Ch. 9 Second step to power.
87 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we bought a room for the night and went in there, I remembered that we have not spent any skill points.

Since I had 2.7 skill points, I definitely could have bought at least one skill with them. I didn't know how many points had Pearl though. 

So, I decided to ask her, "Hey, Pearl, how many skill points do you have?" 

"I have 2.1 skill points. Why do you need to know?" 

She was streched out on her bed, looking as if she was sleeping, but when she was answering me, she rolled onto her right side and looked me in the eye. It was... no matter. 

"I figured we could buy some skills for tomorrow. It would strenghten us, and we would both be more versatile."

She perked up a bit, and started rising up, to end up in a sitting position. "That is a really good idea. I remember there was a skill I wanted to buy, but it was for two points."

"Then you can buy that skill, and it will most likely help us both." 

Both of us then opened our statuses,. 

************

Name: Kore Astaseul

Species: Humonculus

Race: Starshaped

Level: 8

Class: Monk lvl.11

Subclass: Mage lvl.10

Current state: Very tired

**Overall stats**

Health: 72/72

Stamina: 56/56

Mana: 62/62

Attack: 87

Defense: 53

Agility: 82

Dexterity: 61

Endurance: 64

Magic attack: 83

Magic defense: 65

Casting speed: 71

**Skills**

Light infusion lvl. 13

Skill points: 2.7

[Skill store] 

************

Have my stats really risen up like this? That was nice. Anyway, I clicked on the skill store button, and this popped up:

************

Available skills:

1. Light bullet lvl.1   [1 point] 

2. Light shield lvl.1   [1 point] 

3. Light burst lvl.1   [1 point] 

4. Light bomb lvl.1   [1 point] 

5. Light modification lvl.1   [1 point] 

6. Lesser heal lvl.1   [1 point] 

************

I decided to buy two skills, 'Light shield', and 'Light burst'. 

I figured, that with these skills, I will be able to damage my opponents more, and I will not take as much damage as well. I also thought about using both these new skills together, to make an explosive shield. 

"Miss Astase-" Pearl started, but I cut her off with my own sentence "You can just call me Kore." 

"Right, um, Kore, I bought the skill, it's called 'Blood construct', but my first skill was integrated into it. Is that bad?" 

"I suppose it's actually better. Your new skill should have leveled up a bit, and your old skill should now be apart of that skill, letting you make those claws without the use of that skill, which means leveling up only one of them. Hope that explains it."

"What you said just now, was too complicated for me to undertand, Miss Asta-, Kore, but I think I figured out the most important things."

"Good. But now let's go to sleep, Im tired. Goodnight, Pearl." 

"Goodnight Kore."

2