Chapter 5 Now, You Can Be My Wife
157 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Article 2. Party A and Party B shall not engage in sexual intercourse without the verbal consent of both parties.

Article 3. Both parties have to fulfill all the obligations and responsibilities of husband and wife.

Pei Yi tutted, isn’t sexual intercourse part of the marriage obligations? His long and narrow eyes tuned on the girl standing in front of him. She looks calm enough, but a hint of unease and worry flicker across her dark gray eyes. She needs his reassurance. That part…is obvious.

Well, better this way. He can easily get any woman he wants. He sees in point in forcing her.

It’s a simple enough prenup. But every article is clearly written and well laid out. No loophole. It has legal effects.

Pei Yi picked up the pen and signed his name, and asked in an offhand tone, "You wrote this?"

"Yes. Is there a problem?" Su Zibao asked.

Pei Yi threw the signed prenup back to her and raised an eloquent smile, "No problem at all."

Of course, there is a problem. A big one, as a matter of fact. A prenup like this is certainly not within the power of a douche. Not only she drafted it and printed it out, but she also foresees his every move. Well, things just got a little bit interesting.

When Pei Yi signed the prenup, Su Zibao grabbed his hand and said, "Hurry, let’s go get our marriage certificate. It’s almost their closing hour."

"Wait." Pei Yi grabbed Su Zibao's hand and pulled Su Zibao onto his lap. His strong arms trapped her in, a charming smile appeared on his thin lips. He sipped his wine and forced his lips onto hers.

Just as Su Zibao was about to get free, he pushed that mouthful of wine through his lips into hers, and his palm firmly pressed the back of her head, making her unable to move, so she was forced to swallow what was coming through.

Swallowing that wine at last, with bright eyes and red cheeks, she cried out "What the hell!?"

"To celebrate our wedding day." Pei Yi explained innocently, and a wicked smile appeared on his lips, "Can you tell me the origin of the wine?"

Su Zibao glared at him, "Orto."

"Good. How about the year?" Pei Yi asked again.

Su Zibao shook his head. She didn't expect Pei Yi would be brazen enough to lean over and press his lips against hers, again. This time, his tongue was out in her mouth and it took him a while to take it out as if he wanted to swallow her.

"Well?"

Su Zibao blushed, "86 Orto."

"Good girl. Now you can be my wife." Pei Yi seemed extremely happy. He laughed out loud, picked up Su Zibao who was sitting on his lap and walked out the door.

Su Zibao was surprised, are they gonna have sex?

"Where are we going?"

"Getting the marriage certificate."

With Su Zibao in his arms, Pei Yi walked into his pack of friends, and their jaws dropped. Song Yingjie didn't know what was going on inside, and asked, "Mr. Pei, where are you off to??"

Pei Yi's voice was low and magnetic, "Civil Affairs Bureau."

Song Yingjie was struck dumb, but the words keep bashing his ears,"We’re gonna have the wedding ceremony as planned. Move your asses and keep our guests up to date. I don’t want people to misunderstand my new bride."

"Roger that." Although Song Yingjie was puzzled, he responded quickly and carried out his orders with promptness.

When she emerged from the bureau, holding a red certificate the size of her palm, color seems to be drained from her face.

In her former life, her parents had always hoped that she could get married. For Xia Chengye, she had to keep everything from them.

When she first dated Xia Chengye, she was but a young adult. She stood by his side for 8 long years and never stopped dreaming of walking down the aisle with him. Eight long years, from a young adult to a mature woman. What did she get for all that? His engagement with another woman and the terrible death of her parents.

Mom, dad, I'm sorry, I'm finally married now. If you can see me now in heaven, please bless me. I have to kill Xia Chengye with my own hands.

"That’s what you wanted, right? So why the face?" Pei Yi frowned.

Su Zibao played dumb, hiding all that hatred and calculation, and flashed him a big smile, "Oh, I just thought about my grandpa. You know how he wanted to see me get married. I feel so bad that he couldn’t be at our wedding. So what now? Go home?"

"Continue the wedding."

1