2 – Lian Yu (1)
551 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I left the interrogation room (?) and followed Amanda as she walked down the hall until we reached, presumably, the hangar.

Inside the hangar, there were a few planes scattered around. I expected Amanda to stop at the first few, but she continued going forward.

The more she walked, the more the planes started to get worse, until we got to the very end of the hangar, where there was... something there.

I looked at the plane that wasn't a plane, ''Is this my ride?''

The plane was trash. No , saying it was trash was an insult to trash. I don't think this can even get off the ground.

“Well, you wanted things under the radar. Nobody wants to get close to Lian Yu, so you're on your own.'' Amanda said as she ordered people to put things inside the plane.

'' Do i at least got a Pilot?''

Amanda raised her eyebrow, "Well, I assumed you knew how to fly a plane. We got you the worst plane around here thinking about your 'landing'."

'' What do you mean?''

''There is no runway for you to land on.'' She personally put something that looked like a backpack inside the plane.'' This plane will be destroyed because you are going to jump out of it.''

Before I could tell her that I don't know how to use a parachute, she went back to the beginning of the hangar, then entered a room near the entrance.

“Anyone want to fly to Lian Yu?''she said as soon as she opened the door. The room was full of people, probably pilots.

Nobody reacted. I started thinking about what to do when I remembered that I was supposed to be rich here, ''1 Million to take me to the island.''

There is a reaction. The pilots looked at each other and one of them raised his hand, ''When do I get the money?''

I looked at Amanda,'' Can you make some people go to Lian Yu 'accidentally' and rescue me? Anyone will do it.''

She pondered for a second, ''Okay, but it will take some time.'

I thanked and her and answered the Pilot, '' I'll pay when I get home. You probably know who I am, so don't be afraid I won't pay.''

The man who raised his hand nodded and looked thoughtful, ''I know a person who needs money, but she's a newbie.''

“Does she know how to fly a plane?” he nodded, “So she's a pilot. Make her go to the end of the hangar.''

After the pilot left the room, I went to talk to Amanda, ''Get me a better plane.''

She raised her eyebrows at me and said nothing. She just whispered something into the radio that was in her ears.

Then she went to the other end of the hangar, where there was a much better plane. I nodded at that, ''5 million.''

''Excuse me?'' I said in response to the voice I heard. I thought it was Amanda, but it was a woman who was behind us and looked to be in her 20s.

'' 5 million or i dont fly.''

'...' So this is my pilot, huh.

I didn't have to think too hard, '' Okay, but just so you know, 1 or 2 months to get your payment is me being optimistic. I don't know when Amanda will send someone to 'save me'.''

She grumbled a bit , '' Why not just go to Star City?''

Because I don't know what to do yet,''I have to play the role of a billionaire stranded on an island for 5 years. I can't just show up there like nothing happened.''

But if you think about it, I also have almost no survival skills to stay in Lian Yu. I just hope there's no one there and Oliver's memories come back sooner...

The pilot stared at me for a few seconds before sighing, ''Okay, when do we leave?''

I looked at Amanda, who was now standing next to my new plane ordering people to put something in it again. '' Amanda. ''I called out to her.

She looked at us, '' Anytime now.''

The agents got off the plane while my pilot and I entered. I stopped at the entrance of the plane and stared at Amanda, '' Thank you.

''No need to thank me. It was a pleasure working with you, Mr. Oliver.'' She said while walking out of the hangar.

Huh, I was expecting something more…cold. That was normal.

After I managed to close the airplane door, with great difficulty by the way, I went to the copilot position and just stared at the millions of buttons there.

The pilot, whose name was Esther, looked at me, '' I'll drop you near the island. Just so you know, no one wanted to go near Lian Yu because they say it's a cursed island. Be grateful that I need money.''

People didn't want 1 million because they were afraid of Lian Yu.Man, what the hell am I doing going there and how will Amanda arrange my rescue...

While I was debating my decision, the plane started to leave the hangar. I couldn't really see where we were because it was dark outside.

After Ester took flight, my mind and body finally gave in and i started to get sleepy.

I looked at Ester, ''I'm going to get some sleep. Wake me up when we get to the drop off point.''

She nodded as I went to the back of the plane, grabbed the parachute and used it as a pillow.

Immediately after i put my head on my new pillow, i slept like a baby.

I just hope that after I wake up I can think something about what to do next.

16