Chapter 01
2.7k 9 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It all started in a disused back alley, late at night.

"Yeah, you're probably who I'm here to meet," Roxy said, walking up.

Roxy was an alpha, and like most other alphas, she was tall, with broad shoulders and narrow hips. Although, while most alphas tended to have quite modest breasts, Roxy's were noticeably larger, being a bit bigger than the average beta's, but not really looking like it, due to Roxy herself also being a bit bigger than the average beta. Her hips, too, were a bit wider than typical for an alpha, but the shapely and tautly rounded ass attached to said hips was very typical for alphas.

From the neck up, Roxy's features tended towards large, proud, and sharp, her aquiline nose holding up a pair of wire-rimmed and rectangularly-lensed eyeglasses, and a jaw so lantern-like that she'd developed a novelty light-making spell as a visual pun during her early Guild training. Her hair was long, brown, and curly, and swept back to stay out of her way, where it hung down to the middle of her back, reaching just below her ribcage.

She was, overall, a handsome and good-looking alpha, wrapped in a tightly-clinging white t-shirt and dark blue leggings, underneath a fairly conventional wizard's greatcoat and hat.

"What gave me away?" Lady asked, with everything above the neck being wrapped tightly in an obscuring scarf, leaving only her eyes and a tiny area around them exposed. Her irises were red, and her skin was pale, and what little of her face was visible suggested somewhat finer features than Roxy's own.

Lady, too, was an alpha- Roxy had been sent some pictures proving such, attached to a body that looked very similar to the one present. She was built almost like a particularly tall omega, with a narrowish waist that hourglassed into wide, flaring hips, thick thighs that tapered steadily towards the knees, and the biggest, plushest pair of tits Roxy had seen attached to anyone, let alone an alpha- the gender known for being rather curve deficient.

Of course, in addition to being well-endowed in ways alphas usually weren't, Lady was also well-endowed in ways alphas usually were- her own tight leggings made it quite clear precisely where she'd tucked her foot-long cock, and her far looser and puffier shirt had its cuffs at her elbows, leaving thick, well-muscled forearms on display. Of course, the shirt also had a deep slit down the front from the neck-hole, leaving quite a lot of her bountiful cleavage also on display. It was an intoxicating mix, really.

She was beautiful, and desperately horny, and while theirs was an anonymous hookup in a back alley arranged over Tumblr- the premier hookup app, named for a tumble in the hay- Roxy couldn't help but hope that they'd be able to do this again some day.

Of course, she wouldn't say that out loud, because getting clingy with anonymous hookups was bad practice, as was informing them that their disguise wasn't disguising shit.

Across the sea was the Kingdom of Vega, whose nobility and royalty consisted exclusively of very pale, red-eyed, and unreasonably curvy people. Vegan royalist propaganda was widely-circulated, and often mistaken for softcore pornography. Very few people outside Vega's aristocracy looked so like that, and so Roxy, if she'd been inclined to dig, could very likely have unearthed Lady's true identity... but, well, she wasn't. It wouldn't accomplish anything useful, anyhow.

"The tits were a hint," Roxy said breezily. "Thank you for the pictures, by the way. You look amazing."

"Eh," Lady said, shrugging. "Had to lure you in somehow. We doing this? Cause it's late."

"Let's get to it, then," Roxy said, stepping forward and grabbing one of Lady's tits, marveling at the sensation, before letting go. "How do you want to do this?"

"Like this," she said, turning around and bending forward, bracing herself against the brick wall with her hands. "Try not to leave any marks on me, but otherwise... for tonight, I'm all yours."

Roxy nodded, and grabbed Lady by the hips, before grinding her already-hard cock into Lady's thicker, more yielding ass. She gave a small groan of satisfaction, and received from Lady a somewhat noisier moan. Satisfied with this initial performance review, Roxy hooked her thumbs under the waistband of Lady's leggings, and pulled them down, letting both Lady's jiggly ass and hard cock spring free from their fabric confines.

"Your ass is divine," Roxy remarked. "You said don't leave any marks, but... I need to spank it. If I give you a healing potion afterwards, would that count?"

"As long as it doesn't hurt to sit down," Lady said. "This is my only night of freedom. I've got work tomorrow morning."

"You should be fine, then," Roxy said, before swatting Lady's ass like she'd spotted a mosquito, sending a deeply pleasing wave of jiggles through the flesh and provoking a sharp hiss and a low moan from Lady. "Oooh, yes. God... I could play with this ass all night, if I didn't know how desperate you were for the main event."

"Would it help you hurry up if I begged for your cock?" Lady asked. "Because I will do it. The only reason you're not getting a back alley blowjob from me is because I need to hide my face. Just hurry up and use me already."

"So demanding for a subby little toy," Roxy said, fishing out her own cock. "We're both lucky you're beautiful. [Grease]." Roxy reached between Lady's cheeks with a hand, feeling just how slick and smooth she was now.

"Hang on, is that spell body-safe?" Lady asked.

"Perfectly so," Roxy said. "Grease doesn't conjure actual, physical grease, or oil, or any other lubricant. It just magically lowers the friction on a surface. It won't even stain your leggings!"

"And... will it be suffici- hrk!"

"You tell me," Roxy said, having just sank her cock inside Lady's asshole all the way to the hilt. "It's been used for this purpose for a very long time. It's preferable to specialized oils, in a lot of ways. So, Lady... still eager for me to get on with it?"

"Y- yes, please," Lady said, much more meekly with eight thick inches of wizard wood up her ass.

"Good girl."

Roxy started pumping in earnest, both hands planted firmly on Lady's hips, and delighted in the buffet of sensations that was her bottom's body. From the tight, slick grip Lady's colon had on Roxy's prick, to the pillowy cushions of Lady's ass that squished and jiggled so divinely under Roxy's hips, to the useless bouncing of Lady's untouched cock, already dripping with pre, to the cloth-rustling bouncing of Lady's tits inside that shirt of hers.

Roxy pulled down and back with her hands, repositioning Lady's hips and realigning the rest of her so that she was now bracing herself more effectively against the wall. Now that Roxy didn't need to hold Lady's hips in place any more, she could slide them up along Lady's sides, under Lady's puffy shirt, and finally, onto Lady's bountiful bouncing breasts.

"Fuck, your body is amazing," Roxy said, her voice low, as she squeezed and groped Lady's boobs and pounded away at Lady's ass. "You were blessed with this body... and you've blessed me, in turn, by gracing me with your presence tonight."

"Nnnh... isn't dirty talk... usually more... degrading?" Lady asked.

"It varies, but yes," Roxy said. "I don't know how much you like degradation, though, so I figured I'd play it safe by framing my compliments as compliments. But, if you'd prefer otherwise..."

"I am, the heiress, of a wealthy, family, who's using, her one, night of freedom- ahhn!- after graduating, the Guild's basic, nnnh, training to get- oooh!- fucked in the ass, by a stranger I, found on the internet," Lady said, panting and moaning as Roxy continued to pound away. "I want you to treat me- fuck!- like the cheap slut- right there!- I wish I could be."

"Got it," Roxy said, taking one hand off Lady's tit to smack her ass. "Nnnh, fuck yes. Clench up just like that, bitch, it feels real good around my dick."

Lady, for her part, simply continued to moan and clench, trying desperately to stave off her impending orgasm, as she didn't want this to be over. But, well, Roxy had found an angle that meant she was slamming Lady's prostate every second, and there just wasn't that much that willpower could do against that.

Lady bit back a scream as she came not even a minute later, clenching like a vise around Roxy's cock and bucking her hips as her own cock sprayed cum all over the wall. It was over too soon, but at least it was nice while it lasted.

"Aw, is my busty bitch already spent?" Roxy cooed, bringing an unseen flush to Lady's face. It was nice to be teased and degraded like this, although it was less nice to be reminded that her time was up. "Too bad, because I'm not done yet." Oh. Oh okay Lady could very much live with that. "I wonder how many more times I can make you cum before I'm through? It'll be cute, watching you stagger away all jelly-legged." Yep, this was getting better and better.

The hand that had slapped Lady's ass came back down from the breast it'd just returned to, and wrapped firmly around Lady's dick, and started to jerk her off, adding to the sensory assault that was Roxy's vigorous use of Lady.

It was amazing. She didn't have to think about appearances, or make difficult decisions, or remember social etiquette, or meet her mother's expectations. She was just a busty toy being thoroughly used by an alpha who'd do all that shit for her, at least for tonight. Maybe again some other time; they did have each other's Tumblr usernames, after all, and Roxy seemed to like her body.

Roxy liked her body so much, it would seem, that she was willing to milk two more orgasms out of Lady before finally, finally having her own alongside Lady's fourth, panting and grunting and burying herself to the hilt in Lady's ass, squeezing the cock and the tit she had her hands on, and absolutely filling Lady's ass with an obscene amount of cum, as her cock throbbed and pulsed.

Finally, as the two wound down from their simultaneous orgasms, Roxy released her iron grip on Lady, and... tugged on the inside of Lady's asshole.

"Ah, fuck, I knotted you," Roxy muttered. "That wasn't supposed to happen."

"I'm tempted to... let you just wear me around like, a toy..." Lady said wearily; it wasn't just cum that her four orgasms had taken out of her. "Mmmn... I won't object to you holding me for a few minutes while the knot deflates."

"Fair enough," Roxy said, nodding. "Some aftercare is always nice. You mind if I keep playing with your tits while we wait?"

"I'm still yours," Lady said, nodding.

"You doing okay?" Roxy asked.

"Doing fantastic, thanks to you," Lady said. "You might just be the best thing that's ever happened to me, really. Mmm... we should do this again. If you don't mind..."

"I can work with that," Roxy said. "I'll be kinda busy during daylight hours for the next while, but I can definitely afford a day off if it turns out your next opportunity to take my dick is at lunchtime. Hey, you said you just graduated Guild basic training, right?"

"...I did, even though I shouldn't have," Lady said.

"Ah, sorry. It's just, well, I'm a Level 14 Wizard, and a Level 13 Mystic Artificer," Roxy explained. "I consider it my civic duty to help out low-level Guilders where I can. Also, it lets me unload all these enchanted rings I make as a hobby. Seriously, it takes me like a half hour to make a stacking mana-boost ring that a Level 6 would be happy to have."

"I also said I'm the heiress of a wealthy family," Lady said. "Your civic duty, while commendable, is wasted on me."

"Fair enough. How about a buttplug, so you don't leak my cum all over your leggings on the walk home?"

"...That would be appreciated, yes," Lady said quietly.


All good things came to an end, unfortunately, and after her half hour of paradise as Lady, Veronica Vega went to sleep once more in her Guild dormitory, and rose the next morning with a job already lined up. Her roommate, Akane, was a close friend with an odd sense of boundaries, and so Nicky- as Akane had affectionately called her until the nick(y)name stuck- didn't feel anything at all about slipping off her bedclothes without a privacy screen or being in the bathroom. The two had seen each other naked plenty of times, and as they weren't fucking, it had grown to be a mundane sight... mostly. The willpower of a Level 3 Paladin may not be enough to avoid having four prostate orgasms milked out of her like a dairy cow, but it was, thankfully, enough to keep Nicky from popping a boner every time she watched Akane try and intermittently fail to squeeze those tits of hers into a top.

As a Paladin, Nicky's own tits hadn't been terribly visible to the casual observer for a while. While being the daughter of a princess-in-exile was unpleasant, it did come with some perks, such as being given a very well-made sports bra that cost more than a Level 6 Guilder would make in a year. On top of that, Nicky had developed a habit of wearing her padded arming doublet anytime she had Guild business, because it was much easier to handle affixing armor plates to the doublet when the need arose, than to excuse herself to another room while she took far longer to change into her armor. And for today's business, she felt it appropriate to put on her full armor now, rather than wait for it to become necessary. Armor was more professional than what were, ultimately, underclothes, after all.

Once dressed, she pulled her long, stark white hair into a tight ponytail, and turned to face Akane.

"Shall we go meet our first client?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me!" Akane said.

The two left their dormitory, walking through hallways and down staircases that were far shorter than they should've been, considering how much room each dorm must take up. Spatially-expanded architecture was becoming more popular among the upper class, these days, but among the Guilds, it'd been a mainstay for years. It made navigation much more convenient, certainly, and allowed Akane and Nicky to arrive at their designated meeting room with only five minutes total of walking- total because, halfway through, they'd stopped at the cafeteria for breakfast. Now fed, they entered the meeting room, to find their first client as an adventuring partner.

"Whoa, what's wrong, Lady?" Roxy asked, sitting across the meeting table and looking Nicky straight in the eye. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

52