Ch 4. The Tower
121 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"..."

What should I say?

The situation was already a bit awkward. What excuse can I give for the tent in my pants?!

But surely my body is really honest. At that time, I wasn't even thinking about it, but my body still reacted to it.

'That feeling...'

I could remember the smell, and the warmth of Asuna and the soft texture of chest as she pressed it on my chest.

Ting!

And the erection which was about to calm down stood up once again with all glory.

I just tried to settle it somehow, but the more I think about it the more it hardens.

'Damn!'

Meanwhile...

'This feeling...'

Asuna who stood behind Ren just blushed as she remembered the contact with him.

Her heartbeat started to speed up as she thought of it. It would lying to say that she didn't have any positive feelings towards Ren.

After all, he saved her while putting his own life in danger.

It is indeed cliche, but that move kind of made her have a bit of positive feelings towards him.

It hasn't reached to the mark of love, but at least she who didn't knew much about him is interested in him.

That courage he showed her in the moments of peril truly made her heart moved. She could never do that in her life.

People think that rich people live peacefully. But that's wrong.

Poor people has their own troubles and the rich people have their own.

Being a sole daughter of a very rich family, Asuna is groomed as a chip for marriage. Her father is the CEO of the one of the leading electronics manufacturing company - Rect Inc. which is quite famous.

She already has a fiance much older than her, and her marriage has already been decided.

Unlike normal students, she has to carry an impeccable aura to make her upto her status, which didn't let her have any proper friends.

And the result, in the time of danger nobody helped her.

'It was frightening when those creatures pounced on me.'

But Ren, a normal person who didn't had much presence in the class saved her.

Even though everyone ran away, even she thought of wanting to run away leaving him behind.

When life is on the line, that's when people show their true nature.

But her fear overwhelmed her making her unable to run. And she sat down on the ground.

And because of that she could look at him, fighting goblins which such courage. Indeed he was also afraid, but despite that he fought and he won.

That look of his... Asuna admired it. She wanted to become like that. Someone who can face adversaries by themselves.

She wanted a change in herself and in her life.

And it was granted.

The chance for Ren to do something out of his boring life and for Asuna to change and become something else.

---

"That... Are you kidding me?"

I looked out of the window for the first time since that earthquake couldn't believe in my eyes.

"Is that a tower?"

Asuna came soon after listening to my surprised voice, and she also looked outside.

There was a huge tall tower which seemed to be so tall that it pierced through the sky.

"Was that earthquake is a result of it?"

I couldn't believe my eyes. A tower which erupted out of nowhere.

Isn't it just like the mangas and webtoons in previous world?

A tower with floors and players who climb it with the notion to gain their wishes.

"First gates and now towers!"

"Kobayashi-kun."

I looked at Asuna who seemed to genuinely scared because of the sudden catastrophic events which seemed to be remembered in the human history.

I am alright because of my previous life which kind of makes me perceive this world from a 3rd person perspective.

I am not proud of that, and it's not like I think this world as an game but it's just a habit formed because of my previous life memories. It's a bad habit but in critical times it makes a bit easier for me to control my mind.

It helps to gain a rational point of view in most cases. Like the one from the goblin gate.

If I wasn't aware of the fact that I am an reincarnator, then for sure I would have never took the chance to kill them.

Then suddenly a loud rumble vibrated through the air. I thought whether the earthquake would occur once again.

But it was not an earthquake. But something else. It was a revelation.

[What do you want? Power? Riches? Miracles? All can be gained in the Tower! Climb up and gain anything you want! And save the world you want from the invasion of the other worlds! Good Luck, Chosen Ones!]

"Did you hear it, Yuuki-san?"

"Yes."

"It seems the world is going to change, Yuuki-san."

"Mmm."

Both of us didn't even need to say anything. Because we both realised that the world I going to change from now onwards.

"By the way, you can call me Ren."

"Huh?"

"I-Its just not convienient to call such a long name, right?"

Is I am too hasty? Is she angry? But it seems she is surprised.

"Alright. Then you can call me, Asuna, Ren-kun."

"Whoo~"

What is this? Something fluttered as she called me by my name.

Is this what they call being a simp? 

To be truth, I am isn't that crazy over girls. After all, my heart is in the second dimension.

I always wondered why I can't just break through that tiny screen.

And maybe my obsession made me reincarnated in the second dimension.

And that now I am here by wonders, seeing Asuna calling me is like the dream of my dreams.

'Is she...'

I couldn't help but gulp at the expectation of having her as my wife.

"It seems I am thinking too much."

"Hmm? What are you thinking too much, Ren-kun?"

"Hehehe... It's nothing, Asuna."

Her face blushed at my call, but I guess girls are more reserved about their name.

6