Ch 16. Floor 1 – My Woman
150 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What the hell is this?

The sun was up, making it my first night in this realistic dungeon. But what freaking me out isn't the sun.

It's…

Squeeze!

It's the figure next to me. Beside me was Saeko, sleeping in my arms without any clothes. And for some reason, I am also not wearing any of them.

And upon opening my eyes, my hand was on her left ass cheek, grasping like it was mine and unconsciously before I knew it, I was squeezing it, feeling the texture.

"It's quite soft."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it very much."

I reflexively answered back, only to realise after a second that the other voice wasn't mine.

There was Saeko, full awake who looked at my face with a smile.

"..."

'I am doomed, right?'

"G-Good Morning, Saeko."

I quickly took out my hand before she could cut it down. My eyes unconsciously went to the sheathed sword beside the futon.

'She isn't going to kill me, right?'

"I-I believe we are good friends."

I smiled, trembling at every second, trying my best to present myself as a good person. And looking at my flustered look, she started to giggle.

"Friends? We are no longer friends."

She grabbed my hand and placed it back on her ass cheek and squeezed it. And under my surprised eyes, she declared the most unbelievable words to me.

"Didn't you say it last night? That I am your woman."

'What!!'

"Then…"

She hugged me, pressed her chest on mine and smiled seductively making my hormones outburst.

"Take care of me from now on, Ren."

'What the fuck did I do last night?'

Last Night…

"Thanks, Ren-san."

'It seems she has recovered from it.'

Unlike her previous weak self, Saeko looked a bit free. I don't know if my words have worked permanently, but at least it has done for now.

"No need to thank me. After all, we are fellow weirdos. And you can call me Ren. After all, I kind of called you by your first name."

"Alright, Ren."

"That's right."

"..."

And what now? The silence is making the atmosphere a bit awkward. What should I say? I can't even find a decent topic to start a conversation.

'And I am kind of embarrassed by that speech.'

Even though I said it with a bit of pride, after replaying it in my head I can't help but want to die because of it.

While I was in my own dilemma, Saeko opened her mouth, breaking the awkward silence.

And her words…

"Ren… Does it hurt?"

And her words left me stunned. If she said it normally, I would have assumed she was talking about the injury from the fight. 

"Yes?"

But no! Her finger was pointing at it. It was straight pointing at the tent in my pants.

'What the hell is happening?'

I couldn't believe my eyes. Me, the Lust King - Ren Kobayashi is getting hit by a girl.

'But what should I say to her?'

Yes or No. Once again, I am in a dilemma. The pressure of rejection is too overwhelming.

'Wait!'

I am already known as the Lust King. My reputation is at the bottom, and even in front of Saeko, I have shown my perverted self. Do I have any reason to hold myself back?

'No! This is my only chance to graduate and end my virgin life.'

"Ye–"

And before I could reply, my dick twitched in excitement, showing its excitement to Saeko even before I could.

'This dick of mine…'

But I can't just pass it. Better use it to my advantage.

"See? It really hurts a lot."

"..."

"Pu-haha! You are really true to your desires, Ren."

Saeko laughed after all of it, making me realise the words I said. Damn! My mind was clouded by the anticipation and I let my desires do the talking.

"Don't laugh! I-It's just the way I am. And I didn't expect you to tease me."

I am too embarrassed about it. Just because I am called Lust King doesn't mean I am immune to this type of tease.

Even though I am sure that if opportunity presents, I would reenact this same move again.

"But I wasn't teasing you."

'Hmph! I won't fall for it again.'

But despite my thoughts, I moved my eyes to take a sneak look at her. 

And… this time it was a jackpot.

"Wha?"

'Oh my god! Her figure…'

Saeko looks so seductive. She was sitting with her arms folded which supported her big soft bouncy chest, and she looked back at me back to back with a very blushed face.

And the fact that she is still in her school uniform served as a catalyst to make my hormones go frenzy.

'That look of hers…'

This time, I knew that she was serious.

And what did I do? I pounced.

Thud!

I was on top of her, holding both of her hands down with my left hand, looking at her eye to eye.

"Wait. Ren—"

She flustered very quickly, probably not expecting me to react like this. But I am not going to miss this chance.

And before she could say anything more, I pressed my lips, stopping her from speaking any further.

Mmph! Mmm! 

At first, it was just the lips. But after that, I pushed my tongue through her teeth shield and went inside, started to assault her mouth insides. 

What more to expect from a person who lived as a virgin for two lives?

Slurp~ Slurp~

Ten seconds. Twenty seconds. Thirty seconds. But I wasn't yet done with it. It was kind of addictive, and my bestial nature inside me, just craved for more.

Because of the sudden kiss, she resisted a bit, but as the time passed, all that was left was her convulsing erotic body pressed below me, twitching continuously.

"Mmn~ Don't attempt to back out now, Saeko. Slurp~ From now on, you are my woman."

With my other hand, I tore open her shirt and roughly grasped her tit, squeezing it as hard as I could, making her convulse more in pain and pleasure. And at that moment, I declared my dominance over her.

"Ah! I finally remembered it. I did say it, didn't I?"

===

Additional Chapters - patreon.com/kurato6180

2