Ch. 3 The worst day of my life
262 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ok. This is bad. If Demiurge turned into a woman, then did I turn into a man?" 

My thoughts were swirling in circles, until I looked at myself. "Ok, no man body here."I thought. Honestly I should have known it didn't happen, because my voice didn't get any lower, but instead went higher, and became more melodious. 

After that, I asked Demiurge, who was now running his..? Her? Their hands over their body, seemingly taking in the experience, "Hey Demiurge, can you tell me what I look like?" 

"Y-yes of course! Umm, you look, I guess, kinda glowy? Your hair is golden, like litteral gold. Also your eyes are this amber gold" 

"Glowy? The hell does that mean?" 

Their answer was not that surprising "Like a glowing aura, you know?" 

"Right... Do you think something else about us changed?" 

"No? At least I don't think so? Wait... I think my curse just got a bit stronger..."

Well that definitely surprised me. They had a curse? This could prove to be lethal... "What kind of curse?" 

"Oh, just a little prank from a friend. They made it so that my hair turns white at certain lenght. Its not that bad of a curse."

Ok, crisis averted. Now what to do... 

"H-hey miss Astaseul?" they looked like they had found something out. 

"Yes, Demiurge?" 

"I had thought about it for a bit, and I think we might have ascended." 

"And how for the love of all the living beings did you come to that conclusion? I mean, is there anything more absurd?" was the only thought that came to my mind, and came out of my mouth. 

"Well, those, who remember their past lives, have been noted to have changed forms, species, or races. This happened to us. Also, we are in an undisclosed location, with no knowledge of what happened to bring us here."

They were right. The first thing has happened to many Ascended. The second, happened to all Ascended. The only thing that would prove that we have ascended was... 

"Status" 

And a transparent plate made of unknown material appeared before me. Oh god no. Oh dear goddess of life and death, no. Please no. This should not have happened. I don't want to be well known. This may as well be considered the worst day of my life. 

4