Chapter 12 Love for Freedom
123 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wedding went on in an orderly manner, and there were no surprises until the end of the wedding when Su Zibao and Pei Yi returned to their new house.

Yucheng Villas located on Hua'an Street is the most famous villa area in Haicheng, and Yucheng Real Estate is one of the two most famous brands of Pei's family.

The driver was called Pei Xiaochuan, the housekeeper was called Pei An, and there were maids in the villa, but only Pei Yi and Su Zibao were the masters in this house. Su Zibao was relieved. Fortunately, Pei Yi didn't live in the Pei family's old house because of his "love for freedom", otherwise Su Zibao would not know what to do when all those in-laws living in close quarters are thrust upon her.

After returning to the villa, Su Zibao picked out a simple white slim dress from his closet and put it on. After touring around the house without seeing Pei Yi, Su Zibao wondered if he had gone out.

The master bedroom is very large, simple with good taste and the most exaggerated thing is that the bed is two or three meters wide. It can be seen that Pei Yi is a person who pays great attention to the quality of life.

She was really tired after tossing around for a whole day, but she was not used to sleeping without removing her makeup. She stumbled towards the bathroom in the master bedroom. Just as she put her hand on the handle, the bathroom door suddenly swung open. Her eyes fell on a white male body, naked to the waist. Pei Yi and Su Zibao gazed into each other's eyes and time seemed to stop.

"Trying to get a peek at this?" Pei Yi sized Su Zibao up, with a sinister smile on his lips.

Su Zibao blushed. She just came in and didn't even know he was in the bathroom.

She was still reeling from the shock and had realized that her nose could almost make contact with his eight-pack abs. Pei Yi's skin was fair and strong like a sculpture. His upper body was naked wrapped with a white towel. He just walked out of a shower. She could smell the scent of shower gel. The water droplets streaming down from his torso are sexy and seductive, not to mention the dizzying smell of male hormones.

"No, I'm here to remove my makeup" Su Zibao explained and raised the makeup remover in her hand.

Pei Yi leaned slightly forward, his lips pressed against Su Zibao's earlobe, "I don't mind your peeking."

The heat he exhaled made Su Zibao's face go all numb. She quickly took a step back. The wet water vapor on the bathroom floor made Su Zibao slip. She reached out to steady herself but Pei Yi's skin was so slippery that it didn't stop her until her hand gripped the edge of his bath towel. She pulled herself up and said, "No one's peeking, all right?"

Before she could finish speaking, Su Zibao, who was unsteady on her feet, lost her hold and slammed to the ground.

Pei Yi just threw the bath towel over. Now Su Zibao completely pulled it off, and Pei Yi was completely naked.

That's when she saw everything.

Pei Yi was obviously stunned, and then the smile on his face became even bigger. And he wasn't embarrassed or anything like that. He lent her his hand, "Okay, you just ripped off my bath towel. Still, you can't deny all you want. why don't I? I have no idea you're this horny. "

Su Zibao hurled the bath towel back at him and did not dare to take Pei Yi's hand, so she struggled up and darted out of the bathroom.

On their first night as a married couple, she saw him naked.

When Pei Yi wrapped the towel around again and came out, he saw that his wife was sitting beside the bed with her face as red as a red apple, like a flower bud waiting to bloom under the lavender light.

"I really didn't mean it just now." Su Zibao blurted out as soon as he saw Pei Yi coming out, "Don't get me wrong. I just don't see you that way. We signed a contract. Nothing will happen unless we both want to, so I'll go sleep next door tonight."

Pei Yi looked at Su Zibao playfully and suddenly wanted to tease her, "Okay, no problem. But you saw my body. What should you give me in return?"

"In return? What??" Su Zibao was struck dumb.

Pei Yi nodded as if that's the way it is, "The least you can do is let me see you naked."

"Shame!" Su Zibao was embarrassed and angry.

Pei Yi nodded in agreement, looked at Su Zibao, and conceded, "Indeed you were. LOL"

Su Zibao glared at Pei Yi angrily, but she also understood that he was teasing her. Now she had married him, it seems that her married life will not be as uneventful as she thought.

She seems to have brought all this embarrassment on herself.

Just at this moment, a maid knocked on the door holding Pei Yi's mobile phone left in the living room and said, "Master, Mr. Song is on the line."

Pei Yi picked up the phone and chimed in coolly, "Song Yingjie, It's my honeymoon. You better have something urgent."

"Am I interrupting? " Song Yingjie on the other end of the phone teased and suddenly said in a more serious tone, "Mr. Pei, I just found out that Luo Bingwan committed suicide. I have already sent a doctor over. Will you pop over to check on her? If you aren't available, I totally understand. I mean, it's your wedding night. I can take care of it."

Su Zibao couldn't hear what Song Yingjie said, and could only see the smile on Pei Yi's face solidified, "I'm on my way."

"What happened?" Su Zibao asked.

Pei Yi got up, and flicked Su Zibao's forehead with his index finger, with a hint of a smile, "Why? You're checking up on me? "

"Of course not. Why should I?" Su Zibao shrugged. They agreed to stay out of each other's affairs.

Moreover, she sensed a bit of stiffness in his smile.

1