Chapter 13 Luo Bingwan, I’m Married
128 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Villa, Lotus community.

Luo Bingwan is now the biggest pop star in Emperor Media, and this is her secret residence. The show biz is never short of talent. The reason why Luo Bingwan can shoot to fame in such a short time is that she is also a brilliant songwriter. With her looks, her angelic voice, and her poetic lyrics, no wonder she’s a phenom.

Although she is aloof and arrogant, she is extremely talented, and Emperor Media is willing to spend a lot of money to train and promote her, and her fans enjoy her aloofness.

When Pei Yi arrived, the doctor had already helped her bandage the wound on her wrist and given her nutrition injections. Because she is a public figure now, if she is sent directly to the hospital, she would be all over the news tomorrow.

Song Yingjie smiled wryly, "I really don't know what’s she thinking. The doctor found no sign of depression, so why did she attempt suicide? Mr. Pei, it shouldn't be because of you, right?"

Pei Yi is the CEO of Emperor Media, and Luo Bingwan is the grande dame of Emperor Media. It's only natural that there are rumors about them going out.

Pei Yi glanced at Luo Bingwan who was lying on the bed and said to the others, "You go out first."

Song Yingjie patted his shoulder but left without leaving a word.

"It’s your wedding night. You just came over and left her? She’ll be mad at you, won’t she?" Luo Bingwan is a beautiful woman, very good-looking, but she looks cold like stone.

Pei Yi sat beside her bed and asked, "What do you want?"

"I just want to see, if I commit suicide, will you still be able to go to bed with another woman with peace of mind?" Luo Bingwan stared at Pei Yi, her beautiful eyes misted, she grabbed the remote control beside the bed and pressed the button, the LCD screen on the wall immediately started broadcasting news.

It was the live broadcast about his wedding and the picture of him carrying Su Zibao to the ship.

Luo Bingwan watched it at least ten times.

Pei Yi frowned and said indifferently, "Luo Bingwan, I'm married."

I'm married. That’s all he has to say.

"So what? You don't like her. You don't like her at all. It's just business. Everyone knows it. Pei Yi, don't delude yourself." Luo Bingwan clenched her fists and responded tetchily.

The hint of a mocking smile crosses his face, "So what? That doesn’t mean I like you. Don’t flatter yourself."

"If you don't like me, why did you leave your new bride and come visit me when you heard the news of my suicide? I can see you’re worried about me. If you didn't like me, why would you sleep with all the women in Haicheng except me? I’m different. You know it." Luo Bingwan nodded affirmatively.

Pei Yi stood up and looked down at her, "I came to see you because you’re my cash cow. It’s just working. By the way, there’s something I need to make clear to you. if a man has no desire to sleep with a woman, do you think that means he loves her?"

It struck her like a heavy blow. Luo Bingwan knew she lost completely.

"Don't be so naive, Luo Bingwan, act more like an adult." Pei Yi left these words, swiveled on his heels, and strode out of the room.

Luo Bingwan watched him striding out, tears couldn't help falling, Pei Yi, you loved me. I know you did. 

"Ero, you need to come over here right now. She’s very unstable. Stop all your work." Pei Yi hung up the phone and said to Song Yingjie who was sitting in the living room eating fruit: "Cancel Luo Bingwan's itineraries for the next two weeks and get her a trip out of the country. Ero will be with her."

Eero is Pei Yi's doctor.

Song Yingjie chewed on the oranges, and tutted, "Honestly, I really don't understand what were you thinking. if you don't like her, why did you spare no effort and money to train and promote her? The minute you heard about her suicide, you raced over, leaving your new bride behind. And now you give her a two-week leave and send her on a trip with your doctor catering to her every need. You’ve been really sweet to her. If I were a woman, I would want to marry you. 

But if you like her, even if marrying someone from show biz is against family rules, I don’t think you will just cave in and accept it. I'm really confused."

Pei Yi glanced at him, his eyes murderous and awe-inspiring, not like his usual self. Song Yingjie choked on the orange juice, his face red from coughing, and he didn't dare to say more, "I'll sort it out right away"

He swiped out his mobile phone and dialed a number, "Jin, is that you? Postpone all Luo Bingyan’s arrangements scheduled for the next two weeks. Just get it done. I don’t care about the consequences. Pension? Fine, the company will pay. Yeah, no more questions."

1