Chapter 4 A Preup
165 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Song Yingjie and the others all left. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol hung heavy in the air. Pei Yi lays on the sofa, very relaxed, toying with the crystal glass with his long, slender fingers, and his eyes fell on Su Zibao.

She came straight from the hospital, still wearing the blue and white striped patient uniform, with a white bandage over her forehead, and what was even more ridiculous was that she was carrying a plastic bag. She hasn't bothered to put on any makeup, but even so, it can be said that she is pretty. With a sharp chin, big eyes, arched eyebrows, and long eyelashes, she looks like a beauty stepping from a painting.

Pei Yi has heard enough stories about her. Before she went abroad, someone lamented what a waste. Such a pretty face on such a stupid head.

But it's only fair to admit that she's a beautiful and stunning vase.

"Mr. Pei, let me explain. What happened this morning has absolutely nothing to do with suicide. I am very satisfied with this marriage. Now many people are trying to make us look like a fool. I don't think you want to see your family's honor dragged through the mud." Su Zibao looked at him sincerely, "Anyway, this is business. After we get married, you can do whatever you want. And I promise that I will never do anything that makes you look bad. You can rest assured, I'll only mind my own business, be a good wife, and won't embarrass you."

A sneer appeared on Pei Yi's lips, "So now you're on board, Miss Su. But I'm not. I have no intention to marry you in the first place. You actually did me a great favor. I don't care about family honor and all that crap. They can laugh all they want. I couldn't care less."

Su Zibao was stunned, this guy was even more difficult to handle than she thought. So he doesn't care about all that...

"Don't forget you're a laughing stock. Marrying you would make me a laughing stock too. So I don't think there's a big difference?"

He sneered with contempt and disdain.

Su Zibao thought about what the previous Su Zibao had done. Indeed, her trying to run away played right into his hand. Now she has a change of heart. But he doesn't. 

"Three years, that's all I'm asking. I can sign a prenup. When the time is up, just say the word and I'll leave." Su Zibao gritted her teeth, clenched her fists, stared at Pei Yi, and said, " You don't need to give me alimony. You don't need to give me anything. One condition though. I want to be your wife for three years."

Pei Yi's pupils shrank suddenly, and he returned to his normal smile, "Su Zibao, I don't think you have thought this through. You seriously want to sacrifice everything just to save some family honor. You'll be left with nothing once I divorce you."

"I bet you heard about my grandpa's will. If I marry you, I will get half of the family wealth as my dowry, otherwise, my dad will probably leave it to my step-siblings. After all, they're his favorites. I would rather you have it instead of those brats." Su Zibao said calmly, "And if I don't marry you, my dad would most certainly kick me out. I would like three more years to live under a roof. So you see, I have definitely thought this through."

It's just business. Su Zibao has made it perfectly clear.

She needs this dowry and all the privilege that comes with being his wife. Only in this way can she take revenge.

To this end, even if she has to sacrifice her marriage and happiness, she would throw all that away without the slightest hesitation. To hell with love! To hell with happiness! She loses all faith in love, let alone in so-called happiness.

All she wants to do is take revenge and protect her new family. Even if he kicks her out three years later, as long as she carries out her revenge, she will have no regrets.

"You're quite smart, not like what I heard." Pei Yi tilted his head to look at her, with a little interest in his eyes, and said, "No matter how I look at it, it's a great bargain for me, I can't see why I should turn it down."

Seeing that Mr. Pei was finally convinced, Su Zibao breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly took out a contract from the plastic bag and handed it to him.

"This is the prenup. I've already signed. Now it's your turn." Su Zibao took the initiative to hand Pei Yi a pen.

She got everything ready before she barged in here.

Pei Yi leafed through it. Everything was plain as day. The first clause was that if they divorce after three years, Su Zibao would divorce him unconditionally, and all property would belong to Pei Yi.

In addition, there are a few things that caught Pei Yi's attention.

1