Chapter 15 The Dowry She Can’t Get Her Hands On
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This dowry is divided into two parts. The first part is real estate worth 50 million yuan, deposits of 50 million yuan, and 25% of the shares from the Su Group. These real estates include houses, forests, and land. The title deeds and ownership certificates together with 50 million deposits are stored in Swiss banks, and the shares will generate income every year, managed by a professional and deposited in your Swiss account." Su Zibao was stunned to hear this.

She knows her family is rich, but she has no idea they’re Richie Rich rich. No wonder they’re one of the wealthiest and oldest families in Haicheng. 50 million in real estate plus 50 million deposits are 100 million, not to mention 25% of the shares, which can bring in millions every year.

As long as the Su Group does not go bankrupt, she can get her share in years to come. Even if Su Zibao doesn't do anything from now on, she has an annual income of millions.

Of course, these are now the joint property of the husband and wife, but it is no problem to support her and Pei Yi.

"Your 100 million real estate and deposits, we have arranged overseas financial planners to take care of them. The annual income is not as good as dividends, but there should be a lot of them. It is more than the interest rate increase of the bank." Lin Xuejiao added, "The second part is an investment fund of 200 million yuan. In the name of you and your husband, you entrust the Su Group to cooperate with Pei's Yucheng Real Estate to carry out a business investment plan. You and Pei Yi together get 70% of the revenue, and Su Group and Yucheng Group get 15% respectively. You and Pei Yi can just sit on your hands and wait for the money to come rolling in. Su The Group and Yucheng Real Estate will handle the investment part of the deal." Lin Xuejiao stroked Su Zibao's hair and said, "Don't you worry, honey. I’ve got it all sorted out for you."

Su Zibao was dumbfounded. An investment of 200 million yuan, the real estate worth 100 million yuan, and 25% of Su's Group shares were her dowry.

No. No. No one said anything about her disposing of her dowry all she wants. In other words, these things are hers in name, but not in practice.

"Mom, you forgot to tell me PIN." Su Zibao looked innocent.

Su Jianguo said with a stern tone, "I know what you’re up to. You listen to me, don’t get any ideas. You can't use any of that until you are thirty. Su Group's annual dividends are also deposited to that bank account. Your finance manager will transfer 100,000 yuan to your personal account every month. I know how extravagant you can be. if left to your own devices, you’ll splurge it all in no time."

No way? She can’t get her hands on it, so how on earth could she establish a foothold in show biz and do battles with Xia Chengye?

"I promise I won’t waste a penny, I want to start a business," Su Zibao said with all the sincerity she could summon.

Su Jianguo was merciless, "No, don’t talk nonsense. You haven't graduated from college, and you haven't worked a single day. And you talk about starting your own business?"

"Mom" Su Zibao knew that her dad had put his foot down, so she looked at her mother pitifully.

But she didn't expect that Lin Xuejiao, who dotes on Su Zibao, would side with Su Jianguo on this issue, "No, not gonna happen, honey. I can promise your many things, but not this. If you’re short of money, I’ll call your finance manager to up your allowance, but you can't start a business. Baby, you’re not ready for this. It’s brutal. Be good and listen to us. I will take you out shopping later, and buy whatever you fancy. I’ll pay."

"Mom, what about me." Su Jiaxin butted in and raised her hand.

Lin Xuejiao laughed, "Okay, let's all go."

Su Zibao sighed, yeah. Sounds about right. Judging by what the former Su Zibao had done, they would totally lose their mind if they agreed to her request.

But without the seed money, how would she take down Xia Chengye? By selling songs? But that would take ages. She only gets three years to carry out her revenge. She simply couldn’t afford to wait that long.

During breakfast, Su Zibao tried everything in her power to talk them around, but to no avail. Her parents refused to budge an inch, and even Su Jiaxin took their side. Su Zibao finally understood that the 100 million yuan in real estate and deposits was her parents' insurance money to ensure that she could be well off for the rest of her life.

But she guesses she could do something with that 200 million investment.

1