Chapter Four, “Ability Outlet!”
399 30 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you have any ability ideas for me, just give me a holler!

Ability Outlet!

-Ability Outlet-

-Spotlight (1 point)

-Horn (1 Point)

-Radio & Speaker (1 point)

-Equipment Workshop (1 point)

-Snorkel (1 point)

-Camouflage (2 points)

-Increased munitions penetration (2 points)

-Increased munitions damage (2 points)

-Increased munitions capacity (2 points)

-Increased munitions Velocity (3 points)

-Increased fuel capacity (3 points)

-Maintenance (4 points)

-Clean Kill (5 points)

-Stealth kill (5 points)

-Magicka Batteries (5 points)

-Ultra Sight magnification (8 points)

-Increased munitions range (10 points)

-Damage control (10 points)

-Identification (10 points)

-Increased Armor quality (10 points)

-Mixed Munitions (12 points)

-Boost (12 points)

-Father's Shells (13 points)1I'll give you a hint... Father, by Sabaton

-Mine laying (13 points)

-Captain (15 points)

-Shrink (17 points)

-Stealth (20 points)

-Scout plane (20 points)

-Auto-Repair (25 Points)

-Magic munitions (25 points)

-Shield (30 points)

-Pump (50 points)

-Shape-shifting (100 points)

-Summon allies (300 points)

...

Wow! That's expensive! I only got 12 ability points from 6 levels and abilities are costing this much to purchase?

And I don't even know what some of these abilities even do! I wish there were some way to find out what everything does, besides making assumptions about the name.

[Recomended ability 'Identification'.]

Recommended... interesting, so you can recommend me abilities?

You have been helping me so far... so I'll trust you with this one...

[Purchased ability 'Identification']

So... do I just activate this ability and think of what I want to Identify?

hmmm... Identify Father's Shells!

[Not enough Magicka]

[Ability 'Magicka recovery' has leveled up! (Level 1)]

WHAT!? Do I really need Magicka for something such as this?

Where is another one of those monsters!? I need another level!

Those monsters will be lovely snacks, to fuel my Magicka needs!

But I can't detect any of them... I guess I'll waste my ability points on leveling my radar and sonar ability...

[Ability 'Radar and Sonar' has been leveled up. (Level 1)]

[Not enough ability points to level up ability 'Radar and Sonar'(need 1 more ability point)]

So it gets more expensive the higher the level, damn, then what am I going to use this last single point for?

[Ability 'Fire-Control system' has been leveled up. (Level 1)]

That should be a good waste of my ability points!

Although I still can't detect any monsters, I should be able to detect them easier.

Time to go hunting!

***

It's been about... 3? Yeah 3, It's been 3 hours of ZERO monsters!

Was I just lucky last time?

But I did receive an ability that gives me night vision as a result of the sun setting, oh and its go a level of "Ex".

I assume that means that it doesn't have levels.

Well, my Magicka should be recharged.

-Magicka: 87%

huh, I kinda thought that it would be full.

Anyways, I'm quite curious about some of my abilities, I can already tell what adaptability may be, I want to identify Re-float!

[Identifying Unique ability 'Re-Float']

 [Ability 'Re-float' Will rise an individual from the depths if they are in a stable condition.]

-Magicka: 26%

Well, that ability is really expensive, just like every other ability.

I should increase my level, you know what that means! Magicka towards fuel! Off I go to find Monsters!

***

I have been searching, but couldn't find ANY monster but...

I have detected something. It's not a monster, it resides on the surface, it might be a ship.

I decide that I'm going to get into visual range.

After who knows how long, I see several figures in the distance.

I wonder what type of ships are they? Are they cruisers, perhaps destroyers, or even a battleship?! If it is a battleship I'm not going to get anywhere near it.

As I get closer I get a better look at the figures... They are way too small to be a cruiser!

And then I realized what I was looking at... The ships were made of WOOD! Who would even make a ship out of wood? That spot is reserved for lifeboats!

What fool would make his fleet out of wood?

Despite my complaints, I still proceed forward.

But then I noticed something... They are using SAILS! And they don't even have any turrets!

What are these people? Are they nothing but fools? Or are they merchant vessels that were built super cheap?

Well, I Wouldn't mind shooting some fools, I wonder how they will react when they face the consequences of their stupidity?

I hope it will get me some good levels if I can even get levels from this.

So I then increased my speed to its max which is... 66 kilometers an hour?

It was supposed to be just 60... Well, this is only beneficial for me anyway so I shouldn't complain.

Well moving on, I'm almost right behind them! I'm going to scare the oil out of those stupid creatures!

And so I ram the back of one of the ships, and of course, I tear rite threw the stern of the ship.

I can see someone sitting in a chair turn towards me in shock and horror... Did they really not see me coming?

Well now that I think about it, it is nighttime so maybe they were all sleeping or something?

Of course, he's screaming now, I don't know what he's screaming about but he's going CRAZY about it. It's probably me, he's trying to tell his friends, well you'll be under the sea before your friends will even know what the moon looked like tonight.

I reverse my propellers so I start going backward, that ram did kill all my speed so it only took a few seconds. I then reversed about 100 meters, then I fired my main armament, it is a waste but I would like to see some explosions!

Just as I expected, the ship exploded like a grenade... What kind of shell am I even using? I guess HE...

Well, it's time to move on to the nex... What?

I was completely surrounded by these wooden lifeboats... How did they?... They don't even have any form of radio to communicate, and how did they encircle me so fast?

Well, this is just an opportunity to get some battle experience! Wait... How will they even fight me? They don't even have any...

*BOOM*

*Ping*

What was that?

I was shot... It didn't pierce my armor but I was still shot.

I looked around for the culprit and there, at my 3 o clock, is a wooden boat with some small cannons sticking out the side...

So that's where they have been hiding their weapons? But why? It limits the size of your cannon?

As I was thinking, dozens more "BOOMS" and "Pings" rang out, of course, none of them could pierce my armor!

So I took aim, one turret for each person, which included both my primary and secondary armaments!

And after that sweet feeling of those amazing guns firing, the shooting from their side had ceased.

I observed my surroundings and all but one of the ships had started listing to my side at a dangerous angle, and soon they would be swallowed by the void that is the ocean. But that was for another time, right now there is one ship that never fired at me, so I let it witness my show.

I think I'll just let that guy go, t tell his friends that wood isn't a good material for armor. And so I watched that boat, which was smaller than the others, sail away.

[You have defeated 10 'galleons', received 25 levels] 

[Gained title 'Legacy of the Kriegsmarine']

[Gained title 'Pirate']

...

Bonus points for anyone who can guess what "Father's shells" will do?

11