was dumbfounded when he heard them. Is it okay to do that without asking his opinion?

“No need.”

Gu Yuena said coldly. Leon could only sigh. He felt like a husband being separated from his wife and the wife told her maids to follow him and secretly inform her if he did something weird without knowing that he is targeting the maids. But, in this case, Gu Yuena isn’t his wife yet and she knew or at least has a feeling that Leon was targeting her subordinates!

Leon didn’t want to talk anymore and wanted to escape directly. He released his soul power and activated his second Soul Ring. The black ring appeared behind him. Then, Leon took out a pair of dragon wings from his back. The bones were gold while the patagium was platinum.

“Well, I’m off.”

Leon immediately takes off and flees to the south. The direction of the Star Luo Empire.

“What are you both staring for? Go with him.”

Gu Yuena glanced at the dumbfounded Bi Ji and Zi Ji.

“Yes, my lord!” x2

Bi Ji and Zi Ji immediately took out their wings and chased after Leon.

– – – – –

Star Dou Forest is a forest that spans from the Star Luo Empire to Heaven Dou Empire and could be said to be the border between them. It’s like the heart of the continent. Locating precisely in the center of the continent.

“Why are you following me?”

Leon smiled wryly while looking at Bi Ji and Zi Ji. He tried to escape but of course, he couldn't. After all, they are stronger than him.

He felt hungry when he was halfway off the forest so he hunted a bear and grilled the meat. Somehow, it’s so delicious.

His soul power was also depleted quite a bit. After all, flying consumed soul power too and Leon could fly because he activated his second Soul Ring Ability.

“What? Not happy?”

Bi Ji glanced coldly at Leon while asking for confirmation.

“Yes. Are you not happy with big sisters here~?”

Zi Ji leaned on Leon’s right arm and drowned it on her chest while whispering in his ear.

“Grr…”

Bi Ji gritted her teeth when she saw Zi Ji.

“So indecent!”

She yelled but she held Leon’s other arm trying to seize him from Zi Ji.

“Of course, I am happy with you both here.”

Leon gave Bi Ji and Zi Ji his most beautiful and calming smile to calm them down. He skillfully releases his arms from their boobies and embraces their waists and makes them lean their head on his chest.

Bi Ji and Zi Ji who smell the masculine scent immediately feel a little dizzy and their cheeks gradually turn red. Zi Ji is better because she tried to keep her persona while Bi Ji was so red that Leon could fry an egg on her face.

‘Is this the life of an emperor? Hugging left and right? So beautiful?’

Leon could only sigh while he was thinking about how good the life of the emperor is. Hundreds of beauties in the harem. Hugging left and right. Doing indescribable things every night…

Well, maybe not all emperors were like that.

Bi Ji and Zi Ji struggled lightly for a while before they stopped and let Leon do whatever he wanted. It means they want it too but didn’t want Leon to get it easily. At least they need to struggle fakely.

Leon was happy that he got [Dragon God Bloodline]. It made all soul beasts have a certain affection for him (female only) and there will be a willingness to bow down to him when they saw him (male only).

“You know what? You should take me to Star Luo City.”

Leon immediately got a good idea. If he traveled at his current speed, he would probably reach Star Luo Imperial City in three days at the fastest. But, he didn’t want that. He wanted to reach Star Luo Imperial City tomorrow at the latest.

“It’s okay. I will carry you.”

Zi Ji smiled as she demonstrated how she will carry Leon in a princess hug.

Leon could only look at her with a bit of contempt. Princess hug? For him? It’s better for him to die!

He wanted to eat soft rice but he didn’t want to lower his manly persona…

“I’m just kidding with you~”

“I know. I want to reach Star Luo City tonight.”

Leon was also kidding. How could he contempt Zi Ji? She is so beautiful. Rather, he chooses to punish Zi Ji if she did something disgusting again… in the bed of course…

“Well, if you want to arrive there tonight, then we should go now.”

Bi Ji reminded Leon. She and Zi Ji have been to Star Luo City and Heaven Dou City before. They were curious about the human world so they went there before they fell asleep again.

“Well, let’s go.”

Leon nodded and released his hands on Bi Ji and Zi Ji before he was grabbed by them and flew at a high speed.

– – – – –

As expected.

He arrived at Star Luo Imperial City at night.

Then, he chooses the best hotel to stay in for a few days.

In the lobby.

Leon went into the hotel with Bi Ji and Zi Ji but it didn’t attract any attention.

Why?

Of course, it’s because it’s already late at night.

The guests either had already fallen asleep or had gone to the brothel around this hour.

“Good evening, sir. How can I help you?”

The person who greeted Leon is a woman around the age of 26 years old. Her appearance is quite so so for Leon but for others, it might be good. If Leon could give a point from 1 to 100, then she would be around 76 points.

Leon would give Zi Ji, the mature and charming beauty, 92 points. As for Bi Ji, he would give her 94 points.

“Please give me three rooms.”

Leon said to the receptionist girl with a slight smile. He didn’t rent a room because they were not lovers yet and he didn’t want to advance too fast on them. He wants to taste the feelings of pure love. After all, he only did one-night stands in the past….

The receptionist girl looked at Leon, Bi Ji, and Zi Ji. She smiled kindly at Leon and when Leon saw her smile, he had a bad feeling.

“I’m sorry, sir. We only have one room left.”

She apologized with a smile.

“...”

“...”

“...”

Three groups of three didn’t know what to do. Leon looked at the girl and knew that she intentionally did that!

If Leon could express his feelings, he would give the girl a thumbs up!

“It’s fine, right? Bi Ji?”

Zi Ji smiled as she held Leon’s arm.

“... I-It’s fine…”

Bi Ji stutteringly said and she tried to act with a cool head although she felt embarrassed in her heart.

“Well, please.”

The receptionist girl kindly gave Leon the bill. Leon gave her the money plus a large tip for her and when they were walking, Leon gave her a thumbs up behind his back.

Where did he get the money? When he flew to Star Dou City, he met some merchants and “borrowed” some money from them.

– – – – –

In the hotel room, there is only a king-size bed, a desk, a wardrobe, and a glass dining table.

Leon immediately took a bath first because he hasn’t had a bath for three days.

Bi Ji and Zi Ji have never taken a bath in a bathroom before. They usually took a bath in a lake.

After that, Leon, who was wearing a bathrobe, jumped onto the bed. The bed was not hard and not too soft either. It’s perfect. It’s also quite bouncy.

“Well, come here.”

Leon was in the middle and patted his hands on his right and left sides.

4