Ch. 2 Secondary introductions.
299 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
**From this chapter I will be posting every 4-5 days. This is mostly because of school, and my personal life. Sorry for the inconvenience, but now everybody reading this knows when to look for the next chapter.**

I looked around frantically, trying to figure out, what exactly happened to me. The only thing, other than the forest, was a young woman, around my age, kneeling on the forest floor. 
I noticed she was asleep, so I didn't disturb her; it was better for me, since I had more time, to think about this. 
I was thinking, but I couldn't arrive at a conclusion, that would satisfy me. 
That was until I heard grunts from the woman. 
"Where am I? What happened?" 
Great. Now that she is awake, it will just be harder to think up a conclusion, which means, that a solution will be almost impossible to make. 
"I don't know where we are, but I know one thing, we were teleported somewhere by a 'greater teleportation' spell." I answered as best as I could to calm her down a bit. That did not really work. 
"Wh-Who are you?! What do you want from me?! Please don't hurt me!" 
Even better, now she's terrified! I won't be able to get any information if this continues.
"Wait a second... a-are you perhaps Kore Astaseul?" 
'What? How did she know my name?' I thought to myself. I didn't know anyone looking like her. But when I looked at her, I noticed she looked a lot like the new guy at the academy. 
I calmed down, and said "Yes, I am, but who are you?" 
This seemed to surprise her quite a bit, and she sat there looking completely dumbfounded. "W-What do you mean? I'm the one you met earlier today, Demuirge Chauvet." 
"I see, but have you noticed that you are a woman? Your tricks have no effect on me" I stood my ground confidently, trying to get her to confess everything she knows. 
"W-what? I'm a what now? Wait.. Oh my god! My voice, my body!" she said this all looking at herself, as if she was seeing and hearing herself for the first time. 
This is getting ridiculous, because she really seems to believe, that she was that Demuirge guy. I have a strategy for people like her. 
"Tell me exactly what we were doing right before we got teleported here."
She thought for a bit about it, and then replied "We were walking around the janitors closet, because you were giving me a tour around the school, since I am a new student" 
Ok, I still don't really believe her, but that is as good as possible, taking into account the fact that we don't really know eachother. 
But we still need to figure out what the hell happened to him, or her, or whatever. 
"Umm Miss Astaseul?" 
'What now?' "Yes?" 
"Did you notice you look different too?" 
 What? "What the hell do you mean?"
4