Chapter 2
111 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shao Xin was extremely annoyed. 

How come I was called so early?!

(Unfortunately I am not useful right now host.)

Huh? Can't you manipulate everything within a foot of me?

(Affirmative, but I am only level one. That means we can only move one element at a time and it will take time to move. About one centimeter per three minutes. )

Thats... actually a lot less useful than the Golden Eyes.

( :( I am sorry host. I wasn't made solely for combat, I was made so you would live a happy life this time. With this you would be able to make tools and items more easily that would ease your life. It is useful for killing things though!)

Maybe, but this is a spark, I'm not allowed to kill the other party. Eh. Do you have a shop too Sandbox System?

Shao Xin  stood opposite of the youth. 

(Affirmative! But I can only get into it at level three.)

[Why am I getting ignored?]

It's time to begin. 

"You should surrender Shao Xin. No one will blame you."

I smile, Sen Nan still cares for me for some reason. I am really well liked in this world huh. 

"Alright, but you know I am not going to do that."

Sen Nan sighed. "Yeah, I know."

Sen Nan enters a martial stance, while Shao Xin enters a boxing stance. 

Then the fight begins. 

Shao Xins invokes Golden Eyes. Using simple movements he avoids the dance like attacks of Sen Nan. The three observing judges eyes light up.

Some of the observers start speaking.

"It seems that Shao Xin advanced in his physical cultivation."

"How is he dodging all of Sen Nans attacks?"

"Shao Xins core may have been broken, but he was still talented in fighting, while his Martial Arts may be simple, all martial arts start that way. Still it's rather crude."

Meanwhile Sen Nan was amazed. While he had fought Shao Xin before and knew of his unorthodox method of combat, he wasn't this skilled at dodging attacks before. 

(Go! Punch Punch! So exciting ah!)

[Can't you be quiet? Host is trying to concentrate.]

(Shut up old fart!)

[Old fart?!?]

(Your nearly two thousand years old! Of course your an old fart!)

[I am a rather young system mind you! Your just an arrogant child!]

Can you both be quiet! Your taking the seriousness from this situation!

(That means I am fulfilling my task! Being serious makes you stressed!)

I need to finish this.

(Ah, alright. Aim for the area just below the neck to the right... actually I will highlight it for you.)

Shao Xin aims there with his next punch. Sen Nan actually visibly panics. Dodging backward with near double the speed. 

What. Sandbox System, what did we just target?

(His weak point ofcourse. Hitting that spot while he's level 5 or below in the rookie level will flat out knock him out. Ofcourse he knows this though. Too bad he was holding back, or that would have been your win.)

You have this ability?

(I see everything within a foot of you.)

Oh. 

Then I just need to hit him in that point huh. Shouldn't be to hard. 

(HAHAHAHA! At your level? With the strength you have?)

How do you suggest I win then! 

(Hm. Well, I would use sandbox to control the oxygen around my body and form a shield. While flammable, it is enough to protect from harm. The only problem is that while we could form a shield, we wouldn't be able to move though. Unless we formed the shield in patches!)

Wouldn't that reveal that I have something wrong with me?

(Mhm. True. Welp. Dodge.)

After narrowly avoiding an attack from Sen Nan, Shao Xin asked the Path to Godhood System. 

[Hmm. I have nothing.]

(I got it! Lure him to the edge of the stage, let him hit you but form a shield before he hits, then throw him off the stage! You could claim physical strength.)

[Surprisingly enough. Sand has a good idea.]

(o_o)

Stop that. But it is a good plan. 

(But he insulted meh!)

Be good.

After a few more exchanges Shao Xin slowly pulls Sen Nan to the edge. Eventually, believing he could win Sen Nan rushed Shao Xin, who proceeded to tank, and toss Sen Nan over him, onto the ground. Making the battle end in Shao Xins favor. 

(We really need to upgrade your clothes.)

What's wrong with my clothes!

(No protection. No armor. You have the Sandbox System! We need to craft some steel fiber! It would take a while to knit the steel together, but having armor would be worth it!)

Wouldn't that restrict my movements?

(Your movements already suck. While boxing is popular in America, this seems to be some sort of eastern fantasy world. Which means cultivation! Cold chicks! And extremely advanced movesets that make absolute no sense!)

...

(Hey Gold, got any techniques that host can practice without a core?)

[Not really. He can barely use the Golden Eyes without a core.]

(We really need to fix that... hm. For now I guess you should rely on external items and physical body strength. Think of it this way, you would be training your body and strengthening yourself practically all the time.)

Alright. We just need resources then. 

0