Chapter 1
108 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Xin! Xin!"

Why... why wake me on such a beautiful morning?

"What do you want Yin?"

The young girl laughed. Showing off her beauty. Why is it everyone in this world is beautiful or handsome!

Shoa Xin couldn't help but lament at his own fate of being ugly. 

"Come on get up, the Village Tournament is coming up today! I hear that Lin Biji is coming."

Ah yes, Lin Biji. The girl I saved, daughter of the head of the Biji clan, the most annoying girl in the village. Also the most cold hearted person in the village. I mean she could have atleast said thanks. I suppose everything worked out alright in the end... although only having a thirty year life expectancy is pretty rough. But I am living well through it.

"Hey are you listening!"

"Ah, no. Sorry Yin."

She rolled her eye, "Just get ready Xin. The tournament is in an hour!"

"Fine.. I will get ready."

Finally satisfied she leaves the room. Man I need to sleep, my excercises kept me up till midnight. 

In Shoa Xins past life as Mat Williams he was serving as an American Marine, most of his daily training is basically runs and push ups. He didn't really qualify for becoming a marine, but he did try his best. But he wasn't put into service due to how bad he was with a gun. He had 23 out of 23 friendly fire incidents in practice. Every bullet he fired would either ricochet or jam in the chamber and go off later. He did great in all other fields however. Eventually he went home, got a hard job, and eventually died from stress. So now hes aiming at a stress free life in this new world. It hasn't been going too well.

Eventually Shoa Xin put on some summer clothes and headed out. The tournament was a big deal afterall. 

The Tournament of Yellow Song Village was a simple but important affair, it decided the ticket to the Cultivation Clan meetup. Which meant whoever won would go with the Biji clan to the Summit and might be chosen to join one of the Great Cultivation sects. This was a big deal for every youth in the Village except for Shoa Xin. 

Following the simple dirt paths through the buildings it didn't take long for Shoa Xin to arrive at the tournament event. A small arena had been built. Even after living here for a while Shoa Xin was amazed at how simple things were here compared to his previous life. 

Then he saw Vie Yin. The morning intruder to his small room. She was pretty with shimmering light blue eyes, black hair, and a light blush against her skin. Today she had chosen to wear a simple yellow dress. She seems to be trying to attract someone today. 

"Your dressed up today Yin, who are you trying to impress?"

"Jiang Tang is coming to the tournament today!"

Ah Jiang Tang. The most popular guy in the village. Since everyone looks beautiful or handsome he greatly stands out. Shoa Xin had met him once. The kids aura screamed PROTAGONIST. At him. Shao Xin didn't like to think about Jiang Tang due to his attitude. Jiang Tang was once the trash of the Biji Clan but a few years ago he started improving like crazy. 

He trounced the others in the inner clan tournament and was now one of the youngest judges for the Village Tournament. Along with Elder Fang and Elder Fist. 

Soon everyone took a seat around the simple stone arena. The organizers started the get all the youths together. Including Shoa Xin. Despite his disability he was still required to atleast try. Many expected him to simply fail. He may be strong for someone with a broken Core, but he still couldn't train to the second level of the Beginners realm. 

Shoa Xin, sat waiting his turn, when a shining golden box appeared in front of his eyes.

[Greetings host. I am the Path to Godhood System.]

... Golden Finger is late. 

[Quest Issued: Win the Yellow Song Tournament]

[Failure Penalty: Possible enslavement of everyone within the low continent in 15 years.]

WHY!

[Issuing Beginners Package]

[Golden Eye Technique]

[40 Store Points]

Well.... what's the Golden Eye Technique. 

[Predict others movement and see flaws.]

Well... maybe I can do this? 

(Sandbox System Online. Ready to Play Host)

A green box appears over the golden one. 

(A Message: eh, sorry I wasn't able to help you in your previous life. So I decided to reincarnate you, ofcourse I couldn't just do that so heres the Sandbox System. Hopefully it let's you enjoy life a bit more. Sincerely -Chaos Lord of Earth)

...

Well then. Now I got two systems. 

[?]

(Affirmative host! Hm, seems you have decided to fight in the tournament. Enabling Sandbox Mode.)

Elements went through Shoa Xins head. Suddenly he understood, he could manipulate everything within a foot of him, all elements... including people.

Wow. That's powerful. 

(Sandbox Mode will grow more powerful overtime as well, eventually you will be able to manipulate the entire world on a fundamental level.)

"Shoa Xin vs Sen Nan."

0