Ch 10. Rewards(1)
108 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a sudden time, finally a gift appeared on the window and it opened revealing the reward inside it.

And the thing that came out of it...

"Just a piece of paper?"

==

Item - Advance Entry Ticket x1

Description - Just tear it, and the player can enter to the next floor regardless of the time limit.

==

"Time limit? Does the tower has a time limit?"

That's when I looked at the sky and could find a timer just like in the tutorial.

But the time in it was significantly different.

Timer - 7 days, 19 hours, 25 minutes, 05 seconds

"So after clearing a floor, it takes a period of time to open another one."

I didn't catch the logic behind it, but I didn't had any problem with it.

And with the ticket, I can easily enter the floor faster than anybody else.

Anyone with common sense should be able to figure it out. That in the race of climbing, the first one is usually the winner.

I got this reward because I was first to clear the tutorial. So, in the end the conquering the tower will also become a competition.

The risks are high, but the benefits aren't small. With the rewards, I guess the player will realise that the existence of towers and gates in the outside world will change the normality of the world.

The tower didn't seem to forcefully teleport me out, so I thought of taking a bit of time to carefully look at all the functions of the status.

Before I opened it in midst of the tutorial, so I closed it just after looking the minimal details.

"Let's start with the skills."

==

Skill Name - 3rd Person's Perspective

Type - Passive (Optional)

Rank - Ex

Availability - Unique 

Description - 

Allows to look at the surroundings from a 3rd person's perspective. It makes the raging emotions to calm down, and helps to make the most rational judgement at critical times.

==

"No matter how much I look at it, I always feel that this ability is a kind of cheat."

Though it doesn't give me direct combat powers, I am quite satisfied with this skill. Only because of it I am able to survive till now.

During that goblin gate incident, if it wasn't for this skill I wouldn't have that courage to clear it.

"That time I wasn't aware of it, but still was able to use it."

It means I always had his skill with me. Maybe that's why I lived a bit detached with this world. 

If that's the case, then won't other people also have some innate skills? They might use it often but don't realise that it is a skill.

"I was able to realise because of this status."

Well, the ones with speciality will enter the tower, so they might also find about it.

For now, I only had two skills but I was a bit doubtful about my second skill - Flow.

"I know the origin of my first skill, but where did I acquire Flow?"

3rd Person's Perspective is a skill that natural because of me being a reincarnator. But how did I acquire Flow?

Moreover it is an unique skill.

"Huh? One more arrow buttons?"

Then I noticed one more arrow buttons on the bottom of the window. It seems there are more to this status.

==

Achievements -

1. The First Player - Given to the first player to cleared a gate.

Rewards - Flow - D (Upgradable)

==

"An achievement?!"

The First Player. It sounded pretty cool to be honest. As for clearing a gate, is it referring to the goblins spawned in the classroom.

"But it just had three goblins in the first place. Is it also considered a gate?"

Maybe, the gate was about to form but I killed the goblins preventing the gate to become a bit bigger.

I am not sure, but it seems pretty doable from a theoritical point.

"Next."

At least I understood about the origin of my skill. And it also made me realise something. That to conquer the tower and clear the gates, I need to accumulate as much skills and as much achievements as fast as possible.

The title of being "First" might bring some rich rewards which aren't available to everyone. 

"I am indeed feeling guilty, but I still intend to use this knowledge to monopolize and gain power."

A perfect protagonist dialogue!

I have seen in many comics and novels, the path of protagonist to gain power. The reason the protagonist is able to gain such a luxurious life is because of his power.

Let the power is in the form of physical, mental or financial. But that's the truth.

"I will not waste those lessons, and walk the path to become stronger for my ambition of the protagonist life!"

Then I looked at the next window after achievements.

==

Rewards Storage -

1. Goblin Ears (E) - x6

2. Rugged Jewelery (F) - x4

3. Old Dagger (E) - x1

4. Treasure Chest (C)- x1

==

"A storage! Is it just like an inventory?"

To confirm my thoughts, I used it and tried to bring out something, like the old dagger.

"Huh?"

But unlike inventory where the item automatically appears in hands, storage was a bit different.

Upon using it, a small portal akin to gate but much smaller appears in front of the player. To take the item out, the player has to put his hand inside and thought of the item putted in the storage, and then player can take it out.

"And I don't think it can be stored back."

And I tried to put the dagger back, but unfortunately it couldn't be stored back in it. It made me realise that this storage is not like inventory.

"Of course, how could tower give such a convience power at free?"

It might look no big deal, but inventory in itself is quite valuable considering living in a modern world.

"And here I even thought of using it in fights."

Using inventory to get the weapons in and out at inconvenience timing to confuse and attack enemies.

Well, that's remain as dream unless I get some reward like inventory.

"But for now let's take a look at this treasure chest."

My eyes gleamed looking at the treasure chest that I took out from the storage. I could kind of guess it as the reward for clearing the gate.

Flow skill is a reward for the achievement, not for the clearance. Then, this treasure chest is the real award for conquering the goblin gate.

And with high hopes, I finally opened the chest.

6