Chapter 9 That Jerk
138 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When she made sure that no one was watching, Su Zibao lifted her dress and hurried down the stairs.

Su Jiaxin and Han Li were already there, waiting for her. As soon as Su Zibao passed through the door, Han Li lept up, grabbed her hand, and said, "Baby, I miss you so much. They forced you, right? Don’t worry. I’ll get you out of here."

He sounded sincere, but his eyes, when they swept across her wedding dress and jewelry, glittered with lust and greed. He tried to hide it, but Su Zibao still managed to find him out.

She was right about him all along. He tricked the former Su Zibao into falling in love with him and tried to swindle money out of her.

"Let go." Su Zibao shoved him aside, took a step back, and said, "Han Li, I'm married. We’re over. Just so you know, don’t think of going behind my back on my wedding day."

Before Su Zibao could finish, Han Li said affectionately, "Are you mad at me, baby? Did I do something wrong? Just tell me. Don’t ice me. I know you. You love me. Remember what you said? If you’re getting married one day, but not to me, you made me promise to snatch you over. And that would be the happiest day of your life. Now I’m here, ready to take you away. Baby, I’ll make you the happiest woman in the whole world.

For God’s sake, he was indeed trying to ruin her wedding. She can’t believe Su Zibao. So she was a brain-dead girl who had read too many romance novels for her own good. Who in her right sense would think the bride getting snatched away on her wedding day is romantic?

Moreover, all the fake affection on Han Li's face made Su Zibao sick. She was killed by her boyfriend, "the love of her life". If she falls for that again, she must be the stupidest woman on the face of the planet.

"The Su Zibao you know was dead. Now I’m Pei Yi's wife. I have absolutely no feelings left for you. So forget it. " Su Zibao creased her eyebrows, stared at Han Li, and warned, "A word of warning, I’m married. It’s a done deal. Nothing you can do to change it. So whatever you were planning to do, you can forget it. If you dare to make trouble, I’ll personally make sure that you and your entire family be forced out of the city. You don’t want that, do you?”

Su Zibao has decided to marry Pei Yi, get the dowry, and then deal with Xia Chengye. She won't tolerate whoever gets in her way.

The person in front of him changed utterly. She used to shower him with her love.

Han Li used to look down on this scumbag, but at this moment, he felt that she was so dazzling and charming, way out of his league.

No! No way! Han Li couldn't believe it. He spent a year trying to score with her, trying his best to make her fall in love with him. What happened to her?!

No! F*cking no.

"Baby, I know you’re doing this for my sake. You are afraid that they’ll give me a hard time and get rid of me. But I’m not afraid of them. I’m willing to sacrifice everything just to be with you. I don’t want anyone but you." Han Li tried his best to squeeze out a smile, keeping up his act.

Su Zibao felt sickened, but Su Jiaxin, on the other hand, was almost moved to tears. She plucked at Su Zibao’s sleeve and said, "Sis, I know he’s good for nothing, but I kind of like that he’s a fool for love. "

"Shut up and stay out of this." Su Zibao glared at Su Jiaxin, swiveled on her heels, and said, "Han Li, I’m no fool. We are both adults here. You think I know nothing about your little plan?"

Han Li was struck dumb, "What?"

"Yes, not only do I know that you got near me on purpose, but I also know that my step-brother and sister were behind this. " A sneer appeared on Su Zibao's lips. It was a shot in the dark. But she guessed right.

All color seemed to drain from his cheeks, "You knew?! Why didn’t you expose me?"

"I’m just playing you guys. I want to see how far you can go." Su Zibao kept her calm demeanor but swore to get back at them.

"Now I'm going to get married. I don’t have time for your child's game. I’m out." Su Zibao said, getting hold of Su Jiaxin and on her way out.

Now that all cards were on the table, he would be kicked out if he dared to make a scene.

But if it were the former Su Zibao, she would definitely run away with him. She always has a knack for making a fool of herself.

"Su Zibao" Han Li dashed in front of them and blocked their way with that false smile nowhere to be found, and hissed furiously "Su Zibao, I wasted one year on you, and you didn't give me anything in return. It's not fair, I kept you company, I tolerated your bad temper. I tended to your every need. You spoiled, rude, stupid, and self-righteous little prick. I’ve had enough. Fine, you can have your break-up. But I need 5 million in compensation. Otherwise, this is far from over. "

1